Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 07:11 AM

351 posts, read 225,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Killer rabbits. Run away!!!! Did you fart in my general direction?

I think I sent keepy over the edge. I'm thinking there is garlic involved her/his solution.
why should you put yourself in danger by owning your life? you should beg to god in the name of jesus. but if the whip of punishment brings sudden death, god laugh at the suffering of the innocent.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:21 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,581,730 times
Keepy, I own my own life, at every turn.

Why would I beg God for anything? When God and I speak, we do not need Jesus as an intermediary. We just talk, because sometimes God is lonely. Sometimes God just wants to talk to someone without begging and pleading, and adoration out of fear. We are old friends.

You miss so much when you cower in fear of this whip of death, and your expectation that God, laughs at the suffering of the innocent.

Old 03-13-2015, 08:08 AM

Quote:

Why would I beg God for anything? When God and I speak, we do not need Jesus as an intermediary. We just talk, because sometimes God is lonely. Sometimes God just wants to talk to someone without begging and pleading, and adoration out of fear. We are old friends.

You miss so much when you cower in fear of this whip of death, and your expectation that God, laughs at the suffering of the innocent.
pour out tears to god who mahes you suffer like this. when he rebukes for sin, god consumes like a moth what is dear to you.

Old 03-13-2015, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepy View Post
pour out tears to god who mahes you suffer like this. when he rebukes for sin, god consumes like a moth what is dear to you.
that you may have some happiness, put your hope in god and he will give you some riches others have piled up.

Old 03-13-2015, 08:21 AM

Quote:

god laughs because he should have prayed and beg for mercy. god being angry would at last answer him. has he not been foolish?

Old 03-13-2015, 09:52 AM

Quote:

keepy, it distresses me that your relationship with God makes you believe you should suffer at every turn.

I am deeply saddened you cry rather than laugh with God. God does not want me to beg, plead, suffer,or be afraid. What kind of relationship is that? It seems abusive to be afraid all of the time.

I do not engage in abusive relationships, not even with God.

Old 03-15-2015, 01:15 PM

Quote:
keepy, it distresses me that your relationship with God makes you believe you should suffer at every turn.

I am deeply saddened you cry rather than laugh with God. God does not want me to beg, plead, suffer,or be afraid. What kind of relationship is that? It seems abusive to be afraid all of the time.

I do not engage in abusive relationships, not even with God.
miners search the depth of the earth, as they tunnel in the rock they find precious stones. but where shall wisdom come from? the value of wisdom is much more than coral or crystal or rubies. where then is the source of wisdom?

Old 03-15-2015, 01:17 PM

Quote:
would you like god to save part of your punishment for your children?

Old 03-15-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
i have never offered a kiss of worship to an idol, that would be sin to be punished because you have been unfaithfull to god.

Old 03-15-2015, 01:37 PM

Quote:

keepy, your god is not worthy of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality