Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 04:15 PM

11,030 posts, read 5,993,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Bet the idiot is NRA?
What is NRA?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2016, 04:32 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,928,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
What is NRA?
National Rifle Association. Very active in defending the 2nd Amendment. Although I have had discussions with people like Tanya Metaksa, they have slowly become more and more radical and unbending in their perspectives. Think Donald Trump squared. They are probably the most effective and powerful lobbying force in Washington. Very few politicians, neither Republican or Democrats want them against them, unless your in New England or California.

Old 05-07-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
National Rifle Association. Very active in defending the 2nd Amendment. Although I have had discussions with people like Tanya Metaksa, they have slowly become more and more radical and unbending in their perspectives. Think Donald Trump squared. They are probably the most effective and powerful lobbying force in Washington. Very few politicians, neither Republican or Democrats want them against them, unless your in New England or California.
Aah. I wondered since they're the only NRA I know of. That's a good thing right? I mean defending the 2nd amendment. The anti-gun lobby (who are suspected of being backed/manipulated by organized crime) are hell bent on disarming America citizenry.

But I digress.

Old 05-07-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Aah. I wondered since they're the only NRA I know of. That's a good thing right? I mean defending the 2nd amendment. The anti-gun lobby (who are suspected of being backed/manipulated by organized crime) are hell bent on disarming America citizenry.

But I digress.
Lee-Enfield or Ross? Your user name

Old 05-07-2016, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Lee-Enfield or Ross? Your user name
Aah but you tease me about the Ross! If only. Lee Enfields. No originals though. I was too cheap. I have a 25-303. Oooh!

Old 05-07-2016, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Aah but you tease me about the Ross! If only. Lee Enfields. No originals though. I was too cheap. I have a 25-303. Oooh!
Sounds like a wildcat. Fire formed?

Old 05-07-2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Sounds like a wildcat. Fire formed?
It was a factory produced caliber for the Ozzy market for use on 'roos. Mine has a long skinny barrel and is (was?) scary accurate. Sexy looking too. No fire-forming, simply sizing the neck down. I have some factory cases with correct head-stamp.

OOps. We're slipping a little off topic. Better get back on track unless there is a religious or spiritual connection. Actually, for me the experience oaf walking in the woods and hills with is indeed a spiritual experience. It refreshes my soul. Which is why I get so upset when some idiot goes and damages the sport with accidents and criminal use.

Old 05-07-2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
It was a factory produced caliber for the Ozzy market for use on 'roos. Mine has a long skinny barrel and is (was?) scary accurate. Sexy looking too. No fire-forming, simply sizing the neck down. I have some factory cases with correct head-stamp.

OOps. We're slipping a little off topic. Better get back on track unless there is a religious or spiritual connection. Actually, for me the experience oaf walking in the woods and hills with is indeed a spiritual experience. It refreshes my soul. Which is why I get so upset when some idiot goes and damages the sport with accidents and criminal use.
Here. I'll put it back on topic. Aromatherapy is a form of believe, isn't it?

In all seriousness, this place is about 15 minutes from my little house on the prairie back in Alberta. I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Old 05-07-2016, 06:58 PM

Wow! I envy you. Yeah, that's what I mean. Our hills and forests are different but the effects are the same. The gun is an excuse to go into places like that. That photo made me take a deep breath. Thanks.

The caption is very appropriate.

Aromatherapy - yup!

Old 05-08-2016, 12:33 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,329,567 times
As far as left being bad and right good, during the last Canadian election a friend of mine had a STOP HARPER sign on his car and it was keyed. Three times the NDP signs were ripped off our lawn and in Calgary some liberal and NDP signs were removed from display. I am sure that right wing supporters could find examples of Conservative signs vandalized as well.

I would bet that examples of Democrats and Republicans being either the perpetrator or the victim would be easy to find as well but one might only remember the ones where their party was the victim.

Charging a much higher towin fees because the customer supports a different party is still being a jerk. Why do so many think that being a jerk or scumbag is not only legal but is a honourable action? If I ran a towing service the distance of the tow and perhaps the size of the vehicle would determine the fee, not the gender, political stance or the religion of the customer. No different service for a Trump supporter with the Christian fish than a Sanders supporter with a Darwin fish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality