Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 06:02 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,163,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Hitler was once a toddler.
Yes, he was.

So were you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2015, 06:03 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,022,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yes, he was.

So were you.
Ahhhhh...I see what you're saying....

Old 11-02-2015, 06:04 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Do you ever ONCE just ONCE defend Christianity?
Every one of my posts is a defense of Christ and His Gospel, not the apostate anti-Christ dogma that dominates the majority as prophesied for these "latter days." Jeff what you think you are defending is ancient ignorance and primitive superstition that corrupted Christ's Gospel of agape love for us all. God never ever needed a blood sacrifice for any reason. That is pure primitive barbarism and ignorance writ large. Corrupting Christ's loving sacrifice of His life to our ignorant ancestors' brutality and primitive beliefs in blood sacrifices is the single biggest travesty of the apostate anti-Christ majority. Talk about completely missing the point and revering the wrong thing!!!

Old 11-02-2015, 06:21 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,939,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Blaming god? How does one blame another when they actually DID the act?

Did god not flood the earth and KILL everyone, even the innocent?

PLEASE do not say that Noah's family was more pure than those innocent people who died in the flood.

Remember the other story when the war god of the OT plotted the destruction of a city--

If not for the sake of 10? How about 5?

Another tale in which the war god of the OT CHANGED...

FLASH--Apparently Noah's family was EVIL, as not too long after the flood EVIL was once again rearing it's ugly head--so the actions of the war god of the OT did NOTHING to stop evil and the world was right back at square one--

SO WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE FLOOD??

As for using destruction as a last resort, that war god of the OT sure seems really ANXIOUS and EAGER wield his ANGER and DESTRUCTION.

Especially since REVELATIONS is predicting the war god of the OT is going to do it all over again..

what is the definition of STUPIDITY---

DOING THE SAME THING OVER AGAIN (destroying the earth and all mankind) AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS...
That definitely describes man in a nutshell

Last edited by mensaguy; 11-03-2015 at 05:10 AM.. Reason: fixedf quote tag

Old 11-02-2015, 07:22 PM

10,086 posts, read 5,730,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Every one of my posts is a defense of Christ and His Gospel, not the apostate anti-Christ dogma that dominates the majority as prophesied for these "latter days." Jeff what you think you are defending is ancient ignorance and primitive superstition that corrupted Christ's Gospel of agape love for us all. God never ever needed a blood sacrifice for any reason. That is pure primitive barbarism and ignorance writ large. Corrupting Christ's loving sacrifice of His life to our ignorant ancestors' brutality and primitive beliefs in blood sacrifices is the single biggest travesty of the apostate anti-Christ majority. Talk about completely missing the point and revering the wrong thing!!!
I have never once seen you say anything positive about God's word and you are always in agreement with atheists from what I've seen. If you have such disregard for the OT then you are saying Jesus Christ was a liar in the NT since he frequently referred to the OT in his teachings.

Old 11-02-2015, 07:47 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,163,875 times
Quote:
I have never once seen you say anything positive about God's word and you are always in agreement with atheists from what I've seen.
Well, Jeffy, since you follow me around like a puppy.... I'll have to start re-posting Mystic's posts so you will see what you have missed.

You're welcome.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Well, Jeffy, since you follow me around like a puppy.... I'll have to start re-posting Mystic's posts so you will see what you have missed.

You're welcome.

If that is the case, Jeff won't miss a thing, believe me

Old 11-02-2015, 08:04 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,321,091 times
The take away message is that the kids of today are better than the kids of Noah's time. I could not see them as so evil they must all be destroyed.

MysticPhD, I am a little jealous of you. Here I thought that Jeff and I had this special thing, I would post something, anything and he would tell me that I am always against Christians but now he is sharing our special something with you too.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
The take away message is that the kids of today are better than the kids of Noah's time. I could not see them as so evil they must all be destroyed.

MysticPhD, I am a little jealous of you. Here I thought that Jeff and I had this special thing, I would post something, anything and he would tell me that I am always against Christians but now he is sharing our special something with you too.
This has been explained many times before.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:38 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,022,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
This has been explained many times before.
I say just beat the little whipper-snappers to death...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality