Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 09:34 AM

6,324 posts, read 4,322,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Linky does not direct to a video. A "RAM" audio file is on that page, but one needs to d/l a player for that.
Aw crap, I heard this "lecture" before but now I can't find it in another formet. I'll have to look around. I noticed when searching that most of the pages that came up were apologists touting the truth of the Tower of Babel. They've all but drowned out the actual linguists and etymologists who have the real answer to the question.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2014, 09:54 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,372,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
I am running away scared, what purpose does that serve to the discussion? That should be considered rude and harassing behavior, IMO.
Throwing out assertion and dodging substantiating them by use of misrepresentation, straw man and retreat should be considered rude and harassing behaviour in mine.

All I am doing is asking you if you can back up your claim to the longevity of humans in historic times. Is that rude to ask that? No. Yet you refuse to answer and hide behind calling me names (like troll) and accusing me of being the rude one. Get over yourself. Can you answer the question.... or not???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
As for evidences, there are countless evidences out there if someone is willing to examine it with an open mind.
We are. But it requires you present some first! We can not examine what has not been presented. Stay on topic. You claimed elongated longevity in humans at the time of the "Ark" which is what this thread is about. Can you back up these claims? Yes? No? Or are you going to continue to pretend that my even asking you to back it up constitutes "ganging up" on you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality