Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 10:00 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,424,534 times

Advertisements

I suspect Cletus AND his story are not what he protrays himself to be.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:35 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,268,016 times
Default With Freud in one hand, the Bible in the other:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletus1971 View Post

June I think you are kindof mean.
June is nothing if not an "equal opportunity" gentle care type of person. As such:

I think the title of this post says it all.

Cletus:

You are absolutely correct in what you have previously stated that most of us are kind hearted people here. And that is precisely why June is responding. You see, there are people who have responded to you, namely, SargeatL (who works in law enforcement) along with BudinAk, (who works in a maximum security prison) along with myself. Those of us who are familiar, and have direct knowledge of your OP, have posted here. So too, have others: Montana and kaykay in particular both make excellent points in responding to you. Much has been made about how your OP is written: the grammer and wording, thereof. June does not much care about that aspect; June is more than aware of the fact that human beings, (especially on a message board) are often times not particularly aware of, or cognizant of grammer and syntax! June is, however, aware of this:

You have posted a querie that people have, (in good faith) responded to. They have done so, as you have said, (when they agree or support you) out of the kindness of their hearts. As well, people have been honest with you in what they have posted. As such, June, (who is ever gentle, and not mean) therefore asks you to reciprocate, in kind.

You have intentionally asked/posted a querie that deserves discourse. All who have read, and responded, (or not) deserve the same amount of "good faith" in terms of your response. That is a very serious, and heartfelt sentiment.

Amidst the "illusion" of "anonymity" of message boards, there is no accurate way of knowing whether you are sincere or not. June would be the first person to admit that she had misread you, if that is the case. However, if that is not the case, and you are exploiting those who are responding to you with "heartfelt sentiments" then that's a different story.

Do I suspect that you are misleading us? That is ultimately not up to me to ask, or to answer. That is the whole point behind your OP. I am merely asking what I am, given the fact that I am hopeful that you will be as honest, and as heartfelt in your response to those who have posted here, as they have been with you. They deserve a response.

Take gentle care,
-June

Old 11-16-2007, 11:01 PM

12 posts, read 49,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
June is nothing if not an "equal opportunity" gentle care type of person. As such:

I think the title of this post says it all.

Cletus:

You are absolutely correct in what you have previously stated that most of us are kind hearted people here. And that is precisely why June is responding. You see, there are people who have responded to you, namely, SargeatL (who works in law enforcement) along with BudinAk, (who works in a maximum security prison) along with myself. Those of us who are familiar, and have direct knowledge of your OP, have posted here. So too, have others: Montana and kaykay in particular both make excellent points in responding to you. Much has been made about how your OP is written: the grammer and wording, thereof. June does not much care about that aspect; June is more than aware of the fact that human beings, (especially on a message board) are often times not particularly aware of, or cognizant of grammer and syntax! June is, however, aware of this:

You have posted a querie that people have, (in good faith) responded to. They have done so, as you have said, (when they agree or support you) out of the kindness of their hearts. As well, people have been honest with you in what they have posted. As such, June, (who is ever gentle, and not mean) therefore asks you to reciprocate, in kind.

You have intentionally asked/posted a querie that deserves discourse. All who have read, and responded, (or not) deserve the same amount of "good faith" in terms of your response. That is a very serious, and heartfelt sentiment.

Amidst the "illusion" of "anonymity" of message boards, there is no accurate way of knowing whether you are sincere or not. June would be the first person to admit that she had misread you, if that is the case. However, if that is not the case, and you are exploiting those who are responding to you with "heartfelt sentiments" then that's a different story.

Do I suspect that you are misleading us? That is ultimately not up to me to ask, or to answer. That is the whole point behind your OP. I am merely asking what I am, given the fact that I am hopeful that you will be as honest, and as heartfelt in your response to those who have posted here, as they have been with you. They deserve a response.

Take gentle care,
-June

Damn Jhune arn et you the manipilater off many games

You must be THIER LEADER of all their cruelty. All I said was that I sespected that you were sort of mean. Now we all know that you are a terrible scorge on the population.

Old 11-17-2007, 06:20 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,541 times
Cletus,

As a part of the CD family, it is my sincere desire that you find peace in your heart concerning the OP. It is also my desire to see this thread closed. I believe that it has gone far enough. I would request that those who truly wish to assist Cletus with his need, DM him.

May God bless us all...
Weather...

(Respectfully submitted)

Old 11-17-2007, 07:17 AM

12 posts, read 49,872 times
Default close it June!

Looks like Iam finished here. I gto my answers. I still will pray to god to forgive me and I know he will now,'

I;ll just slink off into my corner now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.