Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2015, 02:30 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,611,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Although thank you for the video clips, no one has the time or will spend the effort to dissect them to find out that there are no citations that are peer reviewed or published.

As these are both of your clips, please be so kind and provide the citations that they contain, if any. I give you my undertaking I WILL look at the citations.

Can you please do that?
Watch the clips in the linked links I provided. It's all top science guys that are published and reviewed, I'm sure.
What'sa matter?...you've got the time to put up a huge number of posts making your Fundie claims...but no time to look at something legit that might go against your rants?
If you won't look...then cut it with the claims of no offerings. Just admit your surrender.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 02:34 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,611,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Who in their right mind would waste their time looking at his worthless efforts.

When a person does not know how to present credible verifiable evidence to support their beliefs then we know we are dealing with a desperado.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDNtqy0zjJA
He cut on what I linked too. For no good reason.
I looked at the stuff...it was quite interesting...and provided legit arguments by top experts. Post #557 contained the link to a link. Twelve short clips. Good, reasonable, expert stuff.

Old 11-23-2015, 02:39 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,874,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Watch the clips in the linked links I provided. It's all top science guys that are published and reviewed, I'm sure.
You're sure, but you can't, or won't, provide the citations that are buried in them someplace? Or are there any citations?

Do you know what a citation looks like? Here is how to recognize one:

Scientific Citation

Now, provide one or more that either are buried in your clips, or that you know exist elsewhere that indicate that there are scientific objections to evolution.

Old 11-23-2015, 02:59 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,212,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
He cut on what I linked too. For no good reason.
I looked at the stuff...it was quite interesting...and provided legit arguments by top experts. Post #557 contained the link to a link. Twelve short clips. Good, reasonable, expert stuff.
Sorry but I am not following you here.

Who cut on?...and what link are you talking about? What do you mean by "for no good reason"?

What stuff did you look at? Eusebias videos? I looked at the first one and instantly noticed misinformation.

I began to document the misinformation but I realized why am I wasting my time on this garbage! Here is what I started on for the first video. You get the point...if you find this much misinformation and lies in the first 37 seconds of the video, you can bet the rest is going to be nothing but lies and misinformation.
Misinformation in the Video….LOL no wonder the comments section is disabled…another lame creationist tactic.

Sorry GoldnRule, It is clear that you don't understand the gimmicks and lies promoted by IDers.

Let's see how credible this Michael Behe is.

Here is some of the facts from the Dover Trial where Michael failed miserably as the "expert" witness. This is about as good as it get when it comes to trying to prove ID. Sure a real expert!

Quote:
Dover testimony
Main article: Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District

In Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District, the first direct challenge brought in United States federal courts to an attempt to mandate the teaching of intelligent design on First Amendment grounds, Behe was called as a primary witness for the defense and asked to support the idea that intelligent design was legitimate science. Some of the most crucial exchanges in the trial occurred during Behe's cross-examination, where his testimony would prove devastating to the defense. Behe was forced to concede that "there are no peer reviewed articles by anyone advocating for intelligent design supported by pertinent experiments or calculations which provide detailed rigorous accounts of how intelligent design of any biological system occurred"and that his definition of 'theory' as applied to intelligent design was so loose that astrology would also qualify.

Earlier during his direct testimony, Behe had argued that a computer simulation of evolution he performed with Snoke shows that evolution is not likely to produce certain complex biochemical systems. Under cross examination however, Behe was forced to agree that "the number of prokaryotes in 1 ton of soil are 7 orders of magnitude higher than the population [it would take] to produce the disulfide bond" and that "it's entirely possible that something that couldn't be produced in the lab in two years... could be produced over three and half billion years
Behe was up against real experts and he failed miserable. I would not put too much stock into anything he is trying to promote.

Quote:
Many of Behe's critics have pointed to these exchanges as examples they believe further undermine Behe's statements about irreducible complexity and intelligent design. John E. Jones III, the judge in the case, would ultimately rule that intelligent design is not scientific in his 139-page decision, citing Behe's testimony extensively as the basis for his findings:
Scroll down to Court cases to read it for yourself, all of the bullet points are why the IDer's lost the case. Thank you Mr. Expert Behe for showing us that your an expert in phony ID pseudoscience dogma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Behe

Last edited by Matadora; 11-23-2015 at 03:12 PM..

Old 11-23-2015, 03:08 PM

31,374 posts, read 20,023,376 times
Bravo, Matadora.

64 pages and the score is Evolution 64, Creationism 0.

Old 11-23-2015, 03:10 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,885,973 times
Here is a scientist with two PhD's in molecular and cell biology disproving evolution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LTaPIK7maY

Old 11-23-2015, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Here is a scientist with two PhD's in molecular and cell biology disproving evolution:
LOL there are always going to be outliers in every field in science...which means he is a minority in his views.

This is a guy who claims that HIV does not cause AIDS. Really bright guy eh?

Old 11-23-2015, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
LOL there are always going to be outliers in every field in science...which means he is a minority in his views.
That does not disprove what he says. What he states is the truth of the matter.

Old 11-23-2015, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
That does not disprove what he says. What he states is the truth of the matter.
Yes it does.

He's a loon and he even claims that HIV does not cause AIDS. He's an ID promoting buffoon loon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonath...esign_advocate)

So far you have not provided anything that supports your outdated beliefs.

Old 11-23-2015, 03:19 PM

John Craig Venter, first to sequence human genome cuts down Darwin's tree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP4U...ion_1990659047
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality