Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2017, 01:15 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times

Advertisements

Just because you read the name,'' Israel,'' does not mean you are reading of Jews. Israel is synomous with Ephraim, the nothern kingdom lf Ephraim. More times than not we see people putting the sins and punishments of Israel on the head of Judah.

Israel and Judah, or respectively, the wicked evil lawless kingdom of false prophets, and the righteous seed of God, Judah.

So many scriptures and stlries speaking directly to and about the wicked kingdom when most people don't know the difference between the wicked kingdom and the righteous kingdom.

Example.

Most any Gentile who reads the great stories of Elijah think it's a story of Elijah and the Jews, but the Jews weren't even there when Elijah called dire down on Israel. I wished I had anickel for everytime I saw a Gentile quoting scripture about Ephraim and trying to say it is speaking of Jews, it isn't even the same nation, Israel WERE NEVER JEWS.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:17 PM

611 posts, read 281,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstelm View Post
wasn't the issue really of -where- the sacrifices were being peddled?

Its likened to G-d told them a certain kind of sacrifice, so old, unblemished.... pure.

then the people where tempted to by the generic brand product by the wicked.
The whole concept is wrong. Is this what you think pleases God? Is this how you would serve God? What we have here is Men as gods. And if you believe otherwise, then surely your gods is trying to make your heart as hard as adamant stone.

Bloody sacrifice is a violent act; it is a violent, cruel, and callus. And just like when God gave Noah animals to eat, we became the FEAR and DREAD of all the earth as God said in Genesis 9:1-3 --Is this what God wanted or man wanted? God never intended for us to kill, sacrifice or eat animals.

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf, and the young lion, and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; and their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like an ox. And the suckling child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea." Killing and sacrificing animals = Hurt and destroy. Take your child to a slaughterhouse and ask him if he thinks it is what God likes? What God wants? The cruelty, heartlessness... all those moans and groans and death cries, hamburger heaven? I might do all that, but I certainly will not claim it is what God wants or ever wanted.

-

Old 11-25-2017, 02:01 PM

691 posts, read 419,775 times
there is no question that man is evil, and G-d did not have Israel commit sacrifices for his sake. a lesson to learn from that whole thing is that man is evil, and we alone have no concept of how to approach G-d, that we would think that killing another life would be pleasing to him, that we call him such a G-d.

G-d allowed us to eat meat because it makes us happy as a creature (eg i know sugar is harmful, biology/chemistry even calls it a poison yet my child still gets cookies but not as many as they want), and notice that all the sacrifices were mostly dinner for the priests. G-d beat us to our own punch and solved multiple man made issues with one process.

Old 11-25-2017, 02:36 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
The whole concept is wrong. Is this what you think pleases God? Is this how you would serve God? What we have here is Men as gods. And if you believe otherwise, then surely your gods is trying to make your heart as hard as adamant stone.

Bloody sacrifice is a violent act; it is a violent, cruel, and callus. And just like when God gave Noah animals to eat, we became the FEAR and DREAD of all the earth as God said in Genesis 9:1-3 --Is this what God wanted or man wanted? God never intended for us to kill, sacrifice or eat animals.

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf, and the young lion, and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; and their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like an ox. And the suckling child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea." Killing and sacrificing animals = Hurt and destroy. Take your child to a slaughterhouse and ask him if he thinks it is what God likes? What God wants? The cruelty, heartlessness... all those moans and groans and death cries, hamburger heaven? I might do all that, but I certainly will not claim it is what God wants or ever wanted.

-
I sure hope I don't end up at one of your parties, dang the bad luck, nobody makes better bbq sauce, and to begin a family reunion without you aint got the correct rub, that would suck. So God throws a huge gathering of people in the biggest and greatest joyful feast for nations of the world, who would want to hang around you dude?

I am going to be all up in that rotiserie like nobody's business handing out burnt but juicy ribs only a great fire could bring.

Ima tell you what fellas, if me and Almack host a family reunion, and Amack has ALREADY chosen the wrong cityj, and so if his great reunion should somehow fall on the same day, it would be a mistake because you have to know when Tishri 15 is, anyway, if both of us have an 8. day camping trip with, you all would be greatly advised to attend MY family reubion in Jerusalem and I am gonna tell you what, all the saints will be in Jerusalem, and I promise to feed everyone personally with the best BBQ and festivities a family cou,d ever have during the great 8 days of God, but if you come for anything, I wil show you a delight when I burn some bones and you can dip the marrow and fat out with a spoon.

Not only would you have the best food that never ends, you will witness and hear the truth explained with every single action the priest is taking, you will hear the blessings and the appointed traditions that all teach of a Jewish Messiah. As the throat is cut, you will hear the words,'' It is finished,'' as it is alwaya said.

You will come to a transparent temple that you may witness the walk of a priest who is ordained as a true son of oil, and he will show you what the ashes look like.

You come to my party and you will see yourself at the temple in the feast of Tabernacles,, the feast of Nations, and as the festivities wind down and everyone has built their sukkahs prepared to see the star, at EVE, Behold, it is light.

You would watcn 3 processions of priests who are being followed by the entire congregation.having the entire congregation split into 3 sections and all the people following the priests as one goes out to the pool of piece to draw the water, That same water we would see coming from the body of Christ to create a bride. Another went to collect the wine which was symbolic for the blood of Jesus, that same blood that poured out of the hole in Jesus side. Then a third procession went out to gather the tree limbs, and when a third of the congregation came following the priests carrying these linbs, it was the sound of a great windstorm.

The congregation brought the water and wine to put into two cups on the alter, and both these cups had holes in them. For thousands of years they had practiced and celebrated something so beautiful, and when the wine and the water pour out on the sacrifice to the earth, they scream in joy with tears and tradition that can't be put into words from the joy. They say,'' Save now.''

The Congregation had circled the alter in great joy with tears flowing down in expectation of wholeness after the judgment of Yom Kippur, ''Blessed is he who has recieved the seal of God in his forehead for keeping God's Sukkot, and he that is found.in his sukkah is a man with a covering against a fire.

All the nations of the world gathered to celebrate the KING OF JERUSALEM, and this dude don't even want you to eat BBQ.

Yeah, better come go my party in Jerusalem, the smell will rise up as a sweet odor to God and he will come, YEA, THE LORD WILL COME WITH HIS SAINTS.

We shall eat BBQ until we are filled with meat, and then they is some people who wont even cook, ''FEED my people,''

IF you are looking for negative things to prove God is wicked, I just don't see it.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack
If man had walked in God's ways, Abel would have never killed a lamb: "And God said: Behold, I have given you every green herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is a fruit of the tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
And you arrived at this conjecture how exactly, considering Cain was the one with the wrong offering? Peace
Who told Abel to kill a lamb and eat it?
When did God ask Adam or Eve to sacrifice anything whatsoever?
Who told Abel or Cain to sacrifice anything whatsoever? Adam? Eve? That Lying Tongue?

Where did God tell Abel to go kill a lamb and it shall be for food?

Answer: Genesis 9:1-3 God didn't tell Abel, God told Noah and his sons; how many generations later? After the linage of both Abel and Cain was dead and gone...long after the line of Seth and Enos which was, "when men began to call upon the name of the Lord," unto Noah?

Abel and Cain = the beginnings of the traditions of men. And Abel was sacrificing lambs to fill his hungry belly; and God had respect for that. God did not require that, nor did he say it was better for you. And man's dominion became the fear and the dread of all the creatures upon the earth, which made your gods of bloody sacrifice very happy? and kept your bellies very happy, which may be one and the same.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:43 PM

is it possible that Abel was giving G-d his best lambs, and Cain was giving G-d the produce he 'felt like' ?

Old 11-25-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I sure hope I don't end up at one of your parties, dang the bad luck, nobody makes better bbq sauce, and to begin a family reunion without you aint got the correct rub, that would suck. So God throws a huge gathering of people in the biggest and greatest joyful feast for nations of the world, who would want to hang around you dude?

I am going to be all up in that rotiserie like nobody's business handing out burnt but juicy ribs only a great fire could bring.

Ima tell you what fellas, if me and Almack host a family reunion, and Amack has ALREADY chosen the wrong cityj, and so if his great reunion should somehow fall on the same day, it would be a mistake because you have to know when Tishri 15 is, anyway, if both of us have an 8. day camping trip with, you all would be greatly advised to attend MY family reubion in Jerusalem and I am gonna tell you what, all the saints will be in Jerusalem, and I promise to feed everyone personally with the best BBQ and festivities a family cou,d ever have during the great 8 days of God, but if you come for anything, I wil show you a delight when I burn some bones and you can dip the marrow and fat out with a spoon.

Not only would you have the best food that never ends, you will witness and hear the truth explained with every single action the priest is taking, you will hear the blessings and the appointed traditions that all teach of a Jewish Messiah. As the throat is cut, you will hear the words,'' It is finished,'' as it is alwaya said.

You will come to a transparent temple that you may witness the walk of a priest who is ordained as a true son of oil, and he will show you what the ashes look like.

You come to my party and you will see yourself at the temple in the feast of Tabernacles,, the feast of Nations, and as the festivities wind down and everyone has built their sukkahs prepared to see the star, at EVE, Behold, it is light.

You would watcn 3 processions of priests who are being followed by the entire congregation.having the entire congregation split into 3 sections and all the people following the priests as one goes out to the pool of piece to draw the water, That same water we would see coming from the body of Christ to create a bride. Another went to collect the wine which was symbolic for the blood of Jesus, that same blood that poured out of the hole in Jesus side. Then a third procession went out to gather the tree limbs, and when a third of the congregation came following the priests carrying these linbs, it was the sound of a great windstorm.

The congregation brought the water and wine to put into two cups on the alter, and both these cups had holes in them. For thousands of years they had practiced and celebrated something so beautiful, and when the wine and the water pour out on the sacrifice to the earth, they scream in joy with tears and tradition that can't be put into words from the joy. They say,'' Save now.''

The Congregation had circled the alter in great joy with tears flowing down in expectation of wholeness after the judgment of Yom Kippur, ''Blessed is he who has recieved the seal of God in his forehead for keeping God's Sukkot, and he that is found.in his sukkah is a man with a covering against a fire.

All the nations of the world gathered to celebrate the KING OF JERUSALEM, and this dude don't even want you to eat BBQ.

Yeah, better come go my party in Jerusalem, the smell will rise up as a sweet odor to God and he will come, YEA, THE LORD WILL COME WITH HIS SAINTS.

We shall eat BBQ until we are filled with meat, and then they is some people who wont even cook, ''FEED my people,''

IF you are looking for negative things to prove God is wicked, I just don't see it.
I'm just saying these things you are concerned about is carnal: not spiritual; merely human; temporal; worldly. Traditions. Nothing but traditions of men.

So, you trying to prove all those useless things you just posted is God doing a party instead of you doing a party? Yeah I see how you teach your Jewish Messiah as the throat is cut, calling it beautiful, screaming in insane joy with icicles as tears where Tradition can't be put into words from the joy.

Come people, as I teach Christ while I cut these goats throats. And when I teach God, I'll stick a pitchfork up ye bottoms. Wonderful. Either come, or run like hell. Your choice. Following the traditions of men is the path I see you on.

Teaching Christ while cutting the throat of some helpless animal. Mercy me!
And when Christ came you killed him just as dead as the goat. And of course it never occurred to you that this was just sicko crazy? Not God sicko crazy, Men sicko crazy.

-

Old 11-25-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstelm View Post
is it possible that Abel was giving G-d his best lambs, and Cain was giving G-d the produce he 'felt like' ?
That's the standard religious response. Abel was slaughtering his best lambs? If you were raising and breeding sheep would you kill or sacrifice and eat the best ones? and keep the faulty ones to breed? What God would demand that? And there is no such thing as 100% Righteous Abel and 100% Wicked Cain, other than that has become their names: Tradition of men.

There is a God in this Bible story.
And he is surrounded by Men as gods in this Bible story.
We should be seeking the kingdom of God First. What must I do to inherit the kingdom of God, they asked Christ? I think you know what God and Christ both requires for that? How many sacrifices of dead oxen does that require? or is it another kind of sacrifice Christ desires of us? How about that party party 7 feasts deal? It's a party if you wanna?

Old 11-25-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
That's the standard religious response. Abel was slaughtering his best lambs? If you were raising and breeding sheep would you kill or sacrifice and eat the best ones? and keep the faulty ones to breed? What God would demand that? And there is no such thing as 100% Righteous Abel and 100% Wicked Cain, other than that has become their names: Tradition of men.

There is a God in this Bible story.
And he is surrounded by Men as gods in this Bible story.
We should be seeking the kingdom of God First. What must I do to inherit the kingdom of God, they asked Christ? I think you know what God and Christ both requires for that? How many sacrifices of dead oxen does that require? or is it another kind of sacrifice Christ desires of us? How about that party party 7 feasts deal? It's a party if you wanna?

O.o are you mistaken that i believe G-d requires or is pleased by animal sacrifice?

G-d desires mercy.

Old 11-25-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
That's the standard religious response. Abel was slaughtering his best lambs? If you were raising and breeding sheep would you kill or sacrifice and eat the best ones? and keep the faulty ones to breed?
covetousness? greed? " this is too good to hand to the one who provided all i have"

yuck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality