Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2011, 11:17 PM
LWI

28 posts, read 21,858 times

Advertisements

Thank you. I want wisdom coming from the experience of participation and application. Anything else has value but limited which is why speaking to another and now you is begining to get me excited again. Think of this...

All physical lands have pretty much been discovered. But here is something happening that no one has been able to explain! Can you imagine the excitement it gives the imagination? To get the event on tape or to experience it...to measure the electromagetic fields...to see what effect your own perception contributes to the event... to rule out this or that...

It's not scary to my generation but exciting, possibly inspiring other fields of mathematics to evolve, or giving substance to other branches of physics beside string theory or or..! etc. As an atheist it took away your freedom to investigate because now you gotta be so busy DENYING it!
Heck no!...that ain't worth it...maintaining a relationship with the nemesis christian is asking to much to give this excitement up for. So be free of being an atheist and get your scientific tools ready and your theories ready to test them out and explore! Throw that yoke (atheism) off cause its effect is like what the church was to scientific exploration...meaning shut it up, become party to scientific repression thru denial that its happening, for atheism sake. No way!!! I'm not repressing an opportunity for discovery because I'm peerwise required to deny something for the sake of dialogue with christians. Get outta here! Thats insane!

I'm off that nutty train!

Since today I'm no longer an atheist, I'm FREE to explore this phenomenon that many people call "ghost". Already my mind is on fire as to what this stuff could be and my imagination already see mathematical symbols and physic calculations etc as I hold a piece of equipment I made to capture various rays of measurement in my hand.

Anyway, this has not been a waste...for many our god IS science and it speaks to us in dreams and inspirations of imagination...it has a personality that reveals itself that is personal and awe inspiring... anyway I guess thats enough I should say now. Its like can the event be affected thru emotion...anyway I'm gonna shutup! hahaha. This turn out being Fun!

Last edited by LWI; 06-22-2011 at 12:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2011, 12:27 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,089 times
LWI

If you want to use science and math to go look for god, your quest will be a lonely one. Science and math deal in reality not conjecture, peer review is going to be a female dog to overcome unless you can convince your generation to simply dismiss all the scientific data collated to date and start anew.

Science builds upon the foundations already laid, you are going to have to refute all of science to its very foundations and all i can say is good luck with that.

Perhaps you will invent new math that tells us 1+1+1 = 1? Oh wait, the xians already have that one patted down.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:31 AM
LWI

Look for god? I'm not gonna look for god...I wanna explore this thing happening... god to me IS science and the language is math and physics. I'm participating with god so there is nothing to look for...to be involve thru science is to be with god who for me is science...so there is nothing to prove since my god already exist within the field and reality of science. I already spoke about what it feels like inside when being involve with calculations...etc. Its a rush of excitement and awe. The ghost stuff gives us a way to be together thats exciting to me and my generation...when we talk rushing to the blackboard to demonstrate something inspiring that crossed our minds...

I wanna explore my theories of intersecting universes etc. I was saying that if it wasn't for this ghost stuff, then yea go into the monkhood of analytical theory but what if its all intergrated. I wanna use this ghost stuff as a means to an end...Take me outta that ballpark of christian gods stuff...that ain't got nothing to do with the god I love!

aaayyy heck you weren't serious... forgot where I was and the mentality of people I'm talking to. Get rid of foundations? Okay cya.

Last edited by LWI; 06-22-2011 at 01:02 AM..

Old 06-22-2011, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophane View Post
By definition, ghosts are supernatural (beyond science). You'd have to acknowledge the existence of the superenatural before accepting the existence of ghosts or spirits. But an atheist would cease to be an atheist in the strictest sense of he/she acknowledged the existence of the supernatural.
Not really. Paranormal <> supernatural and definitely does not prove god(s).

It is possible there is a multiverse, it is possible that some life force exists post death, it is possible that we continue in an unseen dimension and meet up with our loved ones just like it is possible santa claus is real and lives at the north pole.

Your typical apologist stance takes one aspect of human preponderance, addresses it in a view through a straw and then extrapolates it to encompass the myth and lore of your creator god.

Sorry bud, science has mountains of evidence and you are going to have to refute every single discovery and scientific fact to even hope to make your ludicrous claims stick.

Unlike theists, atheists are open to NEW evidence even IF that means what we now know is not 100% correct. Mankind has sat waiting in anticipation for the return of your man-god for close to 2000 years but sadly, he is a no show. Science on the other hand is marching forward, daring to lift the rocks of uncertainty and see what critters we may find underneath them. The theists however has this approach

Old 06-22-2011, 02:42 AM
LWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophane View Post
By definition, ghosts are supernatural (beyond science). You'd have to acknowledge the existence of the superenatural before accepting the existence of ghosts or spirits. But an atheist would cease to be an atheist in the strictest sense of he/she acknowledged the existence of the supernatural.
hmmm...Can I put it this way. You believe god is in all things right? There is no separation...I feel god when I'm involve in scientific theory and application. I feel what almost is an outta my body sensation when a wild thought pops up in my head seemingly unrelated to what was at hand (like some equation).

I've cease being an atheist because I want to study an event you call supernatural but I call it an event that represent a frontier of exploration ready to ignite our imaginations with theories (my god's body or thoughts are theories), to discover what this means in the natural world.

The partnership with my god (Science) along with others take us into experiences where we're no longer conscious of time and space but only deep into the beauty of our god's language (calculations). We feel the wonder as our hand bring manifestation of symbols on a surface that is witness by others who also feel the same way.

This wonder transfer us into the sensation of feeling the dynamic of curving space...the expansion of our minds, as symbols, bring alive pictures in our imagination of expanding novas...or places where we can see inner events moving in what look like direct contradition to what was true when we explore for example level two but level three works a different "truth" or evolution...maybe much like the bible had old testament and its meaning of law that transition to a meaning that was to inspire and govern love, a experience of event meant to be felt deeper and more fulfilling to those believers...

Now say you're measuring biblical truth as a physical event...was the time of law in essence different than the time of love being issued by Jesus? or are they both part of the same substance (law and love)...part of the same "species" just an evolution within that truth, or species...but still made up of the same components that it was when it lives in its lesser state of "law"...

or a seed...is all contained, in the seed at its stage of being seed...yes. All it can ever be is contained in its seed state and development of it doesn't add or take away anything that wasn't always there.

What I'm saying is...an event that is observable must be subject to laws of physicality to be seen or witness that isn't jumped from one stage (natural) to another (supernatural) just because it seems to be unexplainable. It still is compose of materiality that your eyes can see without aid of a tool so there must be a commonality between eye and the event that isn't unnatural for the physical world, otherwise your eyes would not be able to see it.

I'm saying that there is no reason for a "ghost" to be thought of as pertaining to a set of different properties outside of those governing or affected by the physical world that your senses can interact directly with. Just because in 2011 the prevailing social agreement is that this is unnatural to the physical world doesn't make it unnatural especially if your senses can interact with it if you're lucky or unlucky if it would be that for you, to experience it.

My point is that anything your physical senses can interact it, especially without a tool that is an extension of those senses, cannot be supernatural since some have had the experience of it. It is true I am no longer an atheist because I insist on the freedom to explore the event without emotional baggage, but in no way could it ever be supernatural unless you want to say that your physical senses are now supernatural.

So to be beyond science isn't true because it isn't beyond your physical senses to see a "ghost" and anything that falls under sight perception can be considered part of the natural world, or the world of your sight. The behavior aspects of the event is a mystery, but it isn't beyond science to eventual give an explanation if only because science, (my god), speaks the language of the natural world (thru math and physics).

Atheist can say as they wish about the event but I'm just saying from a scientific perspective one do not have to cease being what they want or consider themselves to be, to acknowledge or not acknowledge an event that has been seen with physical eyes...from my point of view it isn't supernatural...only an aspect of the natural world that has yet to be more fully explored with measurable data and a theory discovered, explaining its occurance in the physical world.

I don't have to get into all that religious stuff to explain it or even be antagonistic to you to explain my reasons why, see, and I'm a young teen. Where thought stands now, you think it falls under one category and I as a visionary I hope, see its potentially as another. If a person gotta cease being what they call themselves then that is their choice but not for the reasons you gave. I hope the reason why I'm saying this is understandable.

Only if they accept your premise as their own would that be true, but not because it IS truth without question. I tried to make this explainable but probably did a bad job, so I hope you could follow it somewhat. Being clear in my mind and explaining it, so it can give us a standard of understanding, is hard.

whoa my Mom is gonna killed me! I'm at my Grandma house and didn't notice the time..bye!

Last edited by LWI; 06-22-2011 at 03:58 AM..

Old 06-22-2011, 05:35 AM

593 posts, read 1,315,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWI View Post
Yea it'll take my generation to take it further and thats good because we're not afraid to apply scientific applications to events in the physical world without checking our "christian" nemisis point of view first.
you must be crazy, the current scientific community doesnt care about religion, it never did. If it did then evolution would never existed, and all other that goes against the bible. Religion is not stopping anybody to do research, that was only in the medieval times

Quote:
By the way wiki is kinda behind so try again in fact don't. It'll make atheist look worse than you already do. I have taken myself completely outta that camp now so congratulations.
I dont have to try again, I study that hypothesis in college and it is still not widely accepted to be a real theory just a hypothesis.

Quote:
It's like comparing yourself to the nut screaming on the corner and saying I don't believe what the nut says based on having an opposite view. The illogic of the viewpoint is both still exist in the mental framework of the original nutter.
what are you talking about...

Quote:
I hope I do have problems cause at least it will prove to me that I'm on the way to becoming an original thinker and not lazy waiting around for somebody to give me a point of view to then try to apply to a nutty framework.
Are you serious, how old are you?? It is clearly you are like 13.

Quote:
Let it be my generation that explain this phenomena using physically discovered principles...maybe even discovering that such events take place in a continuim that is absent time and space which interacts within our known dimension. But what am I talking to you for, you didn't even know about 11 dimensions period!
clearly a child.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Look for god? I'm not gonna look for god...I wanna explore this thing happening... god to me IS science and the language is math and physics. I'm participating with god so there is nothing to look for...to be involve thru science is to be with god who for me is science...so there is nothing to prove since my god already exist within the field and reality of science. I already spoke about what it feels like inside when being involve with calculations...etc. Its a rush of excitement and awe. The ghost stuff gives us a way to be together thats exciting to me and my generation...when we talk rushing to the blackboard to demonstrate something inspiring that crossed our minds...

I wanna explore my theories of intersecting universes etc. I was saying that if it wasn't for this ghost stuff, then yea go into the monkhood of analytical theory but what if its all intergrated. I wanna use this ghost stuff as a means to an end...Take me outta that ballpark of christian gods stuff...that ain't got nothing to do with the god I love!

aaayyy heck you weren't serious... forgot where I was and the mentality of people I'm talking to. Get rid of foundations? Okay cya.
the only thing you have shown is that this generation is in deep trouble...
with serious mental issues of inferiority.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:42 AM
LWI

You read my post and thought it was talking about religion...point made as to blindness.

Insults so it got to you..I'll let the insults stand. Thanks!

Old 06-22-2011, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infiri View Post
the only thing you have shown is that this generation is in deep trouble...
with serious mental issues of inferiority.
Don't worry, I am sure he'll be flippin' burgers at the local drive thru as that is all the "godly" science and math he is involved with will enable him to do.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:49 AM

Quote:
You read my post and thought it was talking about religion...point made as to blindness.

Insults so it got to you..I'll let the insults stand. Thanks!
Never said religion on my post, but it clearly shows your state of mentality on the subject.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality