Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2009, 12:11 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,327,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Amen..Such beautiful prayers from the heart of Lionpainter..

I add my prayers for the victims of the fires that rage in California and that peace and comfort will be upon the families of the firefighters who have lost lives... and for the ones who continue to face the many dangers of this fire..
How many more prayers will be added?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 08:26 PM

7,991 posts, read 12,227,954 times
For a very young person who overdosed last night. Whose smile was as big as his heart was.

-For all those who are sad, and in need of hope.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:31 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,648,300 times
OH junie, I am so very sorry to hear this. Please, I feel your heart breaking into tiny pieces. I am so sure you did all you could for this young man. Know I am praying for his family and for you as well my friend...

Old 09-02-2009, 11:09 PM

148 posts, read 621,950 times
Default Prayer request!!!

Please, everyone pray for the young woman I know, she wants to do the abortion. I know that she is afraid because she thinks she is alone. I talked to her tonight and told her that she has me and my family to help her. She seemed confused, because she probably made her mind about abortion already. But after I talked to her she seems that she might consider to keep the baby. Her whole family live in Europe, and from what I know they aren't very supportive or simply don't care. We don't have much time, her doctor's appointment is this coming Friday morning. Please, pray that GOD touches her heart and puts the right words in my mouth so I am able to convince her not to do that. Thank you all very much.

Last edited by Barbie2015; 09-02-2009 at 11:30 PM..

Old 09-05-2009, 08:45 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,436,424 times
I am reading the requests here and am praying Gods blessings on all..

I ask for your prayers that Michael, (one of my grandsons) who is in the hospital battling pneumonia..He is quadriplegic and suffered some lung damage in his accident so any bout with any type of congestion is a serious matter..Thank all of you for your prayers and support..

Old 09-05-2009, 08:55 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,129,177 times
Quote:

I ask for your prayers that Michael, (one of my grandsons) who is in the hospital battling pneumonia..He is quadriplegic and suffered some lung damage in his accident so any bout with any type of congestion is a serious matter..Thank all of you for your prayers and support..
We'll do Miss Blue and congrats on being made mod!

Old 09-05-2009, 09:05 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,648,300 times
prayers being sent for all requests....and miss blue, for michael, I also pray he does not come down with the flu....

Old 09-06-2009, 10:27 AM

Quote:

Father your children ask for your help in the matters concerning their loved ones and friends. Through Faith in your Son, Jesus Christ, your only begotten Son, Our healer and Redeemer brings them closer to you. I ask you, Father, as your Son, to grant them blessings of your Love upon their hearts, to lift their burdens and illnesses into your hands.

Let us give thanks for the Grace that you has been bestowed upon man, Jesus Christ, Our Lord, Our God. Let the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life who proceeds from the Father and the Son enter their bodies and raise them up from their infirmities into the Light of Christ Jesus. Amen.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:58 PM

3,770 posts, read 10,548,617 times
I wanted to pray for a member at church,who was an All-American in college and professional football player in the Canadian Football League,he is dying of cancer and has spread considerably and has been placed in a hospice. Pray that he does not suffer much pain and pray for his family.

Old 09-08-2009, 12:47 PM

Prayer for our Soldiers.

Abba, Father! Great wars have been fought in your name, some wars were fought blaspheming your name. The time has come My Father, that the injustices done, be done away with, for true Justice has come as a soldiers guide. My country continues to fight a war that threatens your people. Once this war was fought with no Justice, now this war is fought with Justice. I am your Son, Father, and these are your people, So I pray for the Holy Spirit to strengthen the spirit in these soldiers for they know that Justice is on their side. So put on the Armor of God, the Shield of Christ and gain strength from your faith, Christ Jesus is your guide, the Holy Spirit your fire.
Remain faithful even in your darkest hour, for God knows your heart and his Angels are in your mist. Amen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality