Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2007, 10:16 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,275,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
I come to you once again asking for prayers. I'd rather not go into detail at the moment, but prayers helping guide me in some decisions I need to make are very much needed. Thank you guys, you are simply awesome.
Will be praying for you, aiangel.I would also like to ask for prayers for guidance for us to know what to do about our church situation. My husband is doing pretty well emotionally and my mom in doing well physically. Thanks for everyone's prayers about these issues. The church situation however, remains an issue. Please pray we will have wisdom to recognize God's will regarding it, especially my husband.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2007, 08:38 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,670,560 times
Quote:
I would also like to ask for prayers for guidance for us to know what to do about our church situation.
Am praying for your husband and church family as well as for you kaykay, I know this can't be easy on any of you.

Old 07-04-2007, 10:28 AM

224 posts, read 777,772 times
Everyone continues to be in my prayers. I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:51 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,670,560 times
Everyone, if you have time, could you add my husband to the prayer list? Pray for God to give him what ever it is he needs at this moment. For clarity and discernment and peace and joy. thank you

Old 07-04-2007, 08:14 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Great Father,

Thank you for this day. I pray Father that you watch over the CD Forum Family. I lift up each one of them and ask you to heal them. You know their needs, Father and I ask that you bring them comfort. Through you all things are possible.

In Christ's Holy Name I pray, Amen.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 07-04-2007, 10:42 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Dear Lord, what a marvelous day it was. Thank you Lord for this country and all the freedoms we are so blessed with, the greatest being our freedom to worship you in our own ways.
I pray, Lord for our men and women who are risking their lives this and every day so we can continue to be a free nation. I ask that you bless them and the families they left behind as only you can. Dear Lord, so many of our beloved family here are in need of your comfort, your healing and your guidance. You know them and their needs, and I pray that you will bless them according to their needs. Thank you Lord for the blessed arrival of Kawgs granddaughter, and I pray that mother and daughter will be blessed with good health...This is my humble prayer, in Jesus name...Amen

Old 07-05-2007, 12:25 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,375,580 times
I am asking for your prayers. I am going through a hard time in my life right now and I don't know which way to turn. Please read my thread A man named Joe. So much is going on with me right now. I have many people praying for me, at work and so forth. But boy do I ever need it....Thank you

Last edited by Hoosier; 07-05-2007 at 07:01 AM..

Old 07-05-2007, 04:09 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Dearest Friends,

Here is Parker's most recent update. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. Also, I will be in court this morning at 9:00 AM Florida time. Please, please lift my family and this situation up in prayer. I know that God will be present with me in the courtroom and your prayers are so appreciated.

7/4 update
Posted on July 4th, 2007 at 10:25 pm by Jamie
Happy 4th of July!

Parker’s day started with having a blood transfusion in the middle night. Then he had a suspicious stool that was sent off for a CDIF culture. That meant that Parker spent most of the day on isolation (he had to miss saying goodbye to his friend, Jaiden). Thankfully the culture came back negative, BUT they did find out that he has blood in his stool. This would be okay or should I say expected if he had CDIF, but since he doesn’t we aren’t sure. We’ll have to find out what the doctor’s thoughts are in the morning.

Yesterday was his last day of chemo. No blue pee - but I did notice that his corneas has a blue tint. Guess that will have to suffice. Now it is the waiting game…for his counts to drop…for his counts to go up…and then for the tumors to be gone. Please pray for all of that. Please pray that when his counts are down that he doesn’t get an infection.

We did get to watch fireworks from the hospital window. It was actually pretty nice (no bugs, no heat, no people, no traffic).

Old 07-05-2007, 05:03 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,375,580 times
My Prayers are with Parker. No CDIFF is a very good thing, especially with a person in this condition. I will lift you all up in the Lords name

Old 07-05-2007, 07:58 AM

1,408 posts, read 5,098,001 times
I want to thank each of you who prayed for me about the biopsy I had Tuesday. The doctor told me afterwards not to worry at all, that he was sure it was benign and all will be well!!

And to those of you who have requested prayer and have such serious issues in your life, I am praying for you even as I write this.

Our God is an Awesome God!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality