Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2013, 11:40 AM

144 posts, read 149,378 times

Advertisements

May Yehovah Bless and Keep her, also let Him be with you and your family!! AMEN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2013, 02:12 PM

35 posts, read 68,963 times
God hears all prayers!

Heavenly Father watch with us over Noah and his family and grant that he may be restored to that perfect health which it is your alone to give; through Jesus Christ our lord. Many blessing on this family

Old 03-01-2013, 06:57 AM

24,125 posts, read 32,504,304 times
We are moving and we are asking for prayer for a safe swift move without any problems. We have already had an unexpected problem - our Nissan Xterra, which was just inspected stopped working suddenly. We know that a relative named Jayne is praying hard against us. I would not rule out witchcraft.

Asking for prayers to keep us safe and that the car is not seriously damaged. We can't afford another expense right now, and we just finished paying off this vehicle. I feel Jayne is involved.

Also, we are hoping that we are happy, safe and prosperous in our new home.

Thank you and Many Blessings!

Sheena

Old 03-01-2013, 02:23 PM

Hi
Sherman, I will pray for you and your family! All will be fine, God will intercede for you. As for witchcraft, be at peace you have more power then this person will ever have because God is already at work....as are his angels surrounding you and family with Gods power!

shecat

Old 03-01-2013, 10:02 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,657,729 times
Our Forum Brother rifleman has had to rush to the hospital for some major repair work.

I'd like us to put forth that great and powerful positive energy to bolster the work being done by the medical experts.

I wish him and his all the best.
My sincere hopes for a favorable outcome, and his speedy recovery.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:49 PM

7,998 posts, read 12,280,448 times
Default Update

Just heard from Rifleman. Although still in the hospital, he is hoping to be discharged sometime tomorrow. From what he described, it appears that the hospitalization has been able to provide him with some relief in terms of the pain related to his health condition.

No doubt he appreciates everyone's thoughts and well wishes for him, so continue to keep him in your thoughts/prayers as regards his well being.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Just heard from Rifleman. Although still in the hospital, he is hoping to be discharged sometime tomorrow. From what he described, it appears that the hospitalization has been able to provide him with some relief in terms of the pain related to his health condition.

No doubt he appreciates everyone's thoughts and well wishes for him, so continue to keep him in your thoughts/prayers as regards his well being.
Hi I will continue to pray for him, and that his pain relief will continue! God speed
, and many blessing.
shecat

Old 04-28-2013, 04:39 PM

580 posts, read 965,524 times
I have two prayer requests.

I'd like to request a prayer for Pope Francis I that his papacy lasts as long as possible and that it is successful in fixing the problems of the church. He seems humble and very dedicated to his faith. May he stay that way throughout his term.

I'd also like to request a prayer for unity, understanding and tolerance between the nations, creeds, races, sexual orientations etc. etc. of the world. I think the world needs this more than ever.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:04 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylu View Post
I have two prayer requests.

I'd like to request a prayer for Pope Francis I that his papacy lasts as long as possible and that it is successful in fixing the problems of the church. He seems humble and very dedicated to his faith. May he stay that way throughout his term.

I'd also like to request a prayer for unity, understanding and tolerance between the nations, creeds, races, sexual orientations etc. etc. of the world. I think the world needs this more than ever.
Amen!

Old 05-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Gru

79 posts, read 82,448 times
Dear Lord,
Please grant me the power of flight and invisibility.

Amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality