Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2009, 03:20 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times

Advertisements

Praise the Lord indeed mams1559!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2009, 03:51 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Thank you brothers, sisters and very good friends for prayer and good thoughts. for myself and grandson and his mother. Things are geting better and my anger is rapidly disappearing, letting me know that the spirit within me is alive and very active..And that God is hearing the many prayer warriors and friends here

Mams and Skbs, such wonderful news...
What a blessing Jaxson, Skbs and so many many others who frequent this thread..

Christina is in the hearts of many of us here at cd..What a wonderful little girl who is doing so well now..God Bless her, and God Bless and care for all the children..

Heavenly Father, I come before you this day with praise and thankfulness in my heart for the wonderful people who read this prayer thread and are moved by your Holy Spirit to send prayers for each of us who come here knowing that you will hear our voices..Thank you for the wonderful gift of grace and for the sacrifice of Jesus, which allows us to come directly to you..In His name, this is my humble prayer...amen

Old 02-04-2009, 06:30 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,873,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Thank you brothers, sisters and very good friends for prayer and good thoughts. for myself and grandson and his mother. Things are geting better and my anger is rapidly disappearing, letting me know that the spirit within me is alive and very active..And that God is hearing the many prayer warriors and friends here

Mams and Skbs, such wonderful news...
What a blessing Jaxson, Skbs and so many many others who frequent this thread..

Christina is in the hearts of many of us here at cd..What a wonderful little girl who is doing so well now..God Bless her, and God Bless and care for all the children..

Heavenly Father, I come before you this day with praise and thankfulness in my heart for the wonderful people who read this prayer thread and are moved by your Holy Spirit to send prayers for each of us who come here knowing that you will hear our voices..Thank you for the wonderful gift of grace and for the sacrifice of Jesus, which allows us to come directly to you..In His name, this is my humble prayer...amen

Blue, you have such a way with words.... it is wonderful we have such a great way to join together in prayer here on CD.... I really believe the power of prayer in number is great....

Old 02-04-2009, 09:00 AM

72,422 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Miss Blue,I have been thing about your family. I wish the best for you and your decisions,we all have to come to terms with ourselves,I know that God is there listening.

skbs,really great new!

Jaxson,weather,crazy,skbs,Miss Blue,mams great to be here

Old 02-04-2009, 07:52 PM

2,498 posts, read 11,442,332 times
Just read through.
I will keep these requests in my prayers for all of you!

I have two prayers that I would really appreciate some prayer for.

My brother in law has gone through treatment for colon cancer. He is a very loving dad and very important because him and my sister have full 24/7 care for their autistic disabled daughter. My sister could never do it alone and loosing this stability and love in her life will be difficult. Please pray that they find no more cancer and it has not spread through the lymphatic system. So far things are looking positive (praise the Lord!!!), but he is not out of the woods and needs to get through the chemo (which can be the worst part

Also after our community's heart was broken after my next door neighbor's baby drowned in the swimming pool (thank you for praying for them in Nov.) we have had another young child go to heaven so soon and unexpectedly. My friend who I workout with at the gym and lives in an apartment complex two miles away from me had a horrible accident happen yesterday. Her 4 year old daughter climbed into the front loading washing machine and the 1.5 year old pressed the on button and Kayley went to be with the Lord. It is a very upsetting accident and my friend and her husband are having a really hard time dealing with it. I called her yesterday and she told me they just wanted to be left alone after a long day of talking to police and told me to keep them in my prayers. I would greatly appreciate you all helping to pray for the comfort of this family. I know your prayers in November helped comfort my next door neighbors after their tragedy with the pool and I pray the Ishii's can find some form of peace in this difficult time.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:25 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,873,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missionhome View Post
Just read through.
I will keep these requests in my prayers for all of you!

I have two prayers that I would really appreciate some prayer for.

My brother in law has gone through treatment for colon cancer. He is a very loving dad and very important because him and my sister have full 24/7 care for their autistic disabled daughter. My sister could never do it alone and loosing this stability and love in her life will be difficult. Please pray that they find no more cancer and it has not spread through the lymphatic system. So far things are looking positive (praise the Lord!!!), but he is not out of the woods and needs to get through the chemo (which can be the worst part

Also after our community's heart was broken after my next door neighbor's baby drowned in the swimming pool (thank you for praying for them in Nov.) we have had another young child go to heaven so soon and unexpectedly. My friend who I workout with at the gym and lives in an apartment complex two miles away from me had a horrible accident happen yesterday. Her 4 year old daughter climbed into the front loading washing machine and the 1.5 year old pressed the on button and Kayley went to be with the Lord. It is a very upsetting accident and my friend and her husband are having a really hard time dealing with it. I called her yesterday and she told me they just wanted to be left alone after a long day of talking to police and told me to keep them in my prayers. I would greatly appreciate you all helping to pray for the comfort of this family. I know your prayers in November helped comfort my next door neighbors after their tragedy with the pool and I pray the Ishii's can find some form of peace in this difficult time.
This is heartbreaking.... this poor family. I am sitting here speechless. I am praying and just feel such pain for this family. Lord... be with them.... they need you so.....

Old 02-05-2009, 11:40 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,747,076 times
OMG missionhome that is such a tragedy...will keep them in my thoughts.
MissBlue glad things are improving.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:32 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
missionhome both request are covered. My heart hurts from thinking about the washer deal just knowing little ones can reach the buttons.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:41 PM

72,422 posts, read 18,206,429 times
missionhome,praying for the cancer not to spread

That tragedy of the child is horrible! I am feeling the hurt of the family.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:06 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Saying a prayer for all the requests here and for the ones I have seen throughout the other forums on cd..

For the ones who have lost jobs, homes, retirements and health insurance I pray that the economy will will turn around soon..

I pray that those of us who have been blessed with keeping our jobs or our retirement that we can find it in our hearts and pockets to help our brothers and sisters by donating a little food to the food pantries and by donating clothing and other necessities we no longer need to appropriate distribution centers..Children need school supplies, people may need help feeding their pets..so many things we can do in our communities and neighborhoods

God Bless us all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality