Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 09:28 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times

Advertisements

Cruz was the only guy on the right scarier than that guy with the orange face and that thing on his head.

Btw, my personal theory is that the thing on the Donald's head conceals a large hole.

ETA: Or rather, tries to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 10:22 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,926,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Cruz was the only guy on the right scarier than that guy with the orange face and that thing on his head.

Btw, my personal theory is that the thing on the Donald's head conceals a large hole.

I feel the US is so hooped this election cycle. Kasich was probably the only sane one in the bunch. Trump, well, we don't need to say much about him except, "Who lost the bet and how did you get him?". At least Cruz understood the Constitution. Trump would try and ride roughshod over it.

Hillary? I'll be kind and suggest that being ethically challenged is the least of her problems. Sanders? Yikes! He makes Avi Lewis look conservative.

All I can say is the US can fix this year's mistake in four years down the road. I was hoping Bloomberg would run, but he said no, and I can't think of a credible third party candidate who could win this go around.

Scary, and I truly feel for my friends and neighbors in the US, where I spend half my time. The other half we in Canada made our own problems, but this is the religious group, not the political one so I will shut up.

If you guys who think that praying does any good, darn it, get on your knees and start given' 'er. Not sure what else may help. Reason certainly lost out this round.

Old 05-06-2016, 11:46 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:

I think it conceals the hole fairly well but it doesn't seem to keep stuff from spilling out.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:55 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,069,223 times
On so many levels... Still funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ed_BVDgwI

Old 05-07-2016, 05:29 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I think I'd be more likely to agree with you on that, to be honest. But he still used Cruz to accomplish whatever he wants.
Like he used Dubhya to mire us in the whole middle eastern mess. I'm afraid it takes more faith that I have to believe that it all began with the Big Plan.

Old 05-07-2016, 05:31 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:

Lol...can't rep you, though. I read up on the dude and it seems that he can't even claim to be a good businessman, just a shameless con - man. He's conning the republicans allright, shamelessly feeding their xenophobic and authoritarain prejudices. With all the necessary religious snake -oil to help it all slide down.

Old 05-07-2016, 04:07 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,935,344 times
He's nuts, just as anyone who claims to hear and/or converse with God is. Truly nuts. He got served by his own delusion.

Old 05-07-2016, 04:48 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
I'm still not getting how God refuses to feed innocent starving children because that would be a horrific, unacceptable breach of their free will...but directing some shmo to run for political office to nudge HIS free will was okey-dokey karaoke.

This God certainly does work in mysterious ways! And kind of ineffectual ones, it would seem. At least feeding those kids would have put a smile on someone's face.

Old 05-07-2016, 05:40 PM

18,498 posts, read 9,167,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
there is precedent for him using the ungodly to accomplish his will.
I just submitted my resume.

Old 05-07-2016, 05:51 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
I just submitted my resume.
You're not un-godly. Sorry. The whole Giant Space Crab thing disqualifies you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality