Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 05:13 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytofly View Post
im trying to cope with this since im too scared to take my life. im scared of the afterlife i know im going to suffer in the afterlife no matter how much i try to do good. i have no religion and god doesnt love me anymore. all i wanted was to belong to the right religion, make God happy and be accepted

PLEASE tell this to the doctor who prescribed your anti-depressants ASAP. You are crying for help. Which is available..... but you're not going to find it on an internet forum. You need to be professionally diagnosed and properly treated to get you through this place in your life.

PLEASE seek help from a qualified professional who can provide treatment and counseling. You CAN feel much, much better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2015, 06:00 PM

468 posts, read 265,797 times
Quote:
im trying to cope with this since im too scared to take my life. im scared of the afterlife i know im going to suffer in the afterlife no matter how much i try to do good. i have no religion and god doesnt love me anymore. all i wanted was to belong to the right religion, make God happy and be accepted
While you have breath there is no such thing as God not loving you any more .
Your first step is to acknowledge the lies in your head.
You do not need a religion to a aproach God , if you move twords him he will move twords you.
It's not about being part of the right religion , it's about surrendering and saying " God I NEED YOU " .
He will be there like a daddy saying child I am here . Emmediatly he will say
If you want to be free and happy you will need to realize there are things in your life and in your past that cannot be . This is where you will have to make a decision . It's not an easy road .
Some things are hard to let go.

You can look at it like the American justice system . Even tho God loves you and he is there when you call for him he can only do so much until the proper proccess has been gone thru .
If you harbor in your life things that make you property of God's enemy then he cannot except you .
Jesus breaks this contract .
But it won't neccicarily break your oppression .
This is somthing you will have to do,
These agreements with Satan need to be a knowledge and taken to the cross and renounced.
He will not do this for you , your own mouth will be the key.

Don't fall into the trap of religion. This is about you and a father God .
They are rare but there are still people in this world that can point you to him instead of to there damned systems.

Last edited by clickstack; 08-23-2015 at 06:08 PM..

Old 08-23-2015, 06:14 PM

2,826 posts, read 2,367,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clickstack View Post
While you have breath there is no such thing as God not loving you any more .
Your first step is to acknowledge the lies in your head.
You do not need a religion to a aproach God , if you move twords him he will move twords you.
It's not about being part of the right religion , it's about surrendering and saying " God I NEED YOU " .
He will be there like a daddy saying child I am here . Emmediatly he will say
If you want to be free and happy you will need to realize there are things in your life and in your past that cannot be . This is where you will have to make a decision . It's not an easy road .
Some things are hard to let go.
Actually, I have a crummy relationship with my dad most days. The father metaphor never really worked. God is more like a gf/bf to me. You sometimes have times where you're like "God, why do I have all this hardship, you're a jerk!" But then other times, I kinda am super tight with God, and just kinda energetic excitement where I'm high on life.

Old 08-23-2015, 06:32 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
PLEASE tell this to the doctor who prescribed your anti-depressants ASAP. You are crying for help. Which is available..... but you're not going to find it on an internet forum. You need to be professionally diagnosed and properly treated to get you through this place in your life.

PLEASE seek help from a qualified professional who can provide treatment and counseling. You CAN feel much, much better.
I'll echo this.

Your meds may need to be tweaked. That happened with my son, more than once or twice. Let doctors help heal your body and mind. That will make your spirit stronger for its quest.

Old 08-23-2015, 07:31 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,065,133 times
Quote:
hard to explain but here goes...

after finding out secret information on my childhood religion coupled with bad experiences with the people of the religion, ive taken a step out of religion. i wish i could block out the information ive learned about jehovah witnesses and just be a JW. i dont believe in the trinity so there is no where for me to go but i still believe in christianity

conversely, spiritually speaking I feel hopeless and scared everyday. ive had a life of emotional and mental turmoil and God was the only hope for me. i feel like God doesn't love me, there is a heavy dark cloud over me and a constant fear of death and my afterlife on my mind constantly

i envy those who had a stable upbringing in the religion and remained faithful to the religion and now living happy lives.
Oh yeah, I had one of those feelings once or twice, they go away by waiting various whiles... probably depends on how positive you are and if you have better friends and loved-ones to focus on instead of your unfulfilled wants and needs and whether or not things are to your liking.

The damage is usually done by the lying religion, it lies to you by telling you that "you have to feel that way" if you leave.

Envy isn't going to bring you back in-time to a stable upbringing. According to psychology, you just have to relive the good and true education.

Old 08-23-2015, 07:32 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
God for me has been the solution out of darkness not the problem.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:07 PM

18,491 posts, read 9,157,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

Agree. Anti-depressants can have very dangerous effects in some people. The OP should seek medical attention immediately.

Old 08-24-2015, 09:17 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,384 times
DewDropInn says,

Freak says....Agree. Anti-depressants can have very dangerous effects in some people. The OP should seek medical attention immediately.

This^^^^^^^

I cannot rep enough for such good advice.

Old 08-24-2015, 09:50 AM

19,990 posts, read 13,470,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
DewDropInn says,

Freak says....Agree. Anti-depressants can have very dangerous effects in some people. The OP should seek medical attention immediately.

This^^^^^^^

I cannot rep enough for such good advice.
+1. And I repeat that it's probably under the circumstances necessary to focus on healing for awhile. Put your postgrad studies on hold. Gather yourself. There is no sense in proceeding with that right now.

Old 08-24-2015, 06:03 PM

468 posts, read 265,797 times
https://www.painscience.com/articles...epressants.php

Alcohol or any other steel drug will do if you want to numb your mind .
Stating that some drug will fix a depression problem is a pure lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality