Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2009, 03:44 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,071,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Thans for all the prayers for Bones,His wife has stablelized.
Thank you Izzy and everyone for your thoughts and prayers...Mrs.B is doing so much better .....

Izzy, thoughts and Karma for your friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2009, 04:36 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Please keep RobinD69 in your prayers..He suffered a stroke Friday..

Bones, it is good to hear that Mrs b is finally getting better..She remains in my prayers..

VillageLife, I am sorry about your friend and everyone in the community..I believe God may be calling her home now for a job well done here..Prayers that He will comfort all who will miss her so much..It is so hard to let go of a loved one, even though they have worked and loved and given so much in so many years..Prayers for her and all who love her..

Blueberry, I am praying for all the firefighters and victims of the fires..

Prayers of thanksgiving for this thread and all who come here ..

Old 05-29-2009, 05:48 PM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Thanks Bones and Miss Blue..

Old 05-29-2009, 06:08 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Reading and covering prayer requests just not able to post in all my threads daily sorry.

Old 05-29-2009, 10:59 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times
Prayers for a family in our community. Such a sad thing.

A year ago, one of our neighbors, who is a state trooper was cutting down a tree and using his tractor to drag it off of a fence. Somehow, part of the tree fell on him and he was not expected to live. He was brain damaged and it was not certain if he would be 'normal' but he survived and rehabilitation helped him greatly.

He returned to work for months behind a desk, and then was released back to a patrol car.

This evening, close to his house, he was chasing a suspect, lost control of his car and it rolled several times, then hit a tree. He died on impact.

He is survived by a wife and two daughters and a son. The community is in mourning.

I ask for prayers for his family and friends.

here is a link to a news release.

wtva.com - Your Digital Information Center

Old 05-29-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Reading and covering prayer requests just not able to post in all my threads daily sorry.
Thanks Jaxson,we know you are here with us posting!

Old 05-29-2009, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Prayers for a family in our community. Such a sad thing.

A year ago, one of our neighbors, who is a state trooper was cutting down a tree and using his tractor to drag it off of a fence. Somehow, part of the tree fell on him and he was not expected to live. He was brain damaged and it was not certain if he would be 'normal' but he survived and rehabilitation helped him greatly.

He returned to work for months behind a desk, and then was released back to a patrol car.

This evening, close to his house, he was chasing a suspect, lost control of his car and it rolled several times, then hit a tree. He died on impact.

He is survived by a wife and two daughters and a son. The community is in mourning.

I ask for prayers for his family and friends.

here is a link to a news release.

wtva.com - Your Digital Information Center
So sorry to hear about this! Praying for his family and the community.

Old 05-30-2009, 02:36 PM

1,513 posts, read 3,388,203 times
Thanks everyone for praying. The fire is moving away from our community, but other homesteads and cabins are still in danger. We've had light rain the last couple of nights which has really helped, but the forecast is for high temps, without precipitation, starting Monday. If that happens, the fire command center is predicting the fire will really take off. The fire is currently headed toward wilderness (with the exception of a couple of cabins). If it continues in that direction, the fire center will quit actively fighting the fire and will concentrate it's efforts on saving structures.

Please continue to pray for air quality. We have a few people who will really be affected if the smoke comes down to the ground. Even if the town isn't threatened, we could suffer the smoke for weeks. My first two summers here, the air quality was terrible for months due to fires a couple hundred miles away. There were even times when planes couldn't fly because of visibility issues, and people were stuck either here or elsewhere for days on end. That presented a whole different safety, health, and monetary issue. We are so thankful that hasn't happened with this fire.

~~~~~

Like Jaxson, I might not post often, but I'm praying for all your needs.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:28 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Thanking Him this evening for the update on the continued healing of a sweet little girl named Christine

Prayers for all the requests here, and thanking Him for the opportunity to share our faith that He responds to our sincere and humble requests...

Old 06-06-2009, 08:29 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,787,921 times
A friend of mine may have Lupus.
I'm hoping you will keep her in your thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality