Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2010, 05:11 PM

968 posts, read 2,617,047 times

Advertisements

I am praying that the people of Haiti and any other person doing missionary work or traveling in the area are able to get the help and assistance they need to overcome this horrific tragedy. I pray that burden and anger do not over their spirits and they are able to heal, rebuild, and move forward one day at a time. Lastly, I pray that all the powerful nations of the world are able to provide assistance to this country during the rehabilitation process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 05:38 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,364,503 times
I am praying a big big thankyou to God, for bringing little moo home safely, after a month gone over one of the biggest snowstorms we've had in almost 70 years.

Thankyou Lord, for knowing how much she means to me, and for never losing sight of your little ones, amidst every other larger problem we have in the world at large right now.

Old 01-15-2010, 06:17 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,488,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandkitten View Post
I am praying a big big thankyou to God, for bringing little moo home safely, after a month gone over one of the biggest snowstorms we've had in almost 70 years.

Thankyou Lord, for knowing how much she means to me, and for never losing sight of your little ones, amidst every other larger problem we have in the world at large right now.
God realized that we would need pets to love us unconditionally, to bring us joy and companionship, to guide and help when we are disabled, or just to nestle in our laps when we need to be comforted.. Many have gone through some rough journeys just to get back to their masters..I am glad Moo found her way back to you.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:11 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,172,735 times
Indeed such a glorious praise Marylandkitten glad this had a happy ending.

Old 01-20-2010, 06:32 PM

968 posts, read 2,617,047 times
GOD please protect me from the weaknesses of bitterness, anger, and worry. Use your goodness to overcome all things not you. So many people need your protection. Thank you for your mercy and understanding.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:06 AM

6 posts, read 8,654 times
We have been working with the Ronald McDonald house here in the Las Vegas area. Most families come here to receive help with their little ones who are having heart problems. Some are not even born yet.
Would the members who chose to please pray for the families with sick children. May the doctors hands be guided and may the families hearts be touched by the kindness that are shown them.
Bless you for all you do for others. [mod]edit[/mod]

Last edited by Miss Blue; 01-22-2010 at 10:47 PM.. Reason: Do not post your name or email in open forum. It is for your protection and against the TOS

Old 01-26-2010, 10:09 PM

7,994 posts, read 12,261,676 times
Default In memory of C. Sullivan:

Please know that I shall hold the memory of your smile and resounding laughter in my heart, always, amidst this loss which I cannot as yet even begin to process...

I shall always remember you.

~June

(On behalf of Sally and Steve, as well.)

Last edited by june 7th; 01-29-2010 at 08:43 PM..

Old 02-02-2010, 09:02 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,520,355 times
The Cheyenne River Sioux reservation has been without power since Jan. 22. Federal funds still weeks away for Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe residents

I heard some are surviving by hunting. And a big thank you for all the men and women who work for the power/utility company's who are braving the weather to repair damaged and down power lines throughout the U.S.

Old 02-06-2010, 04:07 PM

72,396 posts, read 18,189,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
God realized that we would need pets to love us unconditionally, to bring us joy and companionship, to guide and help when we are disabled, or just to nestle in our laps when we need to be comforted.. Many have gone through some rough journeys just to get back to their masters..I am glad Moo found her way back to you.
So glad your kitty is ok! we need our pets and God knows that

Old 02-08-2010, 05:50 PM

536 posts, read 1,108,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shymonkey View Post
please pray for my son and his wife and daughter. he is an addict and has picked up after being clean for 6 years. we are worried and at a loss what to do for him except pray.
my heart is heavy and i'm looking for a miracle
i'm praying that my miracle has arrived. my son is going to 12 step meetings and seems sincere about getting clean. he has left a path of destruction that i don't know what all will be mended but i continue to pray that God guides him on his journey.
thank you everyone for your prayer. ...hugs to all of you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality