Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2008, 09:14 PM

1,932 posts, read 4,794,128 times

Advertisements

... to the other petitions on this thread, all I can say is wow. I share in your burdens and pleas. So much happening to so many...

Dear Heavenly Father...

I come before you tonight with a mixture of joy and sorrow. Thank you for the untolled blessings you shower us with each and every day. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Lord, I'm happy for my FIL and his situation, but sad for all the hurting folks who have their petitions listed here. Father, you are all knowing and all powerful. You know the condition of every man, woman and child. You grieve for them, just as we do. Father, I lift them up to you. You know much more than I what each and every one of them needs. Lord, you know what is best for them and will answer each in kind. Blessed Jesus, I hold them up to you for healing, for strength, for peace amid the storms of their lives. Let them know you are near. Gather them in your ever-loving arms and comfort them. Give them rest, strength and comfort to keep pressing on.

Lord, help us all remember your command to love one another as we love ourselves. Help us help them. Make provision for those who have lost everything to natural disaster. Help us feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, console the grieving, clothe the naked. Father, these are your creation and some are your children. Protect them and guide them. May your love shine through us so that they may know you are real.

Gracious Father, Lord of my life, thank you for all I have and all I am... for they are not my own, but yours. I praise you for your forgiveness and mercy, both of which I sorely need today. Thank you for forgiving me and accepting me and loving me in spite of myself and my nature. Protect and guide our troops, may they be safe; pour out your wisdom on our leaders, at all levels, that they may make the correct choices; and may those whose hearts are closed be opened to accept your love and their eyes opened to see your beauty, glory and majesty. This I pray in the name above every name ...Jesus' name .. Amen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 10:53 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Talking Hello Mams1559!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LOVELY

PRAYER!TRULY BEAUTIFUL!!We ALL need this, especially with

everything that is going on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mams1559 View Post
... to the other petitions on this thread, all I can say is wow. I share in your burdens and pleas. So much happening to so many...

Dear Heavenly Father...

I come before you tonight with a mixture of joy and sorrow. Thank you for the untolled blessings you shower us with each and every day. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Lord, I'm happy for my FIL and his situation, but sad for all the hurting folks who have their petitions listed here. Father, you are all knowing and all powerful. You know the condition of every man, woman and child. You grieve for them, just as we do. Father, I lift them up to you. You know much more than I what each and every one of them needs. Lord, you know what is best for them and will answer each in kind. Blessed Jesus, I hold them up to you for healing, for strength, for peace amid the storms of their lives. Let them know you are near. Gather them in your ever-loving arms and comfort them. Give them rest, strength and comfort to keep pressing on.

Lord, help us all remember your command to love one another as we love ourselves. Help us help them. Make provision for those who have lost everything to natural disaster. Help us feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, console the grieving, clothe the naked. Father, these are your creation and some are your children. Protect them and guide them. May your love shine through us so that they may know you are real.

Gracious Father, Lord of my life, thank you for all I have and all I am... for they are not my own, but yours. I praise you for your forgiveness and mercy, both of which I sorely need today. Thank you for forgiving me and accepting me and loving me in spite of myself and my nature. Protect and guide our troops, may they be safe; pour out your wisdom on our leaders, at all levels, that they may make the correct choices; and may those whose hearts are closed be opened to accept your love and their eyes opened to see your beauty, glory and majesty. This I pray in the name above every name ...Jesus' name .. Amen.
AMEN!

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER

IN THE NAME OF THE SON,

IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!

AMEN!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PEACE & BLESSINGS EVERYONE!

Countrylv22

Last edited by countrylv22; 06-11-2008 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: SMILE & WE WILL SMILE WITH YOU!:0) ATTITUDE IN LIFE IS KEY! :0):0)

Old 06-11-2008, 10:59 PM

4 posts, read 10,169 times
Default diabetic daughter

Pray for healing of my young type 1 diabetic daughter..Too many close calls with her dying. Please pray that God will take care of her and heal her. thanks

Old 06-12-2008, 07:43 PM

23,021 posts, read 34,397,699 times
Default Update

Last week I asked for prayer for my nephew, brother and sister in law as my nephew went to court about marijuana charges. He did not get sent to jail, he got probation, 50 hours of community service and fine. I believe the Lord answered our prayers about this. I am still praying for my nephew to turn back to the Lord, I know that he will, I just hope my mother lives to see it. Thank you everyone who prayed! There is power in prayer!!!!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:57 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,670,560 times
Dear Heavenly Father, in Jesus name I call on You...Praising You for all creation, thanking You for Your never ending love and patience.

I just want to say, Father, that my heart is humbled by the petitions and prayers here on the prayer thread. The love these people have for You lifts my spirits in a time it is so very easy to become cynnicle to the world.

I thank You Father, for reminding me that You are in control, and we cannot look at the world with human eyes, but thru the eyes of Jesus. I am humbled by the many things that I have missed all around me, yet by Your Grace, you opened my eyes and heart; showing me the kindness and beauty and love that still exists.

I ask for forgiveness, Dear Lord, for my lack of patience not only with myself, but with my family and friends. I have sinned by taking my eyes from You and settling for my best. Once again, You gently diciplined me, showing me that 'I' can do nothing, only You dear Father are capable. I thank You Father, for Jesus and the Cross, allowing me to be cleansed by His blood, and forgiven of my sins.

I ask that You pour out Your blessings and comfort to my dear friends here on cd. You know their hearts, what their needs are and You are the only comfort that will bring peace. I ask for healing of the sick and lonely. I ask for comfort and peace for the care takers. Father, they are seeking and I know they will find, for You are Truth and Your Word is everlasting.

Thank you dear Father for my blessings. I am unworthy, but for the blood of Jesus. I thank You Father for there always being plenty. I thank you for my family, our health and our home. For this great country we live in, and my small little town.

I thank You for my friends, both in real life and here in cd land. Their love and comfort confirm their love for You. Please bring them comfort and blessings as they go about their daily lives. Love them and keep them...In Jesus Name I pray, amen...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him all creatures here below;
Praise Him above ye Heavenly Host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost....
amen.

Old 06-15-2008, 11:14 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Father, God,

I lift up all fathers of this world to you on this day. Fatherhood is a great undertaking and I can only imagine the burden of responsibility that weighs on their hearts. I ask you, Father, to give them wisdom in the decisions that they must make daily for the sake of their families. I ask for you to give them strength to carry on, when times get rough. I ask you to give them love and patience when it seems that the whole world is bearing down on them. And I ask that they feel the love and honor that they have been given by those that rely on them each day.

Thank you, Father, also for the man that you have given me. The man whom my children call daddy.

I ask these things in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:01 PM

Good Evening, my dear, faithful, prayer warriors,

I have a friend who's husband is having surgery tomorrow. I ask that you lift them up in prayer. You are all so wonderful and I know that your prayers will be very appreciated.

As always, thank you for your faithfulness.

Much love to you all,
<><

Old 06-17-2008, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post

Praise God from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him all creatures here below;
Praise Him above ye Heavenly Host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost....
amen.
As it was in the beginning,
is now and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen, Amen.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:18 PM

336 posts, read 864,652 times
Hi there prayer warriors. I have been a lurker on the board for some time just reading the posts. I have a prayer request. We have had our home on the market now for 7 months now in this slow market. My husband has been up working 3 1/2 hrs away that keeps him away from home mon-thursday. Our realtor emailed us last friday about someone who looked at our home and loved it and looked at again. There realtor said they were interested in making an offer but still no word yet after almost 5 days on wether or not they are legit on wanting to make an offer. Could we just get prayer that we get an offer on our home soon so we can all live as a family again. Its affecting our 11 yro son who really misses having his father around and we just want to get moved and settled. Thank you so much and God bless..

Old 06-18-2008, 05:28 AM

356 posts, read 1,129,556 times
Weather - thank you for extending the prayer. I took my husband to the hospital this morning, and now am getting ready to run our son to day camp before heading back. Please keep us in your thoughts during his surgery and recovery.

Peace,
Carolyn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality