Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2008, 09:37 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,627,049 times

Advertisements

Sending out thoughts and prayers at this time to those who need it.
God Bless~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2008, 03:14 AM

1,224 posts, read 3,375,587 times
Prayer request for my Mom, Dad, sisster and brother back in New Mexico, please. MY dear little Mom had a mini stroke yesterday and is in the hospital. Thank you and Blessings Michelle

Old 12-26-2008, 06:00 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,873,356 times
Praying Michelle.... it is hard not to be with family when things like this happen... I am praying for both of you right now, as well as your family....take care.....

Old 12-27-2008, 03:50 PM

I wanted to share with you all and offer a prayer of Thanks.... our cousin... who I have asked for prayers several times who had the uteran and cervical cancer is CANCER FREE.... she went to a healing mass a month ago and is CANCER FREE!!!!! Clean Bill Of Health!!!! Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts..... it really is a miracle.... thank you....

Old 12-28-2008, 05:38 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
a prayer of Thanks....she went to a healing mass a month ago and is CANCER FREE!!!!! Clean Bill Of Health!!!! Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts..... it really is a miracle.... thank you....

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

<><

Old 12-28-2008, 05:42 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
My dear friends and prayer warriors,

I ask you all to please keep my husband in your prayers. He pulled his back several weeks ago and then his knees started hurting. I felt that maybe he as favoring his back and walking in a manner that caused his knees to hurt, but the pain has only gotten worse. As of last night, he is unable to stand without being in terrible pain.

Thank you for your faithfulness.

<><

Old 12-28-2008, 07:18 AM

214 posts, read 595,497 times
Default don't really feel like I'm bad enough off to ask, but...

I don't really know where to start, or what to really ask for. Guess that's a big problem, huh?

I've now typed and backspaced more times than I want to count. I think I know now what I need and want, what will help me get past all the other things.

I know I'm VERY blessed and I appreciate every blink, breath, person, ability, and material item I and my children have. I ask that you please pray for me to have a healthy heart, the ability to care for my children the way they deserve and more for many years, and a family and some friends. Thank you.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreeze22 View Post
I don't really know where to start, or what to really ask for. Guess that's a big problem, huh?

I've now typed and backspaced more times than I want to count. I think I know now what I need and want, what will help me get past all the other things.

I know I'm VERY blessed and I appreciate every blink, breath, person, ability, and material item I and my children have. I ask that you please pray for me to have a healthy heart, the ability to care for my children the way they deserve and more for many years, and a family and some friends. Thank you.
Praying.....

Old 12-29-2008, 04:32 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,887,855 times
Mother-in-law vs daughter-in-law problem:
Please pray for my wife (the daughter-in-law), for how she relates to the rest of my family. She has alienated herself by her words and actions, and now my family totally refuses to have anything to do with her (esp my mother). There was a big blow-up at mom's on Christmas day, accusations flew back and forth, and so we had to leave and go home. Now my wife has been "ex-communicated" from any future family functions, for forever. No more Christmas, no more Thanksgiving, no more birthdays, no more anything. I, as her husband, am now left standing alone, in-between. They said I could still come over and visit, but "not her". I am at a loss as to what to do, because if I "take sides", then one or the other, or both are angry at me. And if I try to remain "neutral", then I get blamed for "not understanding" what is going on. A real lose-lose type of situation...

Thank you,
Bud
Seward, Ak

Old 12-29-2008, 05:27 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Bud, I am so sorry for this terrible conflict that is pulling your family in different directions..I pray that everyone imvolved will seek His advice through prayer, and he will give you wisdom and discernment at this time..

Cbreeze, what a wonderful carinfg and humble person you are..Praying for your health..

Weather, your h. continues to be in my prayers and also for all the blessings your family needs..

Skbs, Thanks for the update... I am thanking God for the apparant healing of your cousin

Little beautiful fun loving and bouncy Christine remains in my prayers

Please keep Nomads son in your prayers..They have been waiting so long for a confirmed diagnosis of Pancreatic cancer..

Prayers, good thoughts go out from my heart to all my friends throughout these cd forums...and very special prayers of healing and closure for my friend Kawg...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality