Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2007, 12:12 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,367,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
this is so minor with everyone having larger problems than I but...

late Friday afternoon, one of my bottom crowns just completely went loose, not enough to pull it off, but enough to cause me severe pain, I think there is something either under it or it is infected. I cannot eat anything but soft things, and am in constant pain. My dentist will not be in till Tuesday. I am taking Advil round the clock, and some antiobotics I had here. Please say a prayer that the antiobotics will kick in, and the pain will subside. thank you.
Praying for you. My endodontist said to take 4 Advil at one time and that was actually shown to be stronger for tooth pain than codeine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2007, 12:19 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,709,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Praying for you. My endodontist said to take 4 Advil at one time and that was actually shown to be stronger for tooth pain than codeine.
thank you kaykay, will take you up on this, the pain just won't stop with only 2 and before 4 hours are up, i am hurting badly once again.

Old 09-03-2007, 12:24 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,669,101 times
Aiamgel I am so sorry that you are in so much pain..If it gets totally unbearable, maybe they will give you a shot in the er,orat least a prescription to take the pain away until you can see your dentist...In the meantime I will send a prayer up with the others..

Old 09-03-2007, 12:43 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,709,972 times
thank you blue, and to all who are praying for me. As long as my advil and orajel do not run out, I am managing it, of course knowing I can take a larger dose of advil is helping.

Old 09-03-2007, 07:48 PM

2,885 posts, read 8,319,176 times
He's adorable!!! It breaks my heart to know he hurt himself,
He's in my prayers, I have a 2 almost 3yr. old grand and she's like a bullet
esp. she likes to shadow me, they are so quick all you have to do is blink,
But I thank the Lord that it was not much worse.
Oh! he's got to be the most precious, thanx for the pic.
God Bless you

Old 09-03-2007, 07:52 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,543,836 times
My prayer request is:

Pray for me to move out of Arizona and back to Texas in 6 months. I've been in Arizona for 7 years now and I don't like it here or the people. I miss "my kind of people" in Texas and am willing to move soon. We are already looking at some apartments in 4 different cities and towns. We will know by th end of this month. Thanks.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:00 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,651,916 times
blue and aiangel: you and yours will be in my prayers tonight. blue, your son is so precious. And aiangel, besides all of the meds, maybe try 'mind over matter'. It is hard at first, but sometimes if you can just sit still for a few minutes and concentrate on some beautiful moment, person, thought in your life it can help. Sounds weird maybe, but it has worked for me in the past. Place the pain somewhere else in your body. I know this may not work, but it's worth a try when you feel so bad. Bless you.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:13 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,240,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Ditto for me. I know blue asked first but....

Bless his heart, will certainly pray for him!
Thanks you guys! He was running around today like it was nothing, but it looks so bad, torn blisters and all, that my wife can't handle putting the ointment on or cleaning it, or even looking at it! So I'm getting an early lesson in nursing.

Thanks again for all your prayers...I beleive that they worked! His pain level seems to be zilch...which is amazing considering he has 2nd degree burns! Praise God...

And aiangel, you are in my prayers! I have some Ibuprofen 600s if you need some! Seriously tooth pain is horrible, as anyone who has experienced it can attest to. I will say a prayer right now!

Old 09-03-2007, 08:17 PM

23,053 posts, read 34,595,205 times
I'm really glad your son is doing so good Jeff, prayers do work!

Old 09-03-2007, 08:31 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,240,549 times
Default And I'm glad for this thread,I can give glory to God for this without someone coming along and downing me because of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
I'm really glad your son is doing so good Jeff, prayers do work!
Thanks so much! He really is doing amazing, especially if you could see it. Praise God!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality