Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2015, 11:35 AM

16,679 posts, read 15,688,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I hope she heals quickly and is back to arm-wrestling in no time.
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't take her on!

Old 01-28-2015, 11:39 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,401,842 times
Cyber hugs and thoughts of quick recovery coming your way Miss Blue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2015, 06:08 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
I just saw this and want to thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and laughs.

All is well with me now. Have a couple pins in my radius (someone didn't know the radius from the wrist in the ER) which was snapped into when I walked off my kitchen stool (i'm short) Biggest problem was that I can't tolerate any pain med stronger than extra strength Tylenol.

Of course I am left handed so it is my left arm. Will be in a cast for a month before I can do any arm wrestling though Trout and Mensaguy.

Miss you all but I do sneak in now and then to see if you are behaving

Old 02-06-2015, 07:54 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post

Wait. We're supposed to behave?

Glad you checked in Miss Blue. Take ye care.

Old 02-06-2015, 08:37 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,203,094 times
Glad you're on the mend.

Old 02-06-2015, 09:15 PM

63,844 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Wait. We're supposed to behave?

Glad you checked in Miss Blue. Take ye care.
Glad you are mending well. You are dearly missed here, Miss Blue. I am jealous of the Parenting and Non Romantic Relationships Forum . . . but mensaguy is doing an excellent job here as moderator. Don't be a stranger.

Old 02-07-2015, 10:22 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,401,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I just saw this and want to thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and laughs.

All is well with me now. Have a couple pins in my radius (someone didn't know the radius from the wrist in the ER) which was snapped into when I walked off my kitchen stool (i'm short) Biggest problem was that I can't tolerate any pain med stronger than extra strength Tylenol.

Of course I am left handed so it is my left arm. Will be in a cast for a month before I can do any arm wrestling though Trout and Mensaguy.

Hey Blue! Good to hear from you and glad you're on the mend. Think of you often.

Old 05-13-2015, 09:13 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,750,770 times
I don't usually look in here as I don't pray, of course, but I'm sorry to hear about Miss Blue's damaged wing and they managed to get it glued together. I hope it is soon as good as new and you are back to bowling the strike and smacking them off the tees.

Speaking now as one of the helbound pondslime, I can say that Mensa is doing a first -class job, so don't spend waluable healing -time worrying about us. Though we look forward to having you back, whipping us into line.

Old 06-19-2015, 01:42 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times
On the smoke of the Sacred Fire I offer up prayers to The Creator over the recent tragic events that have taken place within the City of Charleston, South Carolina. I am not a believer in any of the organized religions but I am a believer in human life and the taking of nine lives in such a horrific way in a place that was sacred to them is extremely troubling and makes me wonder, what are we becoming? Is the hatred and animosity that some have towards one another merely because one's skin is of a different color or one's belief is different from the other, causing people to act in such an irrational way that life has no meaning to them. Have we gone so far to the other side that we have let the darkness into our spirits? I also offer a prayer to the family of the young man, who through misunderstanding and misguided thoughts and actions, caused this tragedy. I also offer a prayer for the Creator to watch over all of us and bring us all peace.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:24 AM

18,502 posts, read 9,172,720 times
Prayers for any worldview? Including atheism?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality