Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2015, 10:01 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,913,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickstack View Post
Now all you need to do is understand that this is a good thing at least it will possibly open his eyes and he has a chance to change.
I would rather face the consequences of my actions here on earth then later.
It is not a matter of if you serve a higher power it is a matter of which one you will serve.
An earlier poster compared God with the likes of an abusive husband. But the reality actually it's Satan rejected God and it threw him out and we can side with God or we can side with Satan we can choose who we want to spend eternity with because Satan is going to hell.
You really like believing in invisible and imaginary critters don't you?

How are the unicorn sightings going?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2015, 10:08 AM

468 posts, read 265,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
You didn't answer my question all you did was an attempt at an insult. Now answer the question
Dont you see that there will never be any other names from a list of 30 million . ?
You miscomprehend me if you think I'm defending duggar .

Old 08-22-2015, 10:12 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,150,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Josh said that me getting married would destroy marriage, yet Josh seemed pretty capable of doing that all by his self. Josh said that transgendered people would molest children, yet he was the one molesting his siblings.
Judge not, Josh, you will be judged by the same measure you judge others.
Duggar earned a very nice paycheck by telling people how horrible the LGBTQ community is and how they should be denied their rights as citizens. The pinnacle of his career as Professional Fundamentalist being the afternoon he stood on the steps of the U.S. Capitol, in front of people carrying signs that would have made Fred Phleps proud, and lectured the LGBTQ community on morality.

He needs to apologize to the LGBTQ community. Which, of course, will happen only if he leaves the clutches of Gothardism and receives secular therapy for his many, many problems.

Come to think of it.... his mother needs to do the same thing.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
You really like believing in invisible and imaginary critters don't you?

How are the unicorn sightings going?
There going well , it seems you are like the crowd with a set between there legs and insists they are female .
Pretending you can't see anything does not change reality and fact .

Old 08-22-2015, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
You need to watch the news, many of the AM subscribers used .gov email addresses, as well as banking email addresses.
News or propaganda ?
Or don't you believe in propoganda?

Old 08-22-2015, 10:19 AM

16,657 posts, read 15,647,882 times
Quote:
Dont you see that there will never be any other names from a list of 30 million . ?
Sure there will. They have found 15,000 email addresses with .gov and .mil top level domains. They have traced IP addresses to federal departments of Homeland Security, Defense, and State. State and Local governments have also been identified.

It's only a matter of time until somebody copies the entire database from the dark web to an easily accessible location.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Sure there will. They have found 15,000 email addresses with .gov and .mil top level domains. They have traced IP addresses to federal departments of Homeland Security, Defense, and State. State and Local governments have also been identified.

It's only a matter of time until somebody copies the entire database from the dark web to an easily accessible location.
It would surprise me , that is what I am waiting for .
But for now it stinks , One lousy worm so far

Old 08-22-2015, 10:32 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,193,739 times
Quote:
Except for the fact that there already ARE other names that have been listed.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:37 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,193,739 times
Quote:
It would surprise me , that is what I am waiting for .
But for now it stinks , One lousy worm so far
Ashley Madison client list includes Louisiana GOP executive director; he says it was for research | NOLA.com
Quote:
Louisiana GOP executive director Jason Doré said Thursday that his name is on a list of accounts released as part of the Ashley Madison cheating website hack because the site was used for "opposition research."
And another.
But he claims his account was for "research".

Old 08-22-2015, 10:41 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,160,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Research - yeah, that's the ticket!!

Researching willing females for extra-marital hanky-panky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality