Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2015, 08:59 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,919,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Give it a rest, cupper. Your hate-filled campaign accomplishes nothing good and plenty that is bad. Why do you seek to be a destructive and hateful force in the world instead of a constructive and loving one???? Ask yourself why you would destroy what has become a positive influence and inspiration to promote your ugly TRUTH. What will it do that you think is good???
Because the truth is reality. Why do YOU ignore it? Mother Teresa was a fraud. Tell me ONE thing I outlined that is not true. Just one of these facts.

And if you can't show evidence that my facts are not correct, then why do you continue to believe in the propaganda that Mother Teresa represented good and not evil?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2015, 09:03 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Because the truth is reality. Why do YOU ignore it? Mother Teresa was a fraud. Tell me ONE thing I outlined that is not true. Just one of these facts.

And if you can't show evidence that my facts are not correct, then why do you continue to believe in the propaganda that Mother Teresa represented good and not evil?
You know better than that, cupper. It isn't on anyone else to disprove what you are saying. It is on you to prove what you are asserting.

Old 12-20-2015, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Citations? And a link to the original German article you cite so we can see how they collected their data?
Of course you realize one cannot link to a 1991 article, right.

But at least I can link to the author, who reposted it. Close enough?

http://www.srai.org/mother-teresa-wh...-her-millions/

From the citation:

Reprinted in arrangement with Stern Magazine (Nachrichten - Aktuelle News, Hintergründe und bildstarke Reportagen | STERN.de) , Germany. This article first appeared in Stern.

Old 12-20-2015, 09:09 PM

Quote:
You know better than that, cupper. It isn't on anyone else to disprove what you are saying. It is on you to prove what you are asserting.
See the article link above.

All what I stated are facts.

Old 12-20-2015, 09:11 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,649,477 times
Quote:

Your hit job on one of the finest persons that ever lived is what represents evil.
All you've done here is shed a light on yourself. Each can make their own assessment. But I already knew the truth on *that* reality...and that's a fact.

Old 12-20-2015, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Your hit job on one of the finest persons that ever lived is what represents evil.
All you've done here is shed a light on yourself. Each can make their own assessment. But I already knew the truth on *that* reality...and that's a fact.
So you ignore what I pointed out was reality, and you would rather believe the myth? You can't point out anything that I listed that is false, so you choose to attack me rather than the facts.

Old 12-20-2015, 09:20 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Of course you realize one cannot link to a 1991 article, right.

But at least I can link to the author, who reposted it. Close enough?

Mother Teresa: Where Are Her Millions? | Science and Rationalists' Association of India

From the citation:

Reprinted in arrangement with Stern Magazine (Nachrichten - Aktuelle News, Hintergründe und bildstarke Reportagen | STERN.de) , Germany. This article first appeared in Stern.
Oh no, cupper. Really? This is the "respected" article? It's barely readable (either it was badly translated or badly edited or both), has no citations of its own except to the home page of the magazine itself but lots of unsupported "quotes" by various people who claim to be "witnesses" and is obviously an opinion piece. So to answer your question, no, not good enough. This rejoinder is like a Christian citing questions.org as supporting evidence for an argument.

Now how about evidence for all your bullet points I quoted?

Quote:
All what I stated are facts.
Right, again, you'll forgive me but, supporting evidence, please?

Old 12-20-2015, 09:24 PM

22,163 posts, read 19,213,038 times
Quote:
this whole thing has me in tears and the hard old B I am...that takes a lot.

I just hope we can cut this woman's memory some slack, and see some good in the world...that's all.

Love all you guys a lot and not wanting to hurt anyone, I promise you that.
cupper....take a good hard cold honest look....this is your life, this is what being steeped in hatred and bitterness turns your life into. Even the people who care about you are in tears over this and you just don't care. all that matters to you is your hatred, not the feelings of anyone else in the world, just your insistence on being right. what an empty cold bitter toxic place to reside, can you see that hatred drives everyone away, even the people who are fond of you?

Old 12-20-2015, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Oh no, cupper. Really? This is the "respected" article? It's barely readable (either it was badly translated or badly edited or both), has no citations of its own except to the home page of the magazine itself but lots of unsupported "quotes" by various people who claim to be "witnesses" and is obviously an opinion piece. So to answer your question, no, not good enough. This rejoinder is like a Christian citing questions.org as supporting evidence for an argument.

Now how about evidence for all your bullet points I quoted?

Right, again, you'll forgive me but, supporting evidence, please?

Would a former nun who was inside the order for almost a decade be credible? Just wondering, before I post her story.

Old 12-20-2015, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
cupper....take a good hard cold honest look....this is your life, this is what being steeped in hatred and bitterness turns your life into. Even the people who care about you are in tears over this and you just don't care. all that matters to you is your hatred, not the feelings of anyone else in the world, just your insistence on being right. what an empty cold bitter toxic place to reside, can you see that hatred drives everyone away, even the people who are fond of you?
Why throw out the word "hate"?

And why is it so difficult to accept the fact that she was NOT helping there destitute who are ill, even though there was millions of dollars available?

How is pointing out facts translate into being hate? Is it because its not popular?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality