Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 03:35 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
That's because it has happened in this thing called reality.
Prove it. Go ahead. Post a link. If you're going to claim that pedophile transgenders have attacked kids in the restroom at Target.....you better be prepared to back it up.

We'll wait.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 05-18-2016 at 03:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 03:42 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post
Members of America's ISIS crawling out of their holes to spread their hate.
Quote:
Please show me proof that Christians are beheading and raping people. Sick foul comparison.
Beheading can be a spiritual act as well...all these cultists are doing is DEMANDING CHRISTIAN SHARIA LAW be implemented in America and that RELIGION over rules teh Constitution--EXACTLY WHAT ISIS WANTS TO TO--INSTALL RELIGION as the LAW..

ISIS vs Evangelical cultists==NO DIFFERENCE..

Old 05-18-2016, 04:07 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,928,903 times
These people have no idea how silly they look to others.

"Mommy, why is that man yelling stuff?", says the little 4 year old girl.

"He thinks his imaginary friends are actually talking to him, honey. You know what fairy tales are, right?" says the Mom.

"Yes Mommy, they are stories that put brain pictures in my head, but I know they are not true."

"Well", says the Mommy, "those people don't know that. They think very old stories that were told around campfires in a desert are true."

"But Mommy, they are adults, how come they don't know they are fairy tales?'

"Honey, that's because their mommy and daddy also believed them, and they don't know the difference. Maybe they will learn some day. Right now we will ignore them and feel sorry for them."

"I LOVE you Mommy. And Daddy too! Thank you for teaching me what is real and what is imaginary. I like imaginary, like Santa and the Easter Bunny, but I know they are just for fun."

Old 05-18-2016, 04:19 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,227,244 times
How come none of this crazy **** happens in my Target? I could always go for a laugh.

Seriously, what do these people expect to happen by shouting and making a scene in the store? That people will think 'well, that's a well reasoned argument' and leave? Any person who is bonkers enough to take seriously the opinion of a man who makes their political statements by angrily shouting in a department store already stopped shopping at Target the moment they made their bathroom policy. But I guess we can't expect people who do act like this to be smart enough to understand that.

Old 05-18-2016, 04:43 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
I don't see a huge issue with them protesting even like that as long as they don't involve their children it in. The first 2 videos is was some random guy and whoever was taping it. The last one I saw the camera turn on a minor female at the end of the video. That guy was a dirtbag and so was his wife (who I assume was taping it) for bringing their daughter in the store like that.

Old 05-18-2016, 04:50 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,972,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Any loon that thinks this is the way to behave towards something you don't agree with...take note how ineffective this behavior is.
If you don't agree with Target bathroom policies, shouting christian babble at employees and customers is not going to gain you brownie points or help further your agenda.
In a way I am glad these loons have popped up and are out there foaming at the mouth...it helps sane people to see just how disturbed and angry fundamental christians are. The babble they shout is a disease of the mind that needs to be eradicated.
We want to keep in mind Jesus' words at Matthew 7:21-23 that MANY would come ' in his name ' but prove false.
Jesus taught that fake ' weed/tares ' Christians would grow together along with the genuine ' wheat ' Christians until the ' harvest time ' or the soon coming ' time of separation ' on Earth of Matthew 25:31-33 when Jesus will separate living people on Earth before the start of Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth begins.
Those people counted as righteous - Matthew 25:37 - can remain alive on Earth, and continue to live on Earth, right into the start of Jesus' millennium-long day of governing over Earth in righteousness.

Old 05-18-2016, 04:56 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,227,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I don't see a huge issue with them protesting even like that as long as they don't involve their children it in. The first 2 videos is was some random guy and whoever was taping it. The last one I saw the camera turn on a minor female at the end of the video. That guy was a dirtbag and so was his wife (who I assume was taping it) for bringing their daughter in the store like that.
I don't think they should be doing it regardless. Definitely not with children, but this is no way to protest something. It's not that I think they shouldn't be allowed (in this case, that's up to Target and they said no), it's more that I think they shouldn't.

For example, I support ending the war on drugs completely. I don't think someone doing meth should go to prison, meaning I think it shouldn't be illegal. That does not mean I think people should use meth.

Old 05-18-2016, 05:06 PM

10,089 posts, read 5,739,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Prove it. Go ahead. Post a link. If you're going to claim that pedophile transgenders have attacked kids in the restroom at Target.....you better be prepared to back it up.

We'll wait.
Well OK then:

Quote:

A man dressed as a woman was arrested in Virginia on Monday after police say he was caught peeping into restroom stalls three times in the past year.
Richard Rodriguez, 30, filmed a woman in a bathroom stall at the Potomac Mills Mall, Prince William County Police said on Tuesday. A 35-year-old woman was in the stall when she saw a bag moved toward her under the stall divider. Rodriguez apparently had been filming her, police said.

Man Dressed as Woman Arrested for Spying Into Mall Bathroom Stall, Police Say | NBC4 Washington

Let me guess, you'll say nbcwashington isn't a real news source or pull out some reason out of thin air to discount this story. I have more if you need them.

Old 05-18-2016, 05:15 PM

10,089 posts, read 5,739,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
These people have no idea how silly they look to others.

"Mommy, why is that man yelling stuff?", says the little 4 year old girl.

"He thinks his imaginary friends are actually talking to him, honey. You know what fairy tales are, right?" says the Mom.

"Yes Mommy, they are stories that put brain pictures in my head, but I know they are not true."

"Well", says the Mommy, "those people don't know that. They think very old stories that were told around campfires in a desert are true."

"But Mommy, they are adults, how come they don't know they are fairy tales?'

"Honey, that's because their mommy and daddy also believed them, and they don't know the difference. Maybe they will learn some day. Right now we will ignore them and feel sorry for them."

"I LOVE you Mommy. And Daddy too! Thank you for teaching me what is real and what is imaginary. I like imaginary, like Santa and the Easter Bunny, but I know they are just for fun."
Well mommy is a liar because there is ZERO proof that our beliefs are fairy tales. ZERO.

Old 05-18-2016, 05:16 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,606,392 times
Quote:
Sick foul comparison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
What is sick and foul is religious extremists claiming transgenders are pedophiles who will attack children in the Target restroom.
Should leave a mark.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality