Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 05:36 PM

468 posts, read 265,730 times

Advertisements

[quote=nateswift;40348967]
Quote:
Originally Posted by clickstack View Post

You have a very limited view of science, very elementary. Study ecology and get a feel for the complexities.
I guess Hitler's mental illness was ok too because according to your science he was born that way so its ok.

Old 07-09-2015, 05:40 PM

Pretty soon it will be kids that perverts are attracted to and insist it's ok because they where born this way .

People get encouraged nowadays to let there sick minds run free.

I can't tell other people what to do as far as being gay cause it's your life .

But I can say this , If I caught you with my 2 year old daughter the last thing you would ever see is a gun barrel .

Where does it come from ? From sick undisciplined minds then it turns to actions .
Homosexuality is the same way.

Last edited by clickstack; 07-09-2015 at 05:53 PM..

Old 07-09-2015, 05:50 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Pretty soon it will be kids that perverts are attracted to and insist it's ok because they where born this way .
You're an idiotic troll.

Old 07-09-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You're an idiotic troll.
Am I?
Am I off topic?
Or does it just sting?

Old 07-09-2015, 06:01 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,708,541 times
Quote:

People get encouraged nowadays to let there sick minds run free.

I can't tell other people what to do as far as being gay cause it's your life .

But I can say this , If I caught you with my 2 year old daughter the last thing you would ever see is a gun barrel .

Where does it come from ? From sick undisciplined minds then it turns to actions .
Homosexuality is the same way.
No, you are amurderer of gay people. You enable the ugliness of bullies and you encourage the use of lawlessness.

Your father is the Great Deceiver. Move to Uganda where you can persecute and prosecute gays at will. But in this country you will obey the law or go to a prison where you may not find a homosexual, but you will certainly learn the meaning of a same sex act.

From the December 17, 2010 issue of the Los Angeles Times:

In a tearful YouTube video, the mother of a 13-year-old boy from Tehachapi who committed suicide after enduring harassment for being gay called upon schools to stop anti-gay bullying.

The video, released Thursday by the American Civil Liberties Union, shows Wendy Walsh reading her son Seth’s suicide note and is interspersed with pictures of him hanging out with friends and smiling shyly for the camera. (Warning: The video included some strong language.)

“Mom … thank you for having me. It’s been a pleasure,” Walsh said, reading from the note. “I know this will bring you much pain, but I will hopefully be in a better place.”

The video ends with Walsh describing finding her son Sept. 19 hanging from a plum tree. Eight days later, doctors declared Seth brain-dead.

“Wendy wanted to get the word out about what happened to her son,” said James Gilliam, the deputy executive director for the ACLU of Southern California. “She was hoping to spread the word that there are resources for people in need.”

In a letter sent Thursday to the Tehachapi Unified School District, the ACLU demanded the district take steps to address and stop bullying students endure because of their sexual orientation.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:02 PM

16,663 posts, read 15,658,096 times
Thread got ridiculous. Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality