Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 10:14 PM

11 posts, read 20,570 times

Advertisements

Jesus was sent to Earth to deliver a Message to mankind. A startling message from Outer Space - the third Heaven - from our CREATOR GOD.
A correct understanding of what that REVELATION is - the one and only true Gospel - separates God's Church from all others, and exalts the pure religion above every false way (John 17:17).

There is only one way to enter God's Kingdom - and that is through Christ (Acts 4:12). He is the Key that unlocks God's Royal House, the Open Door to the Universe, the Gateway to Eternity, the Immortal Pioneer who has led the way! All other ways are dead ends and will self-destruct (John 10:1).

GOD IS REPRODUCING HIMSELF! That's the glorious Good News that Jesus boldly proclaimed! The Gospel of the KINGDOM OF GOD announces the GOD KINGDOM: a Spirit-Born Kingdom of God-Beings! A Royal Family that we can enter (Rev. 3:21). A Divine Family that will administer God's Government throughout the universe and eternity (Isa. 9:7; Dan. 7:18).

God became man, so man could become God (John 1:14; Matt. 10:25). Mankind has been created after the GODKIND, and after a life of conversion, of changing for the better, of going through the process of purification (becoming more God-like, more Christ-like, more Kingdom-like) we can be BORN AGAIN BY A RESURRECTION - just like Jesus was, the firstborn of MANY brethren! (Rom. 1:4; 8:29).

Presently, we're far too human, but soon we're to be transformed into glorious, immortal Spirit! (John 10:34-35; Ephes. 4:24). This is what Jesus told Nicodemus, the Jewish religious leader. He didn't beat around the bush, He got straight to the point and told him: "You must be born again" (John. 3:3).

Jesus elaborated on this bombshell, seeing Nicodemus was dumbstruck (just like so many religious people today), and explained that if your parents are flesh and blood humans, it's only natural that you're also human. "That which is born of the flesh IS flesh." You're nothing more or less. Kind after kind (Gen. 1:27). And if you're born again by a Spirit-composed GOD, it's only supernatural that you'll become a Spirit-composed God! "That which is born of the Spirit IS Spirit" (John 3:3-8). Human-beings can become God-Beings! But first we must be BORN AGAIN.

Unless we're born again - by a RESURRECTION - we can't even see or enter God's Royal Family! The apostle Paul clearly taught the same as Jesus: "And as we have borne the image of the earthy (flesh and blood), we shall also bear the image of the heavenly (Spirit). Now this I say, brethren, FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD...but we shall all be CHANGED... raised incorruptible... and...put on immortality" (1 Cor. 15:48-53). When will mortals become immortal? (Proving we're not now!). When will we change our composition and character? "...at the last trump" (vs.52) - NOT during this life, but at Christ's Coming and our resurrection (Rev. 11:15; 20:6). How plain and simple!

Why have the vast majority of professing Christians been deceived on this point? Why do they go about bleating they're "born again" already? Jesus said "that which is born of Spirit IS Spirit" and Paul said "flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God." Will you believe the Bible or traditional Christianity? (Mark 7:7).

But will we actually become GOD-BEINGS? (1 John 3:9). Will God be our literal FATHER? Will we take on His FAMILY NAME? (Ephes. 3:15; Rev. 22:4). Yes! Because it's REVEALED that "when He shall appear, we shall be like Him" (I John. 3:4), "who shall change our vile body (flesh), that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body (Spirit), according to the working whereby HE IS ABLE even to subdue all things unto Himself"(Phil. 3:21).

Even as David and Daniel prophesied of the BRIGHT FUTURE God has in store for us, when we'll inherit His divine nature and form: "... I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied when I awake (at the resurrection), with thy likeness" and "shine...as the stars for ever and ever" (Ps. 17:15; Dan. 12:3). Again, kind after kind (Gal. 4:19). What a glorious hope and calling!

Mankind created after the Godkind, born again at the resurrection, Spirit-composed and Divine! THIS IS THE WHOLE PLAN AND PURPOSE OF GOD!

Soon it'll be mission accomplished in our lives and we'll experience the "finishing touch" to our spiritual creation (Phil. 1:6; Rev. 1:8; Ephes. 2:10).

We're actually the Kingdom of God in embryo - the PIONEERING COMMUNITY of an advanced civilization - who'll soon help establish HEAVEN ON EARTH!

Meanwhile, may we continue to develop and reflect the HOLY, RIGHTEOUS CHARACTER of God in joyous anticipation! (2 Pet. 1:4).

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2007, 11:42 PM

8,568 posts, read 16,233,536 times
Quote:
God became man, so man could become God (John 1:14; Matt. 10:25). Mankind has been created after the GODKIND, and after a life of conversion, of changing for the better, of going through the process of purification (becoming more God-like, more Christ-like, more Kingdom-like) we can be BORN AGAIN BY A RESURRECTION - just like Jesus was, the firstborn of MANY brethren! (Rom. 1:4; 8:29).
I dunno.
Didn't the Egyptians already experiment with a divine family? They ended up with incest, since they believed that 'normal' Egyptians can't be divine and they didn't want to pollute their bloodline. And didn't we already had this social experiment called royalty? Didn't this end with the revelation that royalty are no better or worse than other people?
It seems to me that we'll keep repeating our mistakes until we get it right.
Which might be never if we aren't willing to admit our mistakes and try something else for a change.

Old 11-24-2007, 02:30 AM

4,664 posts, read 8,242,225 times
Sometimes I read the stuff and can't believe that people actually think like that

When you leave God out of the argument (and of course this should be a normality), there is a very clear resolution for the Israel situation

Old 11-24-2007, 10:02 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
David, so how long have you been a faithful member of the World Wide Church of God and a follower the deceased Herbert A. Armstrong?

Old 11-24-2007, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
I dunno.
Didn't the Egyptians already experiment with a divine family?
They're a type of the counterfeit kingdom of God that the German-Jesuit EU will foist upon the world with their wannabe divine emperor.

Quote:
And didn't we already had this social experiment called royalty? Didn't this end with the revelation that royalty are no better or worse than other people?
That was a revelation to you? Most people already knew their leaders were all too human, and the holy Bible even records the sins of the kings of Judah and Israel.

The Bible clearly reveals the Kingdom-Family of God is the future of converted mankind - and that Yeshua is the Pioneer, the Firstborn of many divine brethren, the prototype.

Old 11-24-2007, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian6479 View Post
Sometimes I read the stuff and can't believe that people actually think like that
It's because you haven't learned to think like God yet. God is an open book. The Bible reveals the mind of God. We can read it and let it become a part of us, getting over our self-righteous ideas and limited views and submit Father knows best. It's called conversion.

Isaiah 55:7-9
7 Let the wicked forsake his way,
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let him return to the LORD,
And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.
8 “ For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.
9 “ For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Quote:
When you leave God out of the argument (and of course this should be a normality), there is a very clear resolution for the Israel situation
If the Israelis would repent and include God in their domestic and foreign affairs, they would know that Meir Kahane, former Israeli parliament member and rabbi, has already given them the very clear resolution to secure their future and prosper.

Old 11-24-2007, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
David, so how long have you been a faithful member of the World Wide Church of God and a follower the deceased Herbert A. Armstrong?
Are you familiar with the apostle Paul's encouragement to the early Christians to "follow me, as I follow Christ"? I follow Jesus Christ whom Herbert W. Armstrong followed, and faithfully taught the plain truth of the Bible rather than the idolatrous traditions of counterfeit Christianity (with their Gentilized Jesus and Roman wolves in sheep's clothing).

I was baptized into the Body of Jesus Christ, not into any sect or denomination of men, by Worldwide Church of God pastor George Kackos in 1979. Please note the current Worldwide Church of God is no longer the Church of God (the faithful members forsook that corrupt organization when Tkachism ran roughshod over our biblical beliefs), but just another synagogue of Satan (counterfeit Christianity who substitute traditions for the commandments of God).

Old 11-24-2007, 11:30 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,233,536 times
Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel
Quote:
They're a type of the counterfeit kingdom of God that the German-Jesuit EU will foist upon the world with their wannabe divine emperor.
Well I won't deny that Germany is part of Europe and that there probably are Jesuits living in Europe, but who is this divine emperor? We have a couple over here.

Quote:
That was a revelation to you?
No I only said that it was a revelation, not that it was mine.

Quote:
The Bible clearly reveals the Kingdom-Family of God is the future of converted mankind - and that Yeshua is the Pioneer, the Firstborn of many divine brethren, the prototype.
Uhm isn't a prototype a test model to discover the flaws, before one proceeds with the mass-production? Why did this Yeshua appear so late in the game?
And why does God need a prototype anyway?

Old 11-24-2007, 11:35 AM

4,714 posts, read 8,461,458 times
You might get the same results by taking extra doses of megavitamins.

Old 11-24-2007, 11:41 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
Are you familiar with the apostle Paul's encouragement to the early Christians to "follow me, as I follow Christ"? I follow Jesus Christ whom Herbert W. Armstrong followed, and faithfully taught the plain truth of the Bible rather than the idolatrous traditions of counterfeit Christianity (with their Gentilized Jesus and Roman wolves in sheep's clothing).

I was baptized into the Body of Jesus Christ, not into any sect or denomination of men, by Worldwide Church of God pastor George Kackos in 1979. Please note the current Worldwide Church of God is no longer the Church of God (the faithful members forsook that corrupt organization when Tkachism ran roughshod over our biblical beliefs), but just another synagogue of Satan (counterfeit Christianity who substitute traditions for the commandments of God).
Thanks for responding, David..I didn't know there was a split..The church in this town are still from the original one I guess...so they are a synagogue of satan? Am I understanding you right? So people with your beliefs no longer belong to the WWCOG...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality