Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 01:36 PM

10,520 posts, read 6,157,413 times

Advertisements

Eusebius my love, I have a life and a whole weekend planned starting now. I don't have time to sit and go through line by line your piece of nonsense link from the anonymous loser on the internet. If I have time next week I might get back to you. Have a great weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2015, 01:39 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
In other words, I, Matadora, cannot withstand Eusebius' link to the true science behind humans not evolving from apes so I have to go way off the intent of this thread and use all sorts of fallacies to discredit him and the link, otherwise I, Matadora, will look really bad.

Forget about the fact that we and you have way different views on evolution. Simply show us where on that web site you think is a proof let alone a verifyable one. That is all I ask as I read the pages and all I saw where some opinions from person or person unknown. It is not my views in evolution that make me say that I saw zero scientific proof of anything, it is my science degree and years of experience reading journals. Just what do you see as a proof there?

A quick Google search will find you thousands of articles about the fused chromosomes, some may be sites like the one you linked in people giving their opinions and others may be actual published papers. You do no seem to understand the difference nor why we should just take the word of an unnamed source without any evidence provided by that source. It would be like me taking the word of what the Bible says from an unnamed source on a web site which does not even state where in the Bible he gets his info from.

The only reason you say this is true science is because it backs your belief. That page is some one writing what they beleive but it is not science. Your last sentence is falsely testifying about someone else. The pages are easy to understand, that just are not any proofs.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:39 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
In other words, I, Matadora, cannot withstand Eusebius' link to the true science behind humans not evolving from apes so I have to go way off the intent of this thread and use all sorts of fallacies to discredit him and the link, otherwise I, Matadora, will look really bad.
Your ignorance exceeds even what you have been displaying before, Eusebius. First. NO ONE claims or even remotely suggests that humans evolved from our APE cousins!. That is NOT how evolution works. We, and our Ape cousins, both evolved from a primordial non-ape, non-human primate. We diverged from there so of course we are different now.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:40 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,254,407 times
The YouTube video is from a prominent research scientists named Kenneth Miller who works at Brown University.

Ken Miller's Evolution Page

You don't have the level of education it takes to understand anything to do with DNA

Your link is a copyright violation by that website. Do you see any similarities in this table compared to theirs? Not only did the copyright this table from a peer reviewed journal article they also misrepresented it. Busted!

PubMed Central, Table 1: Nature. 2010 Jan 28; 463(7280): 536

Chimpanzee and human Y chromosomes are remarkably divergent in structure and gene content

Old 10-23-2015, 01:41 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,959,911 times
"The human Y chromosome has twice as many genes as the Chimpanzee Y chromosome. Humans have 41 more genes.

This means that in order for the ape Y chromosome to evolve into the human Y chromosome, apes had to add 41 genes. In order for apes to add genes, they would have to have a genetic mechanism to generate new genes and insert them into their chromosomes.

But apes do not have any "gene generating system."

Nor do apes have a "gene insertion system."

This means that "ape to human evolution" theory is missing the genetic mechanisms necessary for evolution to actually take place.

This is ABSOLUTE CONTRADICTING EVIDENCE that proves "ape to human evolution" is impossible,"

From: DNA tests prove Darwin Was Wrong - Ape DNA very different from human DNA - Laws of Genetics Contradicts Ape to Human Evolution

Old 10-23-2015, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Eusebius my love, I have a life and a whole weekend planned starting now. I don't have time to sit and go through line by line your piece of nonsense link from the anonymous loser on the internet. If I have time next week I might get back to you. Have a great weekend.
If you neither have the time nor inclination to disprove their points then I suggest you keep your negative remarks about them to yourself. Your remarks prove absolutely nothing.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:43 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Your ignorance exceeds even what you have been displaying before, Eusebius. First. NO ONE claims or even remotely suggests that humans evolved from our APE cousins!. That is NOT how evolution works. We, and our Ape cousins, both evolved from a primordial non-ape, non-human primate. We diverged from there so of course we are different now.
Quote:
"The human Y chromosome has twice as many genes as the Chimpanzee Y chromosome. Humans have 41 more genes.
This means that in order for the ape Y chromosome to evolve into the human Y chromosome, apes had to add 41 genes. In order for apes to add genes, they would have to have a genetic mechanism to generate new genes and insert them into their chromosomes.
But apes do not have any "gene generating system."
Nor do apes have a "gene insertion system."
This means that "ape to human evolution" theory is missing the genetic mechanisms necessary for evolution to actually take place.
This is ABSOLUTE CONTRADICTING EVIDENCE that proves "ape to human evolution" is impossible,"
From: DNA tests prove Darwin Was Wrong - Ape DNA very different from human DNA - Laws of Genetics Contradicts Ape to Human Evolution
STOP the ignorance and reread MY post. NO ONE EVER claims that we evolved from our Ape cousins. NO ONE. ALL the differences occurred AFTER we diverged from the SAME non-ape, non-human primate.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
No, your relatives evolved from a lesser smart primate as it shows in your posts. I, however descended directly from a genius called Adam and Eve. Sorry, that's just how it is.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:44 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,254,407 times
You are pretty dense for not being about to discern between credible and non-credible sources.

I just busted your stupid link that copyrights data from peer reviewed journal papers and then MISREPRESENTS the data.

I will personally make sure the author of that paper is aware of the copyright from your link. Thanks for helping the scientific community with copyright thieves!

Go to college and fill in the gaps then get back with us.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
STOP the ignorance and reread MY post. NO ONE EVER claims that we evolved from our Ape cousins. NO ONE. ALL the differences occurred AFTER we diverged from the SAME non-ape, non-human primate.
I'm sure you've seen this a billion times in text books in school:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality