Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 12:12 AM

64 posts, read 64,518 times

Advertisements

Moderator cut: delete

If statistical surveys reflect the opinion of the general population with any accuracy, over 90% of the members in this forum must be now aware of the Extraterrestrial Intervention that has been going on for some time now. I have mentioned this in several posts such as in this thread Jesus was not son of “god”. I sense that some members are, indeed, aware of the phenomenon, though there are still a few who make a feeble attempt at denying it. So I’m very concerned, to say the least, that no one has expressed any anxieties about, or at the least, some curiosities on the goals of these ETs that are “visiting” our world without our permission, and more importantly, on what actions the human race must take to repel the ET Intervention out of our solar system.

If anybody here is part of that minority consisting of less than 10% of the population still questioning the reality of the ET Intervention and would like to dispute the veracity of the phenomenon, please do create a separate thread and we can discuss further. For this thread, I ask that only those who are already aware of this phenomenon post responses so that we can stay focused on the topic.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 04-16-2014 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: questions to mods are done through dm only

Old 03-31-2014, 12:21 AM

Default Are Extraterrestrial Beings “Visiting” Our World Benevolent?

In order to see whether the ET Intervention has a harmless or even benevolent intention towards the human race, we must delve further into the needs of these ETs and the methods by which they acquire their needs.

The physical universe is filled with stark, barren worlds and countless races of beings. Some parts of the universe are widely traveled and other parts have not even been explored. Our local universe consisting of about 5000 solar systems happens to be a part of the galaxy that is well traveled and inhabited by mature societies that have long-established commerce and trade relations with one another. Many of these worlds are technologically advanced, but in the process they have outstripped the resources of their worlds and must now depend on trade with other nations. Living in a world rich with immense biological diversity, we do not appreciate how important a tree is. Yet, in worlds that have lost or never had such biodiversity – as in our own planet that is undergoing an alarming rate of extinction of species – biological resources such as blood, plasma, DNA, bone marrows, skin, and body organs are essential necessities that are highly sought-after commodities. Though it is considered unethical to trade such items in some parts of the universe, the needs for such are so high that they are traded illegally and surreptitiously. These items would be used in creating new forms of species, medicines, and such.

Though the human race regards itself as the center of the Universe or God’s Creation, it is but one race among these countless many races of intelligent beings that look upon humanity as an adolescent, brutish, immature, and unworthy steward of a precious planet and its resources that they wish they could have. The ETs see us mindlessly despoiling our environment, polluting our air and water, and squandering our resources. Yet, they cannot use military forces to take control of the world. Why? In this local region of the galaxy, in order to maintain smooth transactions of trade and commerce, the races that travel and trade have established rules and regulations that are enforced by overseeing organizations. Under such rules, foreign races are not allowed to overtake any world by force. However, they are allowed to intervene in two cases:
  • If natives despoil their environments – as environments are considered extremely precious and valuable in the universe filled with barren worlds.
  • If natives seem to welcome and support the “visitors,” or at least, not repel the presence of the ET Intervention
So these ETs are not here with military armaments and their intention does not lie in destroying the planet or the human race. Yet, their motives are self-serving and their methods of achieving their goals are unethical and sinister from human perspective.

Could some ET races be harmless or benevolent, while others may not? This could have been a difficult question to answer for human beings who have no references to compare different ET races and cannot tell friends from foes. Nine individuals from seven free worlds in our local universe risked their lives to travel to a hidden vantage point in our solar system to observe and warn us against the ET Intervention. After the publishing of the first set of their briefings, The Allies of Humanity, the ET Intervention began searching for them in our solar system. Four of the nine individuals had to destroy their ships and themselves in order to cover their track and protect their identities and thus, their worlds. The rest of the members in the group had to leave our solar system in a rush with the ET Intervention chasing after them. They would travel to a remote location and would never be able to return to their home worlds, lest their identities may be revealed and their worlds may be infiltrated into by the ET Intervention.

There are no ET races in our solar system currently that could benefit us in any way.

Some ET races attempt to present themselves as helpers, friends from outer space, or saviors offering to help battle other malevolent races. Some of the opposing races even belong to the same collectives. So, if any of you would still like to regard some of the ET races currently “visiting” our world as benevolent, ask yourself, “Could any benevolent races and self-serving races coexist in our solar system, given that our Allies who merely warned the human race against the ET Intervention (let alone fighting off the ET Intervention militarily) had to destroy themselves or were chased out of our solar system to protect their worlds?”

Last edited by ResistTheETIntervention; 03-31-2014 at 01:04 AM..

Old 03-31-2014, 12:26 AM

Default The Four Areas of the Extraterrestrial Intervention’s Activities

In order to achieve their ultimate goal of taking control of the world, the ET Intervention has been carrying out activities in four major areas:
  • Persuading certain individuals in governments and religions, but currently, mostly in commerce, with inducements of (trinket) extraterrestrial technology, promises of greater wealth, power, and even dominion over the world in order to gain allegiance from those human beings the ETs perceive to be in positions of power and influence in the world and to establish a liaison with them.
  • Manipulation of religious impulses and values by presenting themselves as spiritual agents or by speaking in the mental environment to certain receptive people. Because human beings at large are not aware of the presence of extraterrestrial beings, let alone of the ETs’ skills in the mental environment, people are easily fooled and manipulated into thinking that they were contacted by spiritual beings. This is another way the ETs attempt to gain human allegiance – by exploiting humans’ religious or spiritual motivation. The ET Intervention is scheming a staged second coming, as it understands that many people are anticipating the return of the Jesus.
  • Establishing themselves in hidden areas (mountains, large bodies of water such as the ocean or big lakes, underground compounds, etc.) from which they cast influence upon individuals living in their vicinity. Their influence in the mental environment can be quite effective as many people in such areas become pacified and acquiescent to the ETs’ presence. Such people could potentially become apologists and supporters of the ET Intervention, erroneously regarding some or all races of ETs “visiting” our world as benevolent helpers or spiritually advanced beings. This is the result of the manipulation of the very ETs that have been exploiting our naivete, ignorance, superstition, wishful thinking, hopes, our weaknesses, and even our strengths in order to gain their advantages in our world.
  • Creating human-alien hybrids through genetic engineering, who would look like human beings but be completely allegiant to their ET superiors and aligned with the ETs’ agenda. They will be strategically positioned to advise human leaders to rule the world from behind the scene. This program is one of the reasons that the ETs have been abducting human beings.

Last edited by ResistTheETIntervention; 03-31-2014 at 01:10 AM..

Old 03-31-2014, 12:36 AM

Default A War of Will and Intention

The Extraterrestrial Intervention has been going on for some time now. These ETs are not here with military armaments. Military invasion by the ET Intervention is not what the human race needs to be concerned about. Their strengths are their sophisticated skills in the mental environment, subtle methods of manipulating people’s minds through persuasion, deception, and intimidation in the mental environment. The ET Intervention has been pacifying people all over the world.

There is a global war going on in the world unbeknownst to humanity at large – an invisible war carried out in the mental environment, a War of Will and Intention. As such, the ET Intervention has the advantage over the human race ignorant of this fact. Vast majority of the casualties of this invisible War are human beings. Some have become sick and lost their lives during abduction, many others are taken against their will largely unbeknownst to themselves, and many others have lost their freedom and self-determination to the ET Intervention.

Everyday people are becoming more confused and losing their abilities to think clearly and their willingness to resist and thwart the ET Intervention, even though so many people are now aware of the fact that the world is being covertly invaded. Everyday individuals and nations are driven into conflicts that divide and weaken them further. Everyday people are lured into foolishness and addictions that fixate and distract them from seeing what truly matters that is occurring in the world.

Do you still retain the freedom and self-determination to think without any external manipulation?

Would you know if you were pacified?
  • If you are one of the few who still deny the ETs’ clandestine invasion in our world, ask yourself, “Why do I keep on ignoring all the evidence and stubbornly denying people’s experiences as anecdotal, dismissing the phenomenon as unsubstantiated, and telling others to ‘Just leave it at that and move on with their lives.’?”
  • Ask yourself, “Am I being used by the ET Intervention unbeknownst to myself? Would I know if I were?”
  • Ask yourself, “Do I hear voices in my head, which I believe to be of spiritual beings? Am I so convinced that they are from spiritual beings that I am not even willing to consider the possibility that I might be manipulated by the ET Intervention? What exactly are they telling me?”
  • Ask yourself, “Have I been abducted by the ETs and returned mind-controlled? Do I believe now that they are harmless or even benevolent, even though I do not have the memory of the entire episodes of my abduction experiences?”
  • Ask yourself, “Would I know if I were psychically attacked in the mental environment?”
  • Ask yourself, “Am I a proponent of receiving technology from these ETs?” Given that you are aware of how the Westerners nearly decimated the Native Americans and took their lands and resources after presenting themselves as their friends offering (trinket) technology, ask yourself, “Should I be trusting these strangers from outer space to provide technology merely to help the human race?”
  • Ask yourself, “Am I supporting or welcoming these ETs mindlessly and apologizing for them unquestioningly when I don’t really know anything about these ETs, particularly their true intentions?”
  • Ask yourself, “Do I condemn human governments and organizations while accepting the ET Intervention unquestioningly or even surrendering my authority to the ETs and rallying for them to solve all human problems and lead the human race?” If that is the case, ask yourself, “Why am I so mindlessly supporting them?”
  • Ask yourself, “Would I know if thoughts were “inserted” into my mind by some external force?” If you think, speak, or act in ways that is uncharacteristic of you, ask yourself, “Do I try to dismiss them as my own thoughts, words, or actions providing excuses to justify them?”
  • Ask yourself, “Am I acquiescing to the ET Intervention before finding out their true motives and their sinister activities, or even afterwards?”
  • Ask yourself, “Is my mind being manipulated? Would I know if my mind were being manipulated?”
  • Ask yourself, “Do I even care what happens to the human race, other people around me, my loved ones, or myself?” If you don’t, ask yourself, “Do I really know why I don’t care?”
  • If you feel impotent to take any actions to counteract their presence in our world, ask yourself, “Why am I so listless as to trivialize this massive event that has the potential to take the freedom and self-determination from the human race? Why am I not taking any actions to thwart the ET Intervention?”
  • Ask yourself, “Am I pacified by the ET Intervention? Would I know if I were pacified?”
Do you have the courage to face yourself with these questions? If so, then you will gain much insight into the ET Intervention and its effects on you, and thus, on the entire human race.

I urge you to ask these questions without providing any immediate answers which are likely to be based on your fears, assumptions, preferences, wishful thinking, or false hopes. In a quiet room or quiet place out in nature, ask these questions without answering them immediately. Keep asking them again and again. Listen and see from the deepest part of you within yourself. Listen with your mind’s ear and see with your mind’s eye. What transpires within you?

Last edited by ResistTheETIntervention; 03-31-2014 at 01:23 AM..

Old 03-31-2014, 01:21 AM

641 posts, read 558,279 times
I like pie.

Old 03-31-2014, 02:59 AM

4,904 posts, read 6,015,894 times
There's no such thing as ET intervention.

Old 03-31-2014, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpc1 View Post
I like pie.
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
There's no such thing as ET intervention.
In what way do you mean?

Old 03-31-2014, 07:25 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,509,244 times
Daddy would you like some sausage ? - YouTube

Old 03-31-2014, 10:14 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,249 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYMla7qlBsg

Old 03-31-2014, 10:20 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
What transpires in my mind while sitting in nature?

Yesterday it was: "Turkey buzzards are butt ugly but useful."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality