Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2016, 02:24 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,070,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
That is very telling.
For goodness sake, Eusie, you must have the information retention capability of a 2-year old if you can't remember that I don't watch the silly videos you post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2016, 02:26 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,915,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
For goodness sake, Eusie, you must have the information retention capability of a 2-year old if you can't remember that I don't watch the silly videos you post.
That is very telling.

Old 01-12-2016, 02:32 PM

31,374 posts, read 20,074,720 times
Quote:
That is very telling.
Her discernment is wise.

The links you post are stupid and unworthy of anyone's time.

Old 01-12-2016, 02:36 PM

Michael Cremo has presented his research at
the prestigious "The Royal Institution" in London,
The Russian Academy of Science, dept. of Anthropology, Moscow,
The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and many others around the world.
World Archaelogical Congress, which is the world's largest organization of archaeologists and his paper presented was peer reviewed.
European Association of Archaeologists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ

Old 01-12-2016, 03:01 PM

Also Arequippa, you don't think there is a cover-up?
What happened to all the giant skeletons found in the United States which the Smithsonian took and which are all missing?

Old 01-12-2016, 09:49 PM

10,939 posts, read 5,907,592 times
Quote:
World Archaelogical Congress, which is the world's largest organization of archaeologists and his paper presented was peer reviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ
OK then. Let's take a look at Michael Cremo's credentials - or should I call him Drutakarmā dāsa?

Quote:
Michael A. Cremo (born July 15, 1948), also known by his devotional name Drutakarmā dāsa, is an American freelance researcher who identifies himself as a Vedic creationist and an "alternative archeologist"
Vedic creationist? Ummm.... ?!

Can you not see the oddity in there somewhere? I mean, he argues for the existence of modern man on Earth as long as 30 to 40 million years ago! And you think he is credible? He does however, shoot holes in your young earth hypothesis! Or did that one slip past you?

Last edited by 303Guy; 01-12-2016 at 09:58 PM..

Old 01-12-2016, 11:54 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,814,280 times
Quote:
No, I didn't ask you where he had been for his holidays. Deal with what I asked you, which was...

'If you are claiming that he is a qualified archaeologist then prove your claim by furnishing us with his credentials and qualifications in archaeology from a recognised university or accredited scientific establishment. It's time for YOU to prove YOUR assertion or disclose yourself as intellectually bankrupt.'

It's quite simple lad. You said he was qualified so show what his academic qualifications are as an archaeologist or have the intellectual integrity to admit that he has none and you were wrong.Now folks. My prediction is that Eusebius will start to claim that he HAS shown what his qualifications are and keep referring back to the above

Old 01-12-2016, 11:57 PM

Quote:
If someone tells me Noah had to have whales on the ark, I think it is only natural I ask for proof.
...and if someone tells me that someone is a qualified archaeologist. I think it is only natural I ask for proof.

.....and why don't you answer the questions I asked you about whether you consider him a reliable source?
... and I'm still awaiting you evidence for the tripe about objects being found in coal or whatever tripe you were babbling about.

Old 01-13-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
That is very telling.
...and the fact that you are avoiding my questions and cannot supply what I asked you for is ALSO very telling.

Old 01-13-2016, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
OK then. Let's take a look at Michael Cremo's credentials - or should I call him Drutakarmā dāsa?

Vedic creationist? Ummm.... ?!

Can you not see the oddity in there somewhere? I mean, he argues for the existence of modern man on Earth as long as 30 to 40 million years ago! And you think he is credible? He does however, shoot holes in your young earth hypothesis! Or did that one slip past you?
It is as clear as the nose on your face that he didn't bother to research a thing about his 'hero' Cremo and that's why he now finds himself in a hole that he can't get out of without exposing his utter lack of intellectual honesty...not that it needed exposing mind you. I think everyone here is familiar with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality