Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2007, 04:10 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,050,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
Please pray for Mary Destino. She is a teacher at my son's previous school. She, her husband and 13 year old son were in a car accident on Friday night. They were in stop and go traffic, their car was stopped and a dump truck slammed into them in the back. Mr. Destino and their son died. She is in shock trauma in critical care, heavily sedated and doesn't know of their death yet. She has a surviving 23 yr old son that on a whim decided not to drive out with the family that weekend and was spared.

Please pray for her recovery and that her heart is healed from the terrible loss of her loved ones.
I will definitely be praying!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2007, 08:31 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,672,733 times
Asking my family to continue praying for Michael ( my gr'son) He spent the night in the er on an antibiotic drip to clear his uti..Also his wife hadn't filled one of his muscle relaxers for over a week and he was suffering with tremendous muscle spasms..He is a great kid and is going to try to attend his college class tomorrow afternoon..He is going to be a psychologist..

Old 09-04-2007, 08:43 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,050,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Asking my family to continue praying for Michael ( my gr'son) He spent the night in the er on an antibiotic drip to clear his uti..Also his wife hadn't filled one of his muscle relaxers for over a week and he was suffering with tremendous muscle spasms..He is a great kid and is going to try to attend his college class tomorrow afternoon..He is going to be a psychologist..
Will do Blue!

Old 09-04-2007, 09:33 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,710,897 times
Quote:
Oh sweetheart, I am so very sorry. KNow that all of you will be in my prayers, as well as the other family members. It's been tough for ya I know, but hang in there hon.

Old 09-05-2007, 06:13 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,790,930 times
Quote:
will do...

I am about ready to make a MAJOR decision in my life, and I need prayers for guidance, I dont want to be real specific out in the open about it, but Ive talked to my wife/children and they are okay with it, and anyway, please pray...thank you. I appreciate you all very much!

Old 09-05-2007, 08:10 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,370,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arguy1973 View Post
will do...

I am about ready to make a MAJOR decision in my life, and I need prayers for guidance, I dont want to be real specific out in the open about it, but Ive talked to my wife/children and they are okay with it, and anyway, please pray...thank you. I appreciate you all very much!
Definitely praying for you, arguy, that the Lord will make His will abundantly clear to you.

Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,672,733 times
Michael is much better this morning His legs are not as tight and exercising them was so much easier. No blood in urine. He is upbeat and looking forward to his afternoon class. Thank you , my brothers and sisters for all the prayers and best wishes Please know Arguy, and all the rest that you are remembered in my daily prayers..What a wonderful , loving God

Old 09-05-2007, 08:31 AM

1,932 posts, read 4,817,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arguy1973 View Post
will do...

Know that you and yours will be in my prayers, arguy ... also, everyone's petition here has been added to my list. Prayers for peace and love to all...

Blessings ~ mams1559

Old 09-05-2007, 08:31 AM

224 posts, read 780,462 times
Glad he's feeling better, Blue. Arguy, I'm praying for the guidance you ask for.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:31 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,790,930 times
thank you everyone! I appreciate it, more than you will ever know!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality