Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 09:43 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,962,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
So are you just not interested in being honest about what the study actually says, and not interested in your reputation ?
If that's what you think in your self-deceived world of unreality, go for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbored View Post
Oh he has made it quite clear that FACTS are just "fluff and inconsequencial material". His reputation proves he will ignore the ACTUAL facts, and instead, insert his own.
No, that's not the truth. Some of the inane crap posters pass off here as being actual facts are nothing more than inconsequential material and fluff which I am inclined to ignore.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:50 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,172,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
TroutDude, stop telling lies about me.
My truth is found in your posts.

Only one of us is dishonest. And all but you know who that is.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:52 AM

2,446 posts, read 1,386,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Eusie DEMANDS factual proof from others but in his hypocrisy, absolves himself from any such restriction.

We've seen it dozens and dozens and dozens of times.
Exactly right. We see this quite often from the Fundies.

Quote:
How is he telling lies? You are doing it right now, on this very thread.

Quote:
No, that's not the truth. Some of the inane crap posters pass off here as being actual facts are nothing more than inconsequential material and fluff which I am inclined to ignore.
Posters here, myself included, have posted things from the ACTUAL study that you claim are wrong. You are using the study to say Christianity is on the rise or whatever, when in fact, the study says otherwise. You then claim that we are posting "inane crap". Stop being purposefully obtuse.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:53 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,161,565 times
Quote:
Not under Sharia law they don't.

That is false. Non terrorist Muslims living under Sharia law murder their own daughters and wives. They distrust their neighbors and those in their own family. The father has to run his family with an iron fist.
Are you aware that right here in the U.S. there are well over a million Muslims who are living peacefully? They have jobs and families and and their kids go to school and the father is not murdering his daughters and wives.

I lived near a mosque and had Muslim neighbors. Nice people. Good neighbors. Lots of small business owners who were a benefit to the community. (This was during 9/11, BTW. They were every bit as upset as the non-Muslims. They put up American flags and grieved with everyone else.)

Are you also aware that there are non-Muslims who murder their daughters and wives, who distrust their neighbors and the father runs the family with an iron fist?

Old 10-08-2015, 10:08 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,282,763 times
Quote:
If that's what you think in your self-deceived world of unreality, go for it.

Well when I see you misquoting and ignoring things within your own source that tell a different story than what you are trying to claim, and you showing no concern for being truthful about what the study actually says, theres nothing self deceived there on my end. Its all in black and white that you are not being honest about what the study is saying, and you are giving out big grins when people ask you about your less than truthful implications, which tells me you are fine and even think it funny to give out false and deceptive info if it suits your needs.

If you feel different then show where what I have said about the study is wrong.

Old 10-08-2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Well when I see you misquoting and ignoring things within your own source that tell a different story than what you are trying to claim, and you showing no concern for being truthful about what the study actually says, theres nothing self deceived there on my end. Its all in black and white that you are not being honest about what the study is saying, and you are giving out big grins when people ask you about your less than truthful implications, which tells me you are fine and even think it funny to give out false and deceptive info if it suits your needs.

If you feel different then show where what I have said about the study is wrong.
I never misquoted anything in the link or ignored anything. Care to take another stab in the dark?

Old 10-08-2015, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Are you aware that right here in the U.S. there are well over a million Muslims who are living peacefully? They have jobs and families and and their kids go to school and the father is not murdering his daughters and wives.

I lived near a mosque and had Muslim neighbors. Nice people. Good neighbors. Lots of small business owners who were a benefit to the community. (This was during 9/11, BTW. They were every bit as upset as the non-Muslims. They put up American flags and grieved with everyone else.)

Are you also aware that there are non-Muslims who murder their daughters and wives, who distrust their neighbors and the father runs the family with an iron fist?
I'm sure you know all about what goes on behind their closed doors too.

Are you aware there are Muslims in the United States who murder their wives and children if they feel they are going against Sharia law?

Of course there are non-Muslims who murder their wives and children but not because they believe they are going against Sharia law.

Old 10-08-2015, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbored View Post
Exactly right. We see this quite often from the Fundies.

How is he telling lies? You are doing it right now, on this very thread.

Posters here, myself included, have posted things from the ACTUAL study that you claim are wrong. You are using the study to say Christianity is on the rise or whatever, when in fact, the study says otherwise. You then claim that we are posting "inane crap". Stop being purposefully obtuse.
Maybe you have a reading impediment. Here, I'll post it again. Let's see if it sinks in again . . . from the link:

"That’s just the beginning. On a global scale, the world’s population of Christians is expected to grow by leaps and bounds in the next 40 years, from an estimated 2.168 billion to 2.918 billion."

Let that sink in for a while before you accuse me of lying.

Old 10-08-2015, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Trout Dude wrote: Eusie DEMANDS factual proof from others but in his hypocrisy, absolves himself from any such restriction.

We've seen it dozens and dozens and dozens of times.
So I wrote:
Quote:
Then TroutDude replied:

Quote:
My truth is found in your posts.

Only one of us is dishonest. And all but you know who that is.
What you call "truth" is a lie. I posted facts unlike you who can only post strange remarks which have no bearing on the OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality