Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2007, 02:38 PM

3,434 posts, read 9,790,930 times

Advertisements

Nicholle, will pray.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2007, 02:48 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,813,133 times
Dear Prayer Request thread friends,

I don't know where else to post this. I know that here it will get read. I would like to see this thread be redirected to the Religion and Philosophy forum again. There have been a couple of occasions when I know that the atheists have come into this thread to post a request for our prayers. I was truly moved the time that GASunshine asked for prayer for her neice. I think that by moving it into the "Christians" sub-forum, we are excluding them. I have also always felt that there might be some that were actually reading our requests (out of curiosity maybe) and was pleased to think that we might in someway be reaching out to them.

Thank you all for considering my request.

May God bless us all...

Weather...

Old 09-06-2007, 03:29 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,050,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Dear Prayer Request thread friends,

I don't know where else to post this. I know that here it will get read. I would like to see this thread be redirected to the Religion and Philosophy forum again. There have been a couple of occasions when I know that the atheists have come into this thread to post a request for our prayers. I was truly moved the time that GASunshine asked for prayer for her neice. I think that by moving it into the "Christians" sub-forum, we are excluding them. I have also always felt that there might be some that were actually reading our requests (out of curiosity maybe) and was pleased to think that we might in someway be reaching out to them.

Thank you all for considering my request.

May God bless us all...

Weather...
I highly agree with you! I was thinking the exact same thing! As of earlier today it was still in the religion/philosophy forum, then a little while ago was moved here.
I would also like to see it back in the main forum...PLEASE!? Christians really aren't the only ones that "pray" .

Old 09-06-2007, 03:38 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,672,733 times
This has definitely got to be moved back..Everyone should have access to the prayer thread. We have had people from other forums occassionally ask for prayer..Maybe one of the religion mods can change it or make it a sticky on both the parent forum and this sub forum

Old 09-06-2007, 03:50 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,370,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
This has definitely got to be moved back..Everyone should have access to the prayer thread. We have had people from other forums occassionally ask for prayer..Maybe one of the religion mods can change it or make it a sticky on both the parent forum and this sub forum
Yes, I was wondering if there was a way it could be posted under both?

Old 09-06-2007, 05:00 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,050,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Yes, I was wondering if there was a way it could be posted under both?
Maybe we should bring this up in the "About Forum"?

Old 09-06-2007, 06:24 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,672,733 times
I just posted our request in about the forum, if anyone wants to go there and "second it"

Old 09-06-2007, 08:09 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,813,133 times
Great God,
I ask that you watch over everyone on the CD Forum. Keep them safe. Comfort them with your presence. You know their hearts, Father. I lift each of their needs up to You and ask that You bless them.
In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:16 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,256,831 times
Default Prayer request please

I have just been diagnosed with a very threatening disease, could you please add me to your prayers.

In Faith,
Sandy

Old 09-06-2007, 08:29 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,370,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
I have just been diagnosed with a very threatening disease, could you please add me to your prayers.

In Faith,
Sandy
Sure willl, Sandy! God is more than able to heal you and take care of you through whatever you're facing. May the Lord also grant you great peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality