Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2015, 03:51 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times

Advertisements

We love them enough to face their rejection and at times their ridicule, in order to offer God’s redemption and freedom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2015, 06:59 PM

2,826 posts, read 2,368,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
Now that same sex-marriage is legal in all 50 states, who will be the next minority that Fundamentalist Christians rail against?
They'll still do it.

A Transgender person is being murdered every 29 hours. Can you stop killing us for just one week? - Planet Transgender | Planet Transgender

Give it a rest guys. Can people just live their lives in peace?

Quote:
Calling hatred love doesn't make it so.
Exactly.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:52 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,439,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
And I see some celebrated by holding mock crucifixions with Jesus portraying gay acts. Just a hint of the perversions to come. I don't celebrate sin, sorry.
Source please.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:01 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Source please.
Do you REALLY want to see where that one was pulled from?

Old 06-30-2015, 08:07 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,325,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Do you REALLY want to see where that one was pulled from?
Love it, that was funny

Old 06-30-2015, 09:25 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,734,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Love it, that was funny
Disgusting joke, but not surprised. Here are the photos. Looks like they are not in direct reaction to the gay marriage decision, but still a clear sign of just how far into the sewer pit people are willing to go to mock Christians and degrade Christianity:

Rainbow Brag : snopes.com

Old 06-30-2015, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Disgusting joke, but not surprised. Here are the photos. Looks like they are not in direct reaction to the gay marriage decision, but still a clear sign of just how far into the sewer pit people are willing to go to mock Christians and degrade Christianity:

So, you just purposely proved that what you stated was wrong? That not only did that not happen in during Pride, it didn't even happen in the United States!

You know, there were thousands of Pride parades and celebrations this month and I have yet to hear about thousands of incidents where gay people and their supporters were deliberately denigrating Christianity. But I always hear about (some) Christians doing their best to denigrate the LGBTQ community.

Old 06-30-2015, 09:56 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,922,771 times
Quote:

Jeff, do you ever actually read the links you post? Half of them disprove the point you're trying to make. You really have to get beyond the headlines.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:09 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,734,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Jeff, do you ever actually read the links you post? Half of them disprove the point you're trying to make. You really have to get beyond the headlines.
I read the snopes article and admitted that I was mistaken in the time context. See, I can own up and admit if I am wrong. Something I have never seen anyone on your side do once. Of course, you don't find the photos outrageous at all. No surprise there.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
I read the snopes article and admitted that I was mistaken in the time context. See, I can own up and admit if I am wrong. Something I have never seen anyone on your side do once. Of course, you don't find the photos outrageous at all. No surprise there.
I find very little outrageous anymore. Besides that, I'm not a Christian. I'm not religious at all so someone mocking the crucifixion doesn't offend me any more than someone drawing a picture of Mohammad. I get their point, and I think there are better ways to go about making their point, but it doesn't affect me personally in any way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality