Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2015, 01:40 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,386,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
I can't believe that there are humans in the US that are this obtuse about credible sources.
Yes, they are credible because he thinks they are credible. This dude actually thinks DarwinConspiracy or whatever is a credible site. It is unreal. Which is why I am pretty sure Eusie is just some lonely guy who likes to argue on the internet, and is not the least bit interested in an actual conversation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2015, 01:40 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
I asked you for verifiable EVIDENCE of your statement where you said: "Given that primate sex chromosomes are hundreds of millions of years old,"

And you point me to a link as if that is evidence?
No I told you to go back to the original paper and click on the reference and it takes you to the orgional source.

Do you even comprehend how this works?

Quote:
If you knew anything about how to read a published paper then you can go section of the paper and there you will find references to things stated in the paper. Go back the paper that you are are questioning and simply click on the reference link and it will take you to the original source.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:41 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,966,764 times
Quote:
My goodness you are beyond obtuse! What you posted was not a Thesis.

Educate yourself!!!!

How to Write a Thesis

Just more peripheral bantering by you. Now, rather than focusing on the actual thesis the writer wrote debunking evolution via mathematics, you point me to "How to Write a Thesis"? Good grief!

But if you must:

the·sis
ˈTHēsis/
noun
noun: thesis; plural noun: theses
a statement or theory that is put forward as a premise to be maintained or proved.
"his central thesis is that psychological life is not part of the material world"
synonyms:theory, contention, argument, line of argument, proposal, proposition, idea, claim, premise, assumption, hypothesis, postulation, supposition "the central thesis of his lecture"

Old 10-26-2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Just more peripheral bantering by you. Now, rather than focusing on the actual thesis the writer wrote debunking evolution via mathematics, you point me to "How to Write a Thesis"? Good grief!
He did not prove Moderator cut: Bleep !

If he stood up in college and presented this as his Thesis he would have failed miserably.

You have no education and it's very clear to all of us so why don't you just stay out of intelligent discussions?

You don't even understand how to read a research paper and find the sources that are written within the paper. They make it easy for you by offering a reference link for you to click on. You can even figure this out!

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-26-2015 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: language

Old 10-26-2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
No I told you to go back to the original paper and click on the reference and it takes you to the orgional source.

Do you even comprehend how this works?
Sorry, pointing me back to the original paper is not proving that "Given that primate sex chromosomes are hundreds of millions of years old,"

Please provide actual PROOF, scientific PROOF for what you said in the quote above.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:46 PM

Quote:
He did not prove Moderator cut: Bleep !

If he stood up in college and presented this as his Thesis he would have failed miserably.

You have no education and it's very clear to all of us so why don't you just stay out of intelligent discussions?

Actually he succeeded in disproving evolution.

I am quite well educated, thank you. But once again, we see you are so threatened by the truth that you have to keep diverging to peripheral matters rather than actually disproving the links I proposed.

This is so typical. Your ranting and raving proves nothing except the fact that you don't have the capacity to put forth a coherent argument against what I post. All you can do is use fallacies and ad hominum attacks.

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-26-2015 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: quoted post edited

Old 10-26-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Sorry, pointing me back to the original paper is not proving that "Given that primate sex chromosomes are hundreds of millions of years old,"

Please provide actual PROOF, scientific PROOF for what you said in the quote above.
It's in the reference section of the paper. Since you are so smart you can easily look this up yourself.

Even after I told you how to do it you still can't figure it out.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Actually he succeeded in disproving evolution I am quite well educated, thank you.
LOL no he did not.

BTW what are you well educated about?

Old 10-26-2015, 01:49 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,386,666 times
Quote:
Actually he succeeded in disproving evolution.

I am quite well educated, thank you. But once again, we see you are so threatened by the truth that you have to keep diverging to peripheral matters rather than actually disproving the links I proposed.

This is so typical. Your ranting and raving proves nothing except the fact that you don't have the capacity to put forth a coherent argument against what I post. All you can do is use fallacies and ad hominum attacks.
Can I please have the name of your institution of higher learning? That way I can make sure to keep my son FAR FAR away from it?

Old 10-26-2015, 01:49 PM

Quote:
It's in the reference section of the paper. Since you are so smart you can easily look this up yourself.

Even after I told you how to do it you still can't figure it out.
Sorry to inform you on the very most elementary basics of proofs, but, someone just SAYING "Given that primate sex chromosomes are hundreds of millions of years old," is not actually PROVING they are hundreds of millions of years old. It is just based on their say so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality