Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 12:19 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
You've been reminded several times in the past that there is absolutely ZERO correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia, so why in the world did you say something like "he was in a denomination that does embrace homosexuality?" That's ridiculous! Did you ole buddy Matt Slick send you a personal message to try that old trick again?

As a matter of fact, studies have shown that most pedophiles are heterosexuals. (This information has been posted more than once before too.)

When someone is bound and determined to link homosexuality with pedophilia..... it's to be expected. Especially if the person making the link is a fawning admirer of the aptly-named Slick and has a militant anti-LGBTQ bias.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 12:34 PM

16,662 posts, read 15,654,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Really? A heterosexual pedophile molests little boys or young men? Really? You sure about that? Why in the world are you trying to make such an argument?
You were told only six weeks ago, by someone involved in counseling, that pedophiles she has interviewed are never gay.

//www.city-data.com/forum/40644229-post385.html

Didn't you believe it then? (I believe Ronk because she knows more about the subject than I do.)

Old 09-11-2015, 12:41 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
Quote:
You were told only six weeks ago, by someone involved in counseling, that pedophiles she has interviewed are never gay.

Didn't you believe it then? (I believe Ronk because she knows more about the subject than I do.)
Facts don't matter. Whatever a Christian fundamentalist says is the Absolute Truth.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:41 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Quote:

I'm sorry. I don't believe that a man that likes pre-teen and teen boys is not gay. Perhaps you're willing to buy that, but I'm not.

Or wait...are you suggesting that a person's sexual preferences are not hard-wired? That a gay person isn't just "born that way"?

Old 09-11-2015, 01:54 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:

She certainly knows more than someone who doesn't understand that pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things. Especially when that person is anxious to make gay men look as bad as possible by lumping them in with pedophiles.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:56 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
I'm sorry. I don't believe that a man that likes pre-teen and teen boys is not gay. Perhaps you're willing to buy that, but I'm not.

Or wait...are you suggesting that a person's sexual preferences are not hard-wired? That a gay person isn't just "born that way"?
Good grief!

Did you never take Psychology 101? Have you ever read a newspaper or magazine?

Your ignorance in many basic areas is seemingly boundless.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:56 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
Because religion is the opiate of the masses, and America has been addicted for decades now.

I will go so far as to say there is something deeply amiss within the brain of folk who strive to be Gods Representative on Earth, and its way past time the genpop started questioning this.

Old 09-11-2015, 02:00 PM

16,662 posts, read 15,654,903 times
Quote:

You can believe whatever you want. However, the reality is that pedophilia has to do with availability and control. If you didn't believe that, why didn't you question it when Ronk told you that before? She knows a lot more about this issue than either you or I, so I defer to her judgement.

BTW, nothing in anything I posted in this thread even hinted that I think sexual preference is not hard-wired.

Old 09-11-2015, 02:00 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
She certainly knows more than someone who doesn't understand that pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things. Especially when that person is anxious to make gay men look as bad as possible by lumping them in with pedophiles.
Do you really see no difference between a man being attracted to a 13 year old girl or a 13 year old boy? Or a 4 year old boy and a 13 year old girl?

Old 09-11-2015, 02:01 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
Quote:

Thus showing the attitude that allows Men of God to flourish...

It doesn't matter what you believe my friend.

What matters is the Facts and cold hard truth.

Truth being, a paedophile is a unique beast all his own.

He prefers Children.. Male or female barely matters, what turns the guy on is the youth, the flat undeveloped chests, the hairless half grown bodies, the dominance over someone so much weaker.

He is no more homosexual than I am.

He is a PAEDOPHILE<<<<theres a special word because it is a stand alone condition.

He may be homosexual, he may be heterosexual, but Paedophilia is its own unique disease unrelated to ones sexual identity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality