Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2015, 12:13 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,819,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Show me. From what I have seen, and I have seen a lot, I have no reason to conclude otherwise. You would have to make me unsee all that I have seen.
Go through the pages on the recent evolution debate where I provide plenty of proof debunking evolution.
They are posted here: //www.city-data.com/forum/relig...mutations.html
I haven't seen any of your proofs that stood. Show me one that stood. I still have no reason to conclude otherwise. And fix your tags.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:16 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,969,381 times
Quote:
I haven't seen any of your proofs that stood. Show me one that stood. I still have no reason to conclude otherwise. And fix your tags.
There in there.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
There [sic] in there.

No, they are not.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:24 PM

Quote:
No, they are not.
Are.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Are.
Why was no alternate testable mechanism proposed that better explained how evolution worked? So in lieu of that, I have no other reason to conclude otherwise. Unless of course, you can present one. Have at it.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Why was no alternate testable mechanism proposed that better explained how evolution worked?
Because there are no testable mechanisms in place to prove evolution on a grand scale ever took place to begin with. It is all just based on their say-so. People are unwittingly brainwashed if they watch the Science channel on animals. Almost every 15 minutes or so they will say "this animal evolved in order to camouflage itself. Says who? Did they ever see it evolve? No. Do they have instances or proof the fish was not able to camouflage itself? No. It is just their self-deceived notions without any scintilla of scientific proof. They talk of this or that animal and how it evolved to climb trees. How do they know? Do they have proof that animal originally could not climb trees? No. It again is just their unscientific say so on the matter. This goes on daily. And when someone tells the t.v. viewer of these kinds of shows that evolution is a farce they fight it. They don't know why they fight it. They just do. They have no real reason to believe in evolution. It is just that they've been brainwashed since childhood on t.v. and in school to believe such hog wash.

Quote:
So in lieu of that, I have no other reason to conclude otherwise. Unless of course, you can present one. Have at it.
See what I mean?

Last edited by Eusebius; 10-29-2015 at 01:29 PM..

Old 10-29-2015, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Because there are no testable mechanisms in place to prove evolution on a grand scale ever took place to begin with. It is all just based on their say-so. People are unwittingly brainwashed if they watch the Science channel on animals. Almost ever 15 minutes or so they will say "this animal evolved in order to camouflage itself. Says who? Did they ever see it evolve? No. Do they have instances or proof the fish was not able to camouflage itself? No. It is just their self-deceived notions without any scintilla of scientific proof. They talk of this or that animal and how it evolved to climb trees. How do they know? Do they have proof that animal originally could not climb trees? No. It again is just their unscientific say so on the matter. This goes on daily. And when someone tells the t.v. viewer of these kinds of shows that evolution is a farce they fight it. They don't know why they fight it. They just do. They have no real reason to believe in evolution. It is just that they've been brainwashed since childhood on t.v. and in school to believe such hog wash.

See what I mean?
See what I mean? Nothing to present to me. The only thing you have presented is just arm-waving. That is not a mechanism, much less, testable. I'm open to something that explains it better.

Old 10-29-2015, 01:29 PM

Quote:
See what I mean? Nothing to present to me. The only thing you have presented is just arm-waving. That is not a mechanism, much less, testable. I'm open to something that explains it better.
You are waiting for something that tests evolution better? How can one test that which does not exist? Wait all you want.

Old 10-29-2015, 01:53 PM

Quote:
You are waiting for something that tests evolution better? How can one test that which does not exist? Wait all you want.
That is not what I asked for. Try again.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:11 PM

18,492 posts, read 9,161,666 times
Quote:
Because there are no testable mechanisms in place to prove evolution on a grand scale ever took place to begin with. It is all just based on their say-so. People are unwittingly brainwashed if they watch the Science channel on animals. Almost every 15 minutes or so they will say "this animal evolved in order to camouflage itself. Says who? Did they ever see it evolve? No. Do they have instances or proof the fish was not able to camouflage itself? No. It is just their self-deceived notions without any scintilla of scientific proof. They talk of this or that animal and how it evolved to climb trees. How do they know? Do they have proof that animal originally could not climb trees? No. It again is just their unscientific say so on the matter. This goes on daily. And when someone tells the t.v. viewer of these kinds of shows that evolution is a farce they fight it. They don't know why they fight it. They just do. They have no real reason to believe in evolution. It is just that they've been brainwashed since childhood on t.v. and in school to believe such hog wash.

See what I mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality