Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2007, 10:59 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,672,733 times

Advertisements

Vienna, I am praying for better and happier times for you and your family..
Hugs and prayers .....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2007, 12:41 PM

885 posts, read 295,397 times
Thanks to all for the prayers. I have no clue as to what to expect. Today I am taking her to the hospital to pick up some xray or something that we have to bring to a surgeon for a consultation, or to schedule a consultation. Thanks again and I will keep you all posted.

Last edited by Hoosier; 09-10-2007 at 02:46 PM..

Old 09-10-2007, 04:36 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,760,527 times
Default Update

We just heard from my father-in-law and unfortunately he received conflicting results. One hospital says he has cancer, and the other hospital says he doesn't have cancer. Soooo...they've sent his test results off to Virginia (unsure WHY Virginia) for what I hope is a cancer center to make the final call on whether it's cancer or not. My wife is beside herself right now. I'm hangin' in there only 'cause I'm still at work. I don't know if I posted but we are seriously considering moving back there to be near them, no matter the outcome. Please pray that God will give us clear direction in all things...and peace....lots of peace for my father-in-law, Bill, and my wife. Thank you all again for your amazing support. The Dm's and comments in the rep points have really helped my state of mind.

Blessings

Old 09-10-2007, 05:12 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,370,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
We just heard from my father-in-law and unfortunately he received conflicting results. One hospital says he has cancer, and the other hospital says he doesn't have cancer. Soooo...they've sent his test results off to Virginia (unsure WHY Virginia) for what I hope is a cancer center to make the final call on whether it's cancer or not. My wife is beside herself right now. I'm hangin' in there only 'cause I'm still at work. I don't know if I posted but we are seriously considering moving back there to be near them, no matter the outcome. Please pray that God will give us clear direction in all things...and peace....lots of peace for my father-in-law, Bill, and my wife. Thank you all again for your amazing support. The Dm's and comments in the rep points have really helped my state of mind.

Blessings
Praying for your situtation, for guidance, clarity, a good outcome and peace in this situation, Hoosier!

Old 09-10-2007, 07:27 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,813,133 times
Father, God,

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the attacks of 9/11. I come before you now Father and I lift up the families of those who lost their lives. I pray that you be with them and give them peace as this day floods their memories. I pray for the United State of America, that we may be one nation, UNITED. I pray that you protect all nations tomorrow. It will be a day of sorrow. A day of hatred. I pray for the safety of all people. I pray, Father, for our troops, the men and women who fight to keep this nation free.

I ask these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 09-10-2007, 07:31 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,672,733 times
Thank you weather, and indeed we will all pray for the famlies of the victims of a senseless attack, and for the men and women protctiing us against this happening again..

Old 09-10-2007, 09:22 PM

2,885 posts, read 8,320,049 times
Prayer for the Woodson family, who lost their daughter Winona Thursday to a battle with Lupus,She will be missed dearly by all of the Wachovia Financial Banking Family, She was definitely an angel crossing cultural and racial barriers
and also for this Nation and all Nations in the wake of post 9/11, missionaries on foreign soil spreading the word and love of Jesus Christ abroad, and for the new believers and those who have yet to come to the truth. and lastly for the Christian sub-forum, and our moderators and leaders of the Body of Christ

Old 09-11-2007, 08:44 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,813,133 times
Gracious, Heavenly Father,

Six years ago, this great nation was brought to her knees in shock and horror as the world as we knew it would forever be changed. Innocent lives were needlessly taken from us. Our safe, little world was shattered. But we as a nation stood together; proud and strong. For some, it seems like only yesterday. For others, those days have almost been forgotten. I ask you Father, that on this day you enter the hearts of all Americans. Help us to remember that we live in a great nation. A nation where we are free and that freedom comes with a price. Help us Father to remember the men and women who fight for that freedom. To hold close to us the families that have lost loved ones for our freedom. May we never take our freedom for granted. I pray Father that we stand together, one nation, united, proud to be Americans.

I ask these things in Jesus' Holy name, Amen.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:15 AM

1,439 posts, read 3,903,821 times
My thoughts and prayers are with all the families who were effected by 9-11. Six years and I know for a lot it has been a painful 6 years.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:18 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,370,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yhwhshalomjr View Post
Prayer for the Woodson family, who lost their daughter Winona Thursday to a battle with Lupus,She will be missed dearly by all of the Wachovia Financial Banking Family, She was definitely an angel crossing cultural and racial barriers
and also for this Nation and all Nations in the wake of post 9/11, missionaries on foreign soil spreading the word and love of Jesus Christ abroad, and for the new believers and those who have yet to come to the truth. and lastly for the Christian sub-forum, and our moderators and leaders of the Body of Christ
Amen to all of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality