Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2016, 05:43 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,956 times

Advertisements

Let's do this for bUU and AA . My question in this thread was about theists being able to understand the decision of atheists not to accept claims of theism .

So now, bUU, what exactly have I said that was so wrong ? Where have I ever claimed or intimated here that my stance on this issue is the sole right way and no other right possibilities exist, since I have not really made any claims but rather asked questions ? Please quote them here .

As for AA, I am less sure of what his issue is , but please show by quoting the offending words where you take issue with what I said .

Can either of you deal in actual fact about what I said here rather than unsupported grumblings based on having a chip on your shoulder from past discussions ? Let's see it please .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 06:00 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,740,800 times
So straightforward questions, sure are some long answers.

1. No
2. Yes
3. I tend to focus on my beliefs, not others beliefs/non-beliefs

Old 06-21-2016, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
So straightforward questions, sure are some long answers.

1. No
2. Yes
3. I tend to focus on my beliefs, not others beliefs/non-beliefs

Thank you for your answers . I too thought the questions straightforward and simple, and was surprised that so many became butt hurt over them . As you show, they are simple ones capable of being honestly answered without all the wailing that has gone on.

Thanks

Old 06-21-2016, 06:39 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,587,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Thanks for proving my point so readily.
I feel like toying with his posts is like toying with an eight grader.
I kind a feel bad when they bite so hard.

The other atheist posts jump on just because his posts are against theist. No other real reason. So we have a whole trumpet section blowing with self validating head nods in time. I guess that makes it makes their emotional based conclusion posts more real to them.

Old 06-21-2016, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
I feel like toying with his posts is like toying with an eight grader.
I kind a feel bad when they bite so hard.

The other atheist posts jump on just because his posts are against theist. No other real reason. So we have a whole trumpet section blowing with self validating head nods in time. I guess that makes it makes their emotional based conclusion posts more real to them.

LOL . I'm sure everyone believes your claim here .

But nice to see you admit your reason for being here is not for an honest discussion . As I told SB , I had you pegged .

Old 06-21-2016, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Let's do this for bUU and AA . My question in this thread was about theists being able to understand the decision of atheists not to accept claims of theism .

So now, bUU, what exactly have I said that was so wrong ? Where have I ever claimed or intimated here that my stance on this issue is the sole right way and no other right possibilities exist, since I have not really made any claims but rather asked questions ? Please quote them here .

As for AA, I am less sure of what his issue is , but please show by quoting the offending words where you take issue with what I said .

Can either of you deal in actual fact about what I said here rather than unsupported grumblings based on having a chip on your shoulder from past discussions ? Let's see it please .

you can't be older than 25. We do answer your questions. the op question is always answered first. then the tread drifts a bit.

but to say it again for you. to answer your op question.

Yes, some theist understand "lack of belief in Omni dude". In fact, I bet, there is as many theist that understand that as atheist that understand claiming "no nothing" counters observations too.

I will add, and as I said before you will get confused, that some lack of belief is based on not knowing what one doesn't know. Now try and stay with me, some "lack of belief" is based on "out of hand" dismissal of repeatable experiments.

are you still with me? or did your personal emotional need take over? I will assume not. I will be wrong again.

Some atheist, use the flag "lack of belief" to rally the troops when in fact the "lack of belief", for that person, is based on "well, I don't need that so nobody does" or "I was abused so I am getting revenge".

Old 06-21-2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
LOL . I'm sure everyone believes your claim here .

But nice to see you admit your reason for being here is not for an honest discussion . As I told SB , I had you pegged .
yeah, you pegged me alright.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:17 AM

Quote:
you can't be older than 25. We do answer your questions. the op question is always answered first. then the tread drifts a bit.

but to say it again for you. to answer your op question.

Yes, some theist understand "lack of belief in Omni dude". In fact, I bet, there is as many theist that understand that as atheist that understand claiming "no nothing" counters observations too.

I will add, and as I said before you will get confused, that some lack of belief is based on not knowing what one doesn't know. Now try and stay with me, some "lack of belief" is based on "out of hand" dismissal of repeatable experiments.

are you still with me? or did your personal emotional need take over? I will assume not. I will be wrong again.

Some atheist, use the flag "lack of belief" to rally the troops when in fact the "lack of belief", for that person, is based on "well, I don't need that so nobody does" or "I was abused so I am getting revenge".

None of this makes sense past your admission that some theists can understand atheism, and since you admit to simply trolling I see no reason to worry about your posts anymore .

Have a nice day .

Old 06-21-2016, 07:25 AM

Quote:
None of this makes sense past your admission that some theists can understand atheism, and since you admit to simply trolling I see no reason to worry about your posts anymore .

Have a nice day .
YES!!! thats what we have been saying to you.

You don't get it.
And we say you pick and choose what part is posted to support yourself. You did it here. again.

There is no way you are older than like 22.

run forest run.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:34 AM

Quote:
YES!!! thats what we have been saying to you.

You don't get it. And we say you pick and choose what part is posted to support yourself. You did it here. again.

There is no way you are older than like 22.

run forest run.

Run from what exactly ? A poster who has admitted he is basically trolling? LMAO!

I require a measure of honesty from those I interact with . When they admit to me that is lacking in their posts I see no point in continuing on with them . There is one other here I no longer worry about for the same reason. He admitted he simply trolls for reactions from others .

So now you are the second one who would simply be a waste of time due to the dishonest intentions .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality