Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 03:08 PM

81 posts, read 127,846 times

Advertisements

As an atheist I don't believe that Jesus will come back ever but if he does then I will be the first in line to ask my questions to him. Why wouldn't he take my questions because I'm really interested in this and if you give me good answers you might convert me.
I guess the most probable answer will be that he will only show himself to a few and that he is not interested to answer any questions. Right??? Anyway, here are my questions.

1. 70% on this earth are not Christians and they don't even believe in you. Even within Christianity which is counted as one religion of these 10,000 religions there are thousands of views about you(Jesus). Basically, Jehovah Witness and the Mormons have very little in common to Lutherans for example. Please explain which one is not correct or correct and why. Give me specific answers where they are wrong and if they are wrong......did they make it up.

2. These other non-christian religions are a little over 10,000 according to studies. Among these thousands of religions there are 2,600 different Gods including your father(God). Are the other 2,599 Gods all false because they have different scriptures, holy figures and history than you. You (Jesus) are not even mentioned in their holy books. All these non-christian religions are as sure about their religion as Christians are about theirs. These other religions can write thousands of pages that their religion is correct and argue for their scripture, holy figures, holy books as Christians can. Please explain how they all came about. Are the other 9,999 religions all deluded but Christians are not? Be specific now...

3. Jesus, I have gathered many scientists from all around the world and we have thousands of scientific evidence that creationism is not correct. We have skulls from neanderthals, Homo habilis, Homo erectus etc. Now give me your feedback and I want to hear you debunk all these theories. Please be very specific..after all you are the only one who can answer this.

4. Homo sapiens are about 250,000 years old and are people created thru evolution from older species. Please debunk this and tell me exactly what year and how exactly the first human came to earth. Did your father just snap his fingers and then we had human beings? Be specific please.

5. Which languages do you understand by the way. English, German, French? Can I test you in the three languages I know?

6. How old is the earth and when we have found evidence that it is around 4,5 billion years old is that totally rubbish. What year was the earth created..be very specific now...

7. According to scientist there are 170 Billion Galaxies in the know Universe. In just one of these 170 billion, the Andromeda galaxy, there are 1 trillion stars. Please give me the exact number of galaxies down to the last one. How far off are the scientists when they say 170 billion. They say that the Andromeda galaxy has 1 trillion stars. How many exactly does it have..Give me the exact number. I just want to know exactly how close they were when they said 1 trillion stars in just one galaxy.

8. If Adam & Eve were of one particular human race..How can we have different ones (Asian, Caucasian, Native people, Africans etc.) if not thru evolution. Please be specific. Please debunk the scientist that we have different Humans races because of evolution. I'm really looking forward for your answer....

9. Should I take the bible literally. If you say yes then I have hundreds of questions for you but i will not list them here. If you say no then please be really specific and tell me which ones I should not take literally and which I should take literally. Also tell me why I should not take some of them literally. Were they made up? Be really specific now.....

10. Who exactly was Zeus? Was he all made up and why didn't people believe in you at this time?

11. According to scientist there are 17 billion planets just in our galaxy (the milky way) which are at about the same distance from a sun(star) as we on planet earth are from our sun(star). This distance from a sun makes it possible to have life on these 17 billion planets..How many of these 17 billion planets just in our galaxy not counting the other 170 billion galaxies have life on them?
If you say that we are the only ones then why create 17 billion planets in just one of galaxy. Are there life in any of the other 170 Billion galaxies?

12 Many people have said that they have spoken to you or your father(God). Are all of them correct..If not why have some done it and some haven't. Why did you or your father decide to just speak to some but not others. Where the people how thought they spoke to you deluded? Be specific....

13. If you will only show yourself to a chosen few when you return why just them and who exactly are these people? Jehovah Witness, Mormons, Catholic, Lutherans?

14, Thousands of different groups have predicted your return on a specific dates but what they all have in common is that they have all been wrong. As an example I think that Jehovah's Witness have predicted it at least 25 times. Were they all deluded or were there any truth in their predictions that you would return on the date they have stated? It is not just Jehovah's Witness how has predicted this but many others but of course they have all been wrong..

If you Jesus can't answer these questions can you ask your father...I have many more questions for you but I guess you will say that you will only show yourself to a chosen few and are not interested to answer anything..Am i correct on this point....

Last edited by johnsweeting; 01-24-2013 at 03:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 03:20 PM

33,511 posts, read 37,039,582 times
I hope you are a very patient man....

Old 01-24-2013, 03:21 PM

20,400 posts, read 12,709,212 times
This is what happened in a similiar situation.

Job chapter 40

1-2 God then confronted Job directly:

“Now what do you have to say for yourself?
Are you going to haul me, the Mighty One, into court and press charges?”

Job Answers God

I’m Ready to Shut Up and Listen

3-5 Job answered:

“I’m speechless, in awe—words fail me.
I should never have opened my mouth!
I’ve talked too much, way too much.
I’m ready to shut up and listen.”

Old 01-24-2013, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
This is what happened in a similiar situation.

Job chapter 40

1-2 God then confronted Job directly:

“Now what do you have to say for yourself?
Are you going to haul me, the Mighty One, into court and press charges?”

Job Answers God

I’m Ready to Shut Up and Listen

3-5 Job answered:

“I’m speechless, in awe—words fail me.
I should never have opened my mouth!
I’ve talked too much, way too much.
I’m ready to shut up and listen.”

I will not be like this person. I will not say "I should never have opened my mouth! I’ve talked too much, way too much. I’m ready to shut up and listen.”

Give me one example where a normal person with some sort of a brain has spoken and asked questions to a person and then without any explanation, good reason or getting answers to the questions asked saying this ----> "I’ve talked too much, way too much" as you are stating above.

My questions are not like "Jesus you are so great" but actually real questions that I really would like to know the answers to...

Last edited by johnsweeting; 01-24-2013 at 03:58 PM..

Old 01-24-2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
My, but someone has too much time on their hands.
I have made 57 posts..You have made 3002. That is 5200% more than me.....Just saying.

Quote:
My guess is that if you are alive when Jesus returns, you won't be asking any questions.
Why won't I be asking him my questions..Will he send me straight to hell? I'm just a good, educated, hard working citizen who is interested in science and very interested to straighten up the question marks that surrounds Jesus? What is wrong with that....If he can answer these questions he will have billions of more followers...Maybe even me.

Last edited by johnsweeting; 01-24-2013 at 04:23 PM..

Old 01-24-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsweeting View Post
I have made 57 posts..You have made 3002. That is 5200% more than me.....Just saying.

Why won't I be asking him my questions..Will he send me straight to hell? I'm just a good,educated, hard working citizen who is interested in science and very interested to straighten up the question marks that surrounds Jesus? What is wrong with that....If he can answer these questions he will have billion of more followers...Maybe even me.
I thought you were an atheist. Jesus doesn't exist in your world, right?

Old 01-24-2013, 04:26 PM

6,222 posts, read 3,994,391 times
Quote:
It's futile.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Correct..I'm a convinced atheist....But if he returns and is answering these questions he has shown me that I'm 100% wrong....I have changed my mind on different arguments before...

Old 01-24-2013, 04:41 PM

6,222 posts, read 3,994,391 times
I often giggle when I think of my cichlid calling me over to it's 30 gallon tank and telling me it's convinced it's got the whole universe figured out...

or

"I' am sitting in the middle of a caldera and here ye, here ye, I've got it all figured out."

Old 01-24-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsweeting View Post
I don't believe Jesus is the son of God (which I don't belive in either). I don't know how to say it any other way....Moderator cut: Orphaned
You believe Jesus may return. Return from where?

Last edited by june 7th; 01-25-2013 at 03:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality