Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2015, 04:21 PM

1,422 posts, read 948,167 times

Advertisements

To The Judaists, Christians and Muslims

Your G()D was created by a pair of G()Ds, who were their selves created by another pair of G()Ds

Before G()Ds were created, Primordial Beings existed as conscious entities free from form.

G()Ds have form – they exist in the experience of form.

All G()Ds were created.

The Abrahamic G()D which you all believe in as the [One True God] - albeit in quite a variety of ways not all of which support or tolerate each other – is the G()D of this world and is known as ‘The Chief of G()Ds”.

One ancient name of this Chief of G()Ds is Marduk.

Now essentially the persona of Marduk is not to be confused with human rendition and ritual. It is regarding the human rendition of the idea of G()D and the human ritual in relation to that idea to which provides the evidence within the framework of the ritual of cultish behaviour – so ancient now as to have become religious and organised as such in relation to the modern world.

Marduk earned his title.

His grandfather Anu – was unable to resist the Primordial Entities – the Creators of G()Ds - and retired with all honorary ‘title’, leaving the affairs of Earth/the physical universe to the younger G()Ds.

Essentially the Abrahamic G()D, albeit seen through different eyes of understanding between the three religions, has an agenda in relation to the Earth and Human Beings.

The agenda might appear different to those casually observing but for those with investigative eyes to see, the agenda is to subjugate the Earth, create a better mode of form than the biological one, and move deeper into the universe spreading the seed and supporting the agenda, which specifically is to dominate physical matter and assign it to the process of making machinery which altogether creates One Machine.

One might argue that the agenda itself is madness, but it is simply the natural impulse of anything conscious and able to see the physical universe this way and exploit its materials for such purpose.

Emotional based belief systems have no bearing on the agenda except in how the agenda will proceed – which path it takes through the maze such beliefs create. Human belief systems have no bearing on the plans of G()Ds other than to set up obstacles in an effort to control said G()Ds.

Eventually those obstacles crumble.

Tiāmat’s resistance toward overtly stirring up things (rather than simply remaining in the position of observer) has much to do with not wanting to go too deep into the rabbit hole – so deep as to forget herself...so she created G()Ds [children] to do this because there was nothing else for it. The expansion of the physical universe made this necessary.

Anu was the first G()D to see advantage to his position in relation to lesser position and to promote focus upon G()Ds as ‘primordial’ rather than as the children of the primordial they really are and effectively attempting to place a screen between the primordial and the lesser beings, Humans included.

(This is the ‘rebellion of the G()Ds’ against Tiāmat)

Marduk perfected this. G()Ds became the focus of Humans and hid the true nature of the Primordial Being and thus hid the understanding of where/who/what Human were ‘from’.

Unfortunately the affect of such understanding on the lesser beings created something of a quandary which reflected very badly on the G()Ds – the very idea of G()Ds, which ultimately placed a bad shadow on the Primordial Entity.

In all of this, the thread of consciousness is the equalising factor – the quintessence – the underlying connection between ideas of G()Ds and biological critters able to think on such concepts.

All consciousness is connected by the same thread. However fragmented and however deep into the density of form and forgetfulness, we all are essentially ‘The Primordial Entity.’

If there be any ‘One True G()D’ then it is to that source the eye need be fixed. Anu, Enlil and Marduk are somewhat representative of that but not to be mistaken for that. They themselves are created by that.

I mention how the primordial being came into this existence in this post. posted in this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 03:37 AM

9,677 posts, read 9,971,995 times
The unknown God of Adam and Noah and Abraham and Isaac and Jacob or Israel was there talking to Adam 4000 BC , or thousand years before Babylon or first Sumerian culture .............. So man had already left the True God of Adam for false gods of mythology , as One True God following was very limited ..............Even Abraham was not a citizen of Babylon and had to pay to live there were others families did not have to pay ............. See the culture of Babylon where barbarians , where the God of Abraham was a unknown God of Goodness and justice

Old 07-02-2015, 11:36 PM

1,422 posts, read 948,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
The unknown God of Adam and Noah and Abraham and Isaac and Jacob or Israel was there talking to Adam 4000 BC , or thousand years before Babylon or first Sumerian culture .............. So man had already left the True God of Adam for false gods of mythology , as One True God following was very limited ..............Even Abraham was not a citizen of Babylon and had to pay to live there were others families did not have to pay ............. See the culture of Babylon where barbarians , where the God of Abraham was a unknown God of Goodness and justice
That is one explanation of course, but let me ask you this.

Do you believe that 'the one true god' wants the same kind of worship that other gods demand?

What I am saying is that "The One True G()D" is not the only G()D, just the one one telling the truth. So - which one is telling the truth?

One can see the false in the way the worship is given, and what motivates that worship.

The worship is based upon false concepts, thus the false G()Ds are given the attention and the true G()D is unknown.

Judaism worshipers.

False worship of a false idea of G()D.

Christian worshipers.

Muslim worshipers.

Here is an interesting piece of data:

Quote:
I will leave to others to define the psychological wisdom and common sense behaviors of success. My words penetrate elsewhere; to a place within you that is susceptible, innocent, faithful, and ever listening for a tonal hint of my presence. When it is found, this part of you – like an instrument entrained by a powerful resonance – will vibrate in accordance to my voice.

All of your religions teach the worship of a deity and a doctrine of human salvation. It is the underlying kinship of your planet’s religions. However, I am not the deity that your worship falls upon, nor am I the creator of your doctrines of human salvation. Worship of me in coin or moral consideration is unnecessary. Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm.

This is the feeling that you should seek to preserve in the face of life’s distractions. This is the revelation of my heart to your heart. Live in clarity. Live in purpose. Live in the knowledge that you are in me and I am in you, and that there is no place separate from our heart.
Excerpt from Chamber 23 – One of three written elements from the body of work known as the WingMakers, ascribed to First Source.

Now the above does remind me of certain passages in the holy books of the Hebrews and Christians - call it a 'tone' but the above quote rings true to me... something which can be understood to be spoken of by a TRUE G()D.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality