Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2014, 09:48 PM

88,553 posts, read 84,738,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Thank you Miss Blue! You are always so kind!

DH had two stints put in. He's doing pretty well but it was quite a scare for us. Relaxing is difficult for him. Please pray that he follows doctors orders. He's always "on the go". Being an "invalid" does not suit him well. He's a little cranky.

I had a CT scan yesterday, followed by a nasal culture. The Dr. saw an extremely deviated septum (which I knew) and some black dots inside of my nasal passages. She is culturing them and is suspicious of mold, which could be interstitial (at the cellular level). None of this is terrible, it's just difficult to treat.

I had thought that it was "allergies". However, for a second time the results came back negative.

I don't care as long as it can be treated. It is NOT cancerous. I'm scheduled for out patient surgery in May to further biopsy tissue and possibly for balloon rhinoplasty. The latter sometimes gives some relief.

She (the Dr.) has seen these black spots before and treated them.

My dad remains the same. My hope is that I can visit him soon.

I am so happy that the City Data Prayer Warriors have my back!
I just saw this! I am praying for your entire family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2014, 01:19 AM

24,100 posts, read 32,454,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I had a stent put in seven years ago. Once your hubby recovers from the procedure and gets his legs and wind back, he'll be delighted at how much better he feels.

REALLY! I never would have thought that you were a "stint kinda guy"! Pretty much what I thought about my husband. A thin pescateraian needing a stint? At his age? I'm guessing that your family was equally surprised!

You are SO RIGHT! He already sleeps less, is more alert and less lethargic! Thanks for your positive report. I can see a change in him NOW. He can't but everyone in our family, along with several close friends can see that he his more alert.

I so appreciate everyone's comments and prayers.

Old 04-16-2014, 03:10 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,505,098 times
A member of these forums needs prayers as well as gentle, comforting thoughts the next few days
We don't need names, God knows ..

Old 04-16-2014, 03:46 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,166,395 times
Thanks for letting us know, Miss Blue. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Old 05-09-2014, 12:17 AM

16 posts, read 17,803 times
My prayers are with you,it's hard to loose one of the family and it seems to take a while to get over.

Old 08-26-2014, 09:08 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,939,915 times
I need prayers for me as I lost a friend around a month ago and have not shaken the memories of his passing and the condition he was in, just help me get over this melancholy for this individual that has lingered. I did not realize that it would have this effect

Old 08-27-2014, 08:35 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,176,355 times
Sorry for your loss, perry. Try not to feel badly about missing him and thinking of him. It's quite natural. My best friend died 23 years ago and I still miss him.

Time will dull the melancholy and enshrine the good memories. But it's not a process that can be rushed.

I'll toast your friend's memory tonight and hope your pain eases.

Old 08-27-2014, 09:12 PM

63,793 posts, read 40,063,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
I need prayers for me as I lost a friend around a month ago and have not shaken the memories of his passing and the condition he was in, just help me get over this melancholy for this individual that has lingered. I did not realize that it would have this effect
Quote:
Sorry for your loss, perry. Try not to feel badly about missing him and thinking of him. It's quite natural. My best friend died 23 years ago and I still miss him.
Time will dull the melancholy and enshrine the good memories. But it's not a process that can be rushed.
I echo Trout's sentiments. We have the most sincere and effective prayer warriors anywhere on C-D.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:48 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,939,915 times
Quote:

Thank you for responding TroutDude, yea time is a factor, thanks for the advice.

Old 09-24-2014, 08:51 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times
There is a poster in this Forum who needs all the prayer warriors we can muster. She is need of healing. She has been disabled and is going through a rough time.. Shirina is the posters call sign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality