Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2021, 05:11 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

The next homo lol, you mean mankinds evolution?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2021, 05:15 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,010,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
European scientists, some believe they are the all-in-all.

Old 04-29-2021, 09:37 AM

50,807 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
...if God did exist there would be no questions or discussions about whether or not God exists.
yup. so simple.

Old 04-29-2021, 05:00 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yes, I mean the next type of human.

The question is not that there is not something. Just go outside, and look around, its something. The traits are in question. So when somebody says "there is no proof of any god or gods", we are basically talking talking to a atheist religion-ist type personality. We can swap out the "my god" and "anti-god" claims and they sound exactly alike. To me.

Old 04-29-2021, 07:48 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Yes, I mean the next type of human.

The question is not that there is not something. Just go outside, and look around, its something. The traits are in question. So when somebody says "there is no proof of any god or gods", we are basically talking talking to a atheist religion-ist type personality. We can swap out the "my god" and "anti-god" claims and they sound exactly alike. To me.
I guess you right, but then you are quite often right.

Old 04-30-2021, 06:39 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,963,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
That's part of good science. To have an open mind. To not decide in advance exactly what the outcome will be.
But okay. Let's do it your way. I'll change my mind and believe in god if you can make him appear to me within the next 24 hours. Not some video. I want to see him "in the flesh", so to speak.
Or, bring Jesus back. I want to personally see him walk on water. What the heck...why not just one more miracle to end all the doubt and debate.
Or, let's everyone on this forum pray for an end to cancer. Go ahead. I'll wait.
The problem is that you know perfectly that your all-powerful imaginary friend won't come through.
Or, perhaps you have a suggestion to conclusively prove your claims.
An open mind is a good mind if it is a sound mind.
Some people's minds are so wide open one would think their brains could fall out.
Thus, such many 'so-called open minds' should be closed and repaired.

If a person would read the Bible they could read at John 14:19 that the world would see Jesus No more.
No need to pray for end to cancer but to pray the invitation of Rev. 22:20 for Jesus to come !
Not come in the flesh / physical but come in the sense of undoing all the harm sinners Satan and Adam brought upon us.
Please notice Revelation 22:2 because there will be ( coming ) ' HEALING' for earth's nations.
This means as Isaiah 33:24 wrote that No one will say, " I am sick...."
Earth and its people will be HEALTHY as described in Isaiah's 35th chapter.

As far as a suggestion, we find in man's long history that man only dominates man to man's hurt, man's injury.
To me this suggests that man alone can't solve mankind's problems.
Besides the bad news as described at 2nd Timothy 3:1-5,13; Luke 21:11 we find good news coupled with the bad news.
Good News being declared on a grand international scale just as Jesus said at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.
The only thing left is the ' final signal ', so to speak, as found at 1st Thess. 5:2-3.
When the powers that be are saying, " Peace and Security..." that will be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14,9 and the separation of the figurative ' sheep and goats ' as found at Matthew 25:31-33,37.

Old 04-30-2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Some people's minds are so wide open one would think their brains could fall out.

If a person would read the Bible they could read at John 14:19 that the world would see Jesus No more.
No need to pray for end to cancer but to pray the invitation of Rev. 22:20 for Jesus to come !
Not come in the flesh / physical but come in the sense of undoing all the harm sinners Satan and Adam brought upon us.
Please notice Revelation 22:2 because there will be ( coming ) ' HEALING' for earth's nations.
This means as Isaiah 33:24 wrote that No one will say, " I am sick...."
Earth and its people will be HEALTHY as described in Isaiah's 35th chapter.

As far as a suggestion, we find in man's long history that man only dominates man to man's hurt, man's injury.
To me this suggests that man alone can't solve mankind's problems.
Besides the bad news as described at 2nd Timothy 3:1-5,13; Luke 21:11 we find good news coupled with the bad news.
Good News being declared on a grand international scale just as Jesus said at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.
The only thing left is the ' final signal ', so to speak, as found at 1st Thess. 5:2-3.
When the powers that be are saying, " Peace and Security..." that will be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14,9 and the separation of the figurative ' sheep and goats ' as found at Matthew 25:31-33,37.
I have told you before that I am not going to read any more bible verses. Been there. Done that. You are wasting my time.

Old 04-30-2021, 09:38 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I have told you before that I am not going to read any more bible verses. Been there. Done that. You are wasting my time.
He's a JW. He gets brownie points from his Masters in NY for annoying people.

Covid means no more knocking on physical doors for a while. So they've been ordered to pollute the internet.

I consider it a secondary infection of the pandemic - a variant, if you will.

Old 04-30-2021, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
He's a JW. He gets brownie points from his Masters in NY for annoying people.

Covid means no more knocking on physical doors for a while. So they've been ordered to pollute the internet.

I consider it a secondary infection of the pandemic.
They also hand write letters and post them to people. I got my second one this past week.

Old 05-01-2021, 12:09 AM

16,774 posts, read 4,979,959 times
Quote:
If only you followed your own advice.

Quote:
If a person would read the Bible ...
They would see they have to be circumcised, they do not need to be circumcised; women should be quiet in church, they do not need to be quiet in church; Jesus is God, but will sit at the side of himself; that Jesus was sacrificed on earth, that his one and only sacrifice was in heaven.

A sound mind should be able to see the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality