Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2008, 12:40 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone!

I have a dear friend, their FATHER is having some tests done,

today at the hospital, PROSTATE, it seems that PROSTATE CANCER runs in

the family He is only 71 years old, and obviously he is loved very much

by his entire family. His name is JACK.

Could we ALL PLEASE PRAY for JACK, that his hospital visit goes well, that its

nothing to worry about, and if it is something, that they caught it in time.

PLEASE lets ALL send JACK our very BEST!! LOTS & LOTS OF PRAYERS!

I know that GOD listens to his children!

Thank you all for your kindness & support!

I truly appreciate it!

Peace & Blessings to ALL

Countrylv22

Last edited by countrylv22; 05-07-2008 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: THANK YOU SO MUCH!:0) PEACE & BLESSINGS!:0)Take good care everyone!:0)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2008, 08:31 PM

72,421 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Good news for Christine!There is very little active tumor left! Thanks for all the prayers,I am starting to believe in prayers now. I pray a lot these days.I am starting to pray for me and more so for this thread. Thanking God for all the miracles!

Old 05-07-2008, 08:47 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
Good news for Christine!There is very little active tumor left! Thanks for all the prayers,I am starting to believe in prayers now. I pray a lot these days.I am starting to pray for me and more so for this thread. Thanking God for all the miracles!
Great news, Izzy!!!! God is great!

Old 05-07-2008, 08:59 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Wonderful news about Christine, Izzy..I pray that she will continue on this healing journey..

Countrylv. Jack is most assuredly in my prayers tonight that his tests for prostate cancer will be negative..

Old 05-07-2008, 09:01 PM

23,019 posts, read 34,397,699 times
I may not post much here, but I do read the request and I do pray. There is power in prayer!!!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 10:27 PM

72,421 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Remember to pray in your heart!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:36 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Thinking about Kawg and praying for her dad, and the family....Please keep them in your prayers or meditations or just send them some good thoughts..Her Dad is battling cancer and recently suffered some heart problems..We've not heard from her in a while...

Also our cd sister NorthwoodsVoyager needs some prayers and encouragement..She is having major problems with her knees..

I have seen all the requests and will keep all in my prayers...
Thank you, Blue!

My dad is home now...thank God for that! He looks pretty good in his face, good color etc. He is REALLY SKINNY though! He lifted up his arm in the hospital and all I could see was skin and the entire outline of his bones under his skin. That really kind of freaked me out.
He was really discouraged for a couple of days because he couldn't walk at all. Then he managed to walk with the help of a walker, but with difficulty. But now, his stubborn side is showing through and he has refused to use the walker for the last couple of days...he's doing pretty good! He was out watering his grass and plants yesterday and today. I am so glad that he's as strong as he is, I don't think he would have made it through this one without being so strong and determined...as well as all the prayers from my wonderful friends and "family".
Thank you all so much!

I have caught up with the requests and will be keeping you all in my prayers.

Izzy, it is so good to hear the wonderful news about Christine! YIPPEEE!

Old 05-08-2008, 06:27 AM

7,998 posts, read 12,280,448 times
Default An utterly unusual request in more ways than one:

First off, coming from the likes of June, this IS an "unusual request!"

June's son is due to graduate next weekend. "Little June" has managed to find a wonderful job in NYC, but without an apartment, (which is difficult to even find in NYC) Little June will not be able to begin his Big Boy Life following graduation. Little June managed to find a great apartment yesterday, and is hoping to "seal the deal" today.

June is therefore asking the following:

Due to the heightened anxiety at little June's end, along with the fact that landlords in NYC can be notoriously unreliable, could you all please pray that Little June manages to get the apartment today when he brings his (hopefully) future landlord the deposit? Experience has proven that although landlords say they will hold an apartment for you, that in fact, that doesn't happen. Little June does not want to give up a great job in NYC simply because housing is so difficult to find in Manhattan...

And neither June nor Little June want Little June returning home to Massachusetts after graduation!!!

So for what it's worth: Could you all put in a "good word" to the powers that be that Little June's apartment will come through, such that he can go forth, start his job, and thus officially begin his "Big Boy Grown Up Life" post graduation.

Many thanks in advance!

(From both Mother and son!)

Take gentle care.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:06 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Lots of Junes friends here at the forum pray for June quite often I for one will be happy to include "Little June" and ask that the apartment will be for him..I will also ask that the landlord be given a "Godly nudge" to know that "Little June" will be a wonderful tenant..Many blessings and good thoughts to June and her son
I will also pray very hard that our faithful prayers are heard and answered for the sake of June's music lesson..

Last edited by Miss Blue; 05-08-2008 at 07:10 AM.. Reason: add content

Old 05-08-2008, 07:38 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Loving all things blue, and praying for June and Little June's needs to be met.

<>< weather...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality