Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 05:30 PM

377 posts, read 576,163 times

Advertisements

It's nice to see almost all the information and thoughts in one article. These things have been told to me in bit and pieces. This article deals with every single one of them. Really shows how regime change and real estate management effects us all. Nothing new of course about that. But it is part of Western Civilization and Culture.

Hanukkah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What would we do without this best seller: BIBLE. Amazing how it links us all, whether we like it or not. Also how Josephus has been important to all of us. Now that we have HA KORAN, we can discuss it all with our Muslim friends because the Koran acknowledges all this. Example Sura 3:3 and Sura 2:113

Too bad we can't talk to the Egyptian and Iranian kids about all this. For instance what difference did Muhammad notice between these two groups talking about the scripture. Remember Muhammad was a Pagan when he was saying this. I think the real problem until this very day is the fact that the Jews used Adonai instead of YHWH and since it was all memorized for the most part, it just looked the same. To this very day scientific people refuse to quote correctly from the Original Testament. Scholars don't want ordinary people to simply create a list of the verses using YHWH and then discuss them in context publicly. Only the list.

I made a list of all paragraphs using Jewxxx in MEIN KAMPF and it seemed to me that Hitler simply wrote two books, one a commentary on governments in his day after Germany surrendered and one on Jew Hating and then merged the two books like a deck of cards.

I don't think that was true of Original Testament and YHWH. It may be a significant reason YHWH was placed where it was. The weird thing is that there has to be only one list on Internet with all the verses of YHWH which everyone can copy and refer to in the discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality