Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 07:45 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,615,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Obama is a Muslim: PIPES: 'Barry was Muslim' - Washington Times
then later attended Rev. Wright's church in Chicago. It was a kind of black supremacy church where they were taught to hate and kill the whites and taught God damn America. It was anything but Christian.
I went to a Hindu wedding and wore a Sari. Does that make me Hindu?

Old 07-20-2016, 07:46 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I seriously doubt that Obama actually believes in the theology of any religion. Publicly, he's a Christian, but I suspect he's an atheist. He does have an inordinate amount of sympathy for Muslims, however, for political reasons.
Why do you "suspect he's atheist"?

Old 07-20-2016, 07:49 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
No surprise that you are anti-Israel as well.
I am 'anti' what Israel are doing to the Palestinians....and it's no surprise that YOU are have no compassion for those that are being oppressed.

Quote:
They have every right to protect themselves.
So have the Palestinians. If I break into your house, kill your family, take your home from you and kick you out, do I have the right to stop you from trying to get it back? It is Israel that are the aggressors. It is Israel that are the terrorists' and you support them for no other reason than you believe that your imaginary friend promised them the land.

As I keep saying...no wonder people laugh at you.

Last edited by Rafius; 07-20-2016 at 08:21 AM..

Old 07-20-2016, 08:06 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,325,044 times
The angry white men claim that Obama is a Muslim so that they will not be labelled as racists when they constantly attack him. I could not believe the protests against him before he was even sworn in and the racism in some of that protest.

John McCain told that lady that he was a good American during the election campaign. Most of the right never accepted that. I cannot see how Obama can not be more tolerant of Muslims than most people considering his background. The reason he hates Israel is simply more jargon from the right trying to make Obama seem Un-American to their base.

The attacks on Bush came from his policies and most people supported him right after 911 probably until he decided to take his eye off of bin Laden and go after Iraq. With Obama even giving the order to go after and kill bin Laden was meet with hostility and dismissal. Of course not all those who go after Obama are racist and some have good reason but most of it is because he is different he can be made to seem like a threat to Christians, patriotic Americans, whites, or whatever you are so that you too demonize him.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:13 AM

5,553 posts, read 8,004,753 times
Those MANY moments President Obama, "the Muslim president," forgot he was Muslim:

Here drinking alcohol:

Here eating PORK chops:

Old 07-20-2016, 08:20 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,615,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
No surprise that you are anti-Israel as well. They have every right to protect themselves.
Israel has a liberal policy for LGBTQ. Marriages are recognized. Military service is recognized. There are employment protections for LGBTQ.

Israel is a progressive society for the most part. Israel has nukes, too. Boo nukes.

Jeff your thinking is much more in line with Palestinian beliefs. I support Palestinian Statehood. It has nothing to do with being anti-Israel.

I want Palestine to become as progressive as Israel, except for the nukes. Boo nukes.

Being pro Palestine, and pro Israel is not mutually exclusive.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Those MANY moments President Obama, "the Muslim president," forgot he was Muslim:

Here drinking alcohol:

Here eating PORK chops:
OMG!

Obama is a HORRIBLE Muslim. For shame! No virgins for THIS guy.

He sure is going a long, loooooooooooong way toward "pretending" he isn't some Moooooooooooooooslim. Pretty much daily, it would seem. He is constantly acting like a Christian. Doing Christian things. Going to a Christian church. Calling God by a Christian name/word. NEVER saying "peace be upon him" or "glory to Him, the exalted" or anything like that.

For all intents and purposes, he may as well BE a Christian at this point.

Oh wait...

Yeah, hmmm.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:43 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post

Here drinking alcohol:

Here eating PORK chops:
Don't you know he was instructed to lie to get us to become Muslims and believe in evoltuion? The truth is out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

Old 07-20-2016, 08:50 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,089 times
I believe Obama is a muslim. He claims to be a Christian, but his fruit says otherwise. I don't believe a Christian would say God is wrong about gay marriage, and abortion. No Christian can claim God is wrong while they are right. He certainly seems more concerned about muslims than Christians.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Don't you know he was instructed to lie to get us to become Muslims and believe in evoltuion? The truth is out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

Was he instructed by the same aliens who falsified his birth certificate to make him look like a natural-born U.S. citizen?

They do all that with lasers. But not any lasers that WE know of. That's why it looks so authentic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality