Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 02:50 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,047,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Think good thoughts.
Your thoughts lead you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryj View Post
Troutdude was right on with this, change your thoughts. The energy we put out has a natural resonance, and that energy is re-enforced with energy of the same resonance and it rejects other energies that are not resonate. In other words, if you put out negative energies then you will be receptive to only negative energies.
These should be pinned to the top of each of the R&S forums!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2017, 12:30 AM

2,854 posts, read 2,051,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble99 View Post
How do you do spiritual healing or spiritual practice to rid of bad energy or bad negative energies. How do you get good energy not bad energy.

Anyone here had any experience with bad energy? Do you pray, spray holy water, meditation, religious cross over the place or call priest over? Could there be bad energy and you don't know it.

Could there be bad energy and you don't know it?

May be lot of bad luck and bad misfortune in you life is because of bad energy.
Have you tried taking a bath?
Fear is like dirt. It washes right off

Old 02-22-2017, 06:26 PM

919 posts, read 608,881 times
With the Light from All That Is to clear negative energy.

What Troutdude said; "Think good thoughts." to not attract negative energies in the first place.
Like energy attracts like energy.

Old 02-24-2017, 08:34 PM

1,230 posts, read 988,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Hi Bubble,
YES! It says in the New Testament to put on your armor every day.

I will say...the more you focus on 'bad'...the more energy you give it.
It can be as simple as turning your head away.
Like you are walking your dog and there is smelly trash...you simply cross the
street where there are roses blooming....kind of like switching a channel...whether
it be your thoughts or TV.

It can be 'hard' or it can be 'simple' with the complete clarity of preference.
Best wishes.
Some of these Negative Energies our subconscious mind and thoughts which are given by negative energies.

How negative energies (ghosts, demons, devils etc.) increase thoughts about desires in people’s mind.

How do Negative Energies (Ghosts, Demons) Influence Our Thoughts?

It seems these are Negative Energies our subconscious telling us what to do. Sort of like other person in the room telling us what to do.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:33 PM

1,058 posts, read 675,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Think good thoughts.

Your thoughts lead you.
Yes! Renew your mind daily. Make sure you filter what's coming in, because it will come back out. Be careful who you spend your time with, you will start to take on their characteristics. Eat well, meditate/pray, exercise. Do something selfless. Reflect.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:24 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly9244 View Post
Yes! Renew your mind daily. Make sure you filter what's coming in, because it will come back out. Be careful who you spend your time with, you will start to take on their characteristics. Eat well, meditate/pray, exercise. Do something selfless. Reflect.
Yup.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:59 PM

678 posts, read 429,079 times
Good question. I'm not very spiritual but think positive or negative energy radiates and permeates. If you're in a room with Debbie downers, they'll probably bring you down too.

I think a lot comes down to perspective and being around as many good, positive people that you can.

Most of the workers at the grocery store that I go to are super friendly and helpful, which often puts me in a better mood. There's one lady who seems to always be in a bad mood, and often tries to bring people down with her. Instead of getting angry and upset with her, I just think "well, she's having another bad day. I wish her the best." And I do truly wish her the best.

If you look up Eckhart Tolle painbody you'll get his perspective. Helped me better understand things quite a bit, but I realize not for everyone.

I find mindfulness helps me too some but I should do more of it - it takes surprisingly a lot of work and practice.

Old 12-22-2017, 01:45 AM

5,466 posts, read 3,061,302 times
I don't do spiritual healing, I'm not God.
That would be spiritual-ISM .

I'm a recovered alcoholic, I was beyond human aid and an atheist. What works for most didn't work for me, I needed a bit more, which turned out to be a direct experience with what religious people call God.
And it turned out they were right, there is a God.

I'm from the UK, the level of strong spirituality in America is impressive.

My role is to guide others. To the extent I do that there is no need to insulate against evil, God keeps me safe
I always feel safe.

When I was atheist i was afraid of the world.

Old 12-22-2017, 08:40 AM

19,958 posts, read 13,450,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
I don't do spiritual healing, I'm not God.
That would be spiritual-ISM .

I'm a recovered alcoholic, I was beyond human aid and an atheist. What works for most didn't work for me, I needed a bit more, which turned out to be a direct experience with what religious people call God.
And it turned out they were right, there is a God.

I'm from the UK, the level of strong spirituality in America is impressive.

My role is to guide others. To the extent I do that there is no need to insulate against evil, God keeps me safe
I always feel safe.

When I was atheist i was afraid of the world.
I'm curious ... did you know anything at all about god or religion before you became a believer, or were you just ignorant about / indifferent to it?

Old 12-22-2017, 08:57 AM

855 posts, read 623,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryj View Post
The energy we put out has a natural resonance, and that energy is re-enforced with energy of the same resonance and it rejects other energies that are not resonate. In other words, if you put out negative energies then you will be receptive to only negative energies.
I wonder if this is what’s actually happening on those days where I’m in a
bad mood and, as a result, it appears to me that everyone else is in a bad
mood as well.

It’s not that there’s an abundance of people in bad moods that day; the
balance is the same as it ever as, it's just that I’m not receptive to the
positives and am only taking in the negatives, creating the illusion that
“everyone” is in a bad mood that day.

-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality