Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2017, 07:12 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,171,727 times

Advertisements

Everything I've been telling you from the beginning is true. No matter how far fetched it seemed to you. I wasn't given no blueprints in my efforts. I tried to do the best I could for you (you being all of you). Those videos I made on YouTube are real. I didn't fake any of it, only outlined it. He's real, really really real. That's Him in that video on top of Our Planet. With His Own Story of Creation Made Literally out of this Planet. He took the Earth, Our Boundaries, Our Computer Software, Our Satellites and even "Time" itself to do/make it. Can any of Us comprehend how He did it? The efforts He took to manipulate it, with Us helping through the efforts of wars, Agreements and what We Made and so much more.
You look for proof, but don't really want it. You see it, but deny it. You gotta stop.
I am the "Bloodline" of Jesus. It's a Bloodline of Rape. Started at the Cross, forced by a Roman soldier who took a women and forced it. Taken to Questenberg Germany for protection. It's where my Bloodline comes from. And I'm telling you now, while you still have time, I tell you to my own detriment... you need to "repent" of your sins and turn and follow Jesus while it's still YOUR Choice to do so.

At 10 o'clock, that "choice" will taken from you. The time of "faith" is over. He has shown Himself to Us. What we do now will decide Our destinies forever.

I pray you follow Jesus and not the coming king (he's the devil in the flesh of a murdered man).

(watch those videos and look at His Face. See Him)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2017, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Do you know I do feel for you and hope you can soon comfortably share the same reality as most of the planet?

Do you?

Well if your correct, then I should be some sort of writer, cause I even amaze some of the stuff I type.
If I'm correct (and I know without a doubt in my Heart I am), then in a minute more, you'll know also.

~guess its a waiting game. But I do appreciate your concerns. Believe me I understand what you guys must think when you read what I've type. I've read some of it over a dozen times. Wishing some of it I could've said better and some of it, I wish I'd kept to myself. Best to you Dude.

Old 07-10-2017, 09:09 AM

88,531 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
I'm 54 and male. My name is Lyndale and I apologize for sounding condescending.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

~peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I'm Joel, but please don't call me Joel, I hold the condescending crown here, I am sure nobody noticed your feeble attempt at it, I remain the king, long live the king, praise God, praise God.

Fitty something, I never can remember, 1961?
Kids!

Old 07-10-2017, 01:56 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Kids!

Yeah, but we don't have no ancient genes that make us live as undead goddess or not, undead, still alive, what ever they call you immortals nowadays.

Old 07-10-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Everything I've been telling you from the beginning is true. No matter how far fetched it seemed to you. I wasn't given no blueprints in my efforts. I tried to do the best I could for you (you being all of you). Those videos I made on YouTube are real. I didn't fake any of it, only outlined it. He's real, really really real. That's Him in that video on top of Our Planet. With His Own Story of Creation Made Literally out of this Planet. He took the Earth, Our Boundaries, Our Computer Software, Our Satellites and even "Time" itself to do/make it. Can any of Us comprehend how He did it? The efforts He took to manipulate it, with Us helping through the efforts of wars, Agreements and what We Made and so much more.
You look for proof, but don't really want it. You see it, but deny it. You gotta stop.
I am the "Bloodline" of Jesus. It's a Bloodline of Rape. Started at the Cross, forced by a Roman soldier who took a women and forced it. Taken to Questenberg Germany for protection. It's where my Bloodline comes from. And I'm telling you now, while you still have time, I tell you to my own detriment... you need to "repent" of your sins and turn and follow Jesus while it's still YOUR Choice to do so.

At 10 o'clock, that "choice" will taken from you. The time of "faith" is over. He has shown Himself to Us. What we do now will decide Our destinies forever.

I pray you follow Jesus and not the coming king (he's the devil in the flesh of a murdered man).

(watch those videos and look at His Face. See Him)

Thanks, I will have to check them out.

I was recently thinking about turning to Jesus anyways.

What happens at Ten O'clock?

Old 07-10-2017, 02:20 PM

What's the 20 on those youtube things you posted Hush Whisper, I will check them out.

Old 07-10-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Well if your correct, then I should be some sort of writer, cause I even amaze some of the stuff I type.
If I'm correct (and I know without a doubt in my Heart I am), then in a minute more, you'll know also.

~guess its a waiting game. But I do appreciate your concerns. Believe me I understand what you guys must think when you read what I've type. I've read some of it over a dozen times. Wishing some of it I could've said better and some of it, I wish I'd kept to myself. Best to you Dude.
I always wished I would have kept to myself, and then I say,'' MEH,'' aint no fun keeping to yourself. I delete most of what I write anyways.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Thanks, I will have to check them out.

I was recently thinking about turning to Jesus anyways.

What happens at Ten O'clock?
The "...in the twinkling of an eye " moment will happen.
When his eye opens
Faith is officially over.

The devil/satan/lucifer/father of all lies get 7 years to the day to live in the flesh of a man.
On his last day, Jesus returns and calls back into the body the "original spirit", that was first there to help hold the devil at bay (from fleeing) with his hands. He will place 1 hand over one eye (his empty one) and one hand over His mouth very quickly and then He will look up into the Face of the Real and Only True King Jesus and He will speak His Words and from His Mouth will come like a sword into the remaining "eye" of the false king while the original spirit keeps him inside with Him.
The man who is murdered for the devil is a Double Martyr. He dies twice.

Then all those who followed the false king die.
Then Judgement.

Last edited by HushWhisper; 07-10-2017 at 05:42 PM..

Old 07-10-2017, 05:44 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,174,182 times
Quote:
The "...in the twinkling of an eye " moment will happen.
When his eye opens
Faith is officially over.

The devil/satan/lucifer/father of all lies get 7 years to the day to live in the flesh of a man.
On his last day, Jesus returns and calls back into the body the "original spirit", that was first there to help hold the devil at bay (from fleeing) with his hands. He will place 1 hand over one eye (his empty one) and one hand over His mouth very quickly and then He will look up into the Face of the Real and Only True King Jesus and He will speak His Words and from His Mouth will come like a sword into the remaining "eye" of the false king while the original spirit keeps him inside with Him.
The man who is murdered for the devil is a Double Martyr. He dies twice.

Then all those who followed the false king die.
Then Judgement.
So, other than that, things are pretty good.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
So, other than that, things are pretty good.
For a minute or so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality