Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2015, 01:01 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,717,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
See post //www.city-data.com/forum/41718555-post314.html 314.

I asked for verifiable proof and you stated you had proof. That means you had verifiable proof.

And you ought to know by how that baseless faith claims that we got here by evolution accomplishes nothing than providing bias confirmation, I suppose.
"That's what the fossil record and indeed DNA indicates. It doesn't matter what you or I are prepared to believe."

Just as I thought . What a crafty misrepresentation of what I said. You asked whether I believed that humans evolved from amoebas. You then demanded that I post a mass of 'proof'. I didn't think I had offered or undertaken to show you the evidence because I have done so in the past and you simply dismissed it. As I suspected this was just a time wasting bit of tactics on your part. The evidence is there. You have been shown it many times and we might as well have shown it to the cat.

I said it was there and it was verified. You go and look if you really want to know. I know that you don't and you won't.

You have been caught, pants down old son. Even if people out there hadn't seen total denial in your last post to Matadora.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2015, 01:25 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,966,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
"That's what the fossil record and indeed DNA indicates. It doesn't matter what you or I are prepared to believe."

Just as I thought . What a crafty misrepresentation of what I said. You asked whether I believed that humans evolved from amoebas. You then demanded that I post a mass of 'proof'. I didn't think I had offered or undertaken to show you the evidence because I have done so in the past and you simply dismissed it. As I suspected this was just a time wasting bit of tactics on your part. The evidence is there. You have been shown it many times and we might as well have shown it to the cat.

I said it was there and it was verified. You go and look if you really want to know. I know that you don't and you won't.

You have been caught, pants down old son. Even if people out there hadn't seen total denial in your last post to Matadora.
AREQUIPA, you have never ever posted any actual proof humans evolved from a single cell. There also is no fossil record of this. It is just imaginations gone wild which say: Ladies and gentlemen! Ladies and genglemen! Step right up! Look here! Here is a single cell and look here! Here is a multi-celled organism. And look here! Here is a skeleton (well what we could find of one) of a monkey and we therefore, based upon all our years in macadamia er, uh make that academia, are here to pronounce to your ladies and gentlemen that you have right before your very eyes, EVOLUTION!!! And all applaud. All are amazed at the elocution of these grand scientists.
You got caught with your pants up. What's that offal stench? Eww, he doodood in his pants! LOL!

Old 10-29-2015, 03:32 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,283,690 times
Im sorry , Eus , but youve gone overboard now with the dumb creationist act. Nobody is really as obtuse and lacking in comprehension as you pretend here . And nobody wanting to be taken seriously makes as much of a habit of simply aping what others say back at them like a 6 yr old kid on the playground as you have done throughout this thread.

Word of advice . Tone your act down a bit to be more believable. You're over playing the role of a dumb and uneducated creationist.

Old 10-29-2015, 05:35 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
With gene sequencing, it's only a matter of time before "Archean Park" becomes real. Then they'll be able to recreate the evolution process on Earth.

Old 10-29-2015, 07:47 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
Quote:
No, actually evolution is proving to be untennable. More and more scientists are questioning it. It will be discarded. I doubt it will be replaced with the true understanding that God created evrything since mankind has a penchant for running from God.
Clueless as usual.

Evolution will never be discarded. It' just a matter of time before it goes from being a Scientific Theory to a Scientific Law.

Your type of religious beliefs are what's rapidly being discarded. It is very enjoyable watching this happen.

Old 10-29-2015, 08:49 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
AREQUIPA, you have never ever posted any actual proof humans evolved from a single cell. There also is no fossil record of this. It is just imaginations gone wild which say: Ladies and gentlemen! Ladies and genglemen! Step right up! Look here! Here is a single cell and look here! Here is a multi-celled organism. And look here! Here is a skeleton (well what we could find of one) of a monkey and we therefore, based upon all our years in macadamia er, uh make that academia, are here to pronounce to your ladies and gentlemen that you have right before your very eyes, EVOLUTION!!! And all applaud. All are amazed at the elocution of these grand scientists.
You got caught with your pants up. What's that offal stench? Eww, he doodood in his pants! LOL!
Arequipa doesn't need to. We are here. We exist today. That is all the proof you need.

By the way, where did you get this curious idea about humans evolving from monkeys?

Old 10-29-2015, 08:53 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post

By the way, where did you get this curious idea about humans evolving from monkeys?
Probably the same place the creationists got the magic mud idea.

Old 10-29-2015, 10:48 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Here is a bit of reading for the uninformed... Regulated aggregative multicellularity in a close unicellular relative of metazoa | eLife

Old 10-30-2015, 03:58 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,065,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Arequipa doesn't need to. We are here. We exist today. That is all the proof you need.

That's not enough for him, he denies to understand the implications of findings in all reverent academic fields. He simply doesn't want evolution to be true. It would mean he is going to die like a mammal (although apparently Ecclesiastes 3:18-20 already says that, the author sees that obvious observation as a "unwanted possibility" and therefore better to believe it isn't true).

He thinks that science says that everything before a monkey was a monkey too, and that before chimps, chimps were monkeys. And that before Gorillas, Gorillas were monkeys. But in his mind our ancestors could never have been a different species than we are today and we came to exist as a species when his decided upon Jewish deity blew it's gaseous excrement from it's lungs into a mud golem made in the physical image/partial likeness of Gorillas And Wingless Angels but the Mental image/partial likeness of Angels and Free God(s),which he then called this magical creation, individually, the current Hebrew word for Mankind, Adam [possibly a play on some original words, such as "Earth=Adama" or "To be red='Adam" or Akkadian "Adamu=to make."]

Old 10-30-2015, 04:32 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,966,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
That's not enough for him, he denies to understand the implications of findings in all reverent academic fields. He simply doesn't want evolution to be true. It would mean he is going to die like a mammal (although apparently Ecclesiastes 3:18-20 already says that, the author sees that obvious observation as a "unwanted possibility" and therefore better to believe it isn't true).

He thinks that science says that everything before a monkey was a monkey too, and that before chimps, chimps were monkeys. And that before Gorillas, Gorillas were monkeys. But in his mind our ancestors could never have been a different species than we are today and we came to exist as a species when his decided upon Jewish deity blew it's gaseous excrement from it's lungs into a mud golem made in the physical image/partial likeness of Gorillas And Wingless Angels but the Mental image/partial likeness of Angels and Free God(s),which he then called this magical creation, individually, the current Hebrew word for Mankind, Adam [possibly a play on some original words, such as "Earth=Adama" or "To be red='Adam" or Akkadian "Adamu=to make."]
LT, just as you are incorrect concerning how man was created by God, thus also are you incorrect concerning evolution. Look, I can't help it you all have been brainwashed from a young age to the present that evolution took place. But hopefully I can help you all to see what a farce it really is.

Also, your belief in evolution is actually faith-based. You have no verifiable proof it ever occurred. Yet you put your faith in the say-so of these so-called scientists.

Likewise my belief that God formed man of the soil of the earth in a day is faith-based. But at least my historic documents I get my faith from are older than your "The Origin of Species" document by Darwin.

Ecc 3:18-20 I said in my heart:It is on account of the sons of humanity That the One, Elohim, seeks to
manifest them And to show them that they themselves are beasts." (19) For the destiny of the sons of
humanity And the destiny of the beast, It is one destiny for them; As death is for this one, so is death
for that one, And one spirit is for all; There is no advantage for the human over the beast, For the whole
is vanity." (20) All are going to one place; All have come from the soil, and all return to the soil."

Solomon's use of the word "beast" above is a figure of speech. Israel was also called "a wild ass." Does that mean Israel really was literally a wild ass? Jesus was called "the Lamb of God." Was He literally a lamb? Figures of speech are a nice and colorful way to express images or symbols in speech. But I am glad you believe that "all have come from the soil" just as the Genesis account proclaims with God as their creator, not evolution, not the single cell, and not some primordial scum pond.

Rave on. I enjoy watching you folks state what you do. It really shows how much you've been sucked into this evolution crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality