Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2017, 06:14 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Blatant and transparent projection, reversal, lies and denial. I already explained "Sortagod and it is well known I have been using the term for years-before you even arrived. Apart from fingers-in-the -ears denial, it is quite amusing that you cling to the egotistical belief that the term was invented just to bash you with. It hardly even applies to you.

And 'Not a real atheist" - That does apply to you -alone. It's just you and how you are considering ways in which the cosmos could be a conscious entity. Don't blame me. And don' make yourself look even more absurdly bogoted by making it a basic of my thinking, never mind 'New" atheist in general.

And on a more useful point- I propose (finally...I've been after this for months ) Splonder's Law. "The first sortagod-theist to mention "the Marix" has run out of any decent arguments".
you have a statement of belief to maintain. I only have "how the universe does work'.

You just flat out deny anything you don't think will help your cause. A cause formed by a gut wrenching experience in your life. i don't have to make the universe conform to your experience. I feel bad it happened, but I am not changing how the clock runs because I feel bad.

You don't address the the interactions in the volume of space around you in detail. Trans, if you did, you wouldn't be playing this silly deny reality game to match your belief statement. You are exactly like theists that deny reality for a personal belief. I think you do know, you are just being dishonest because you feel your end game is more important than reality.

Your sortagod, not a real atheist, and chopa thing, are all proof of my claim. Atheism has sects. Some of these sects are formed of literal people that operate in milla-funda-mental think mode. many of these literalist have had gut wrenching experiences that they cannot escape.

just the facts trans, my stance is more valid then yours. Mine is based on observations. Your is based on how you feel. Mordofarant flat out ran like a child because he knew. That sick place is is now. So at least I give you credit for staying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 07:58 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,047,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Atheism has sects.
No, I don't think so. Atheists may have different ideas about this, that or the other, but that is not equivalent to different sects.

A sect would require a leader, tenets, some sort of organization. I don't see any of that in atheism.

Quote:
Some of these sects are formed of literal people that operate in milla-funda-mental think mode. many of these literalist have had gut wrenching experiences that they cannot escape.

This is projection and assertion of theistic level. You throw in random name-calling for no reasons, and make unsupported assertions leading to dubious conclusions.

Quote:
just the facts trans, my stance is more valid then yours. Mine is based on observations. Your is based on how you feel. Mordofarant flat out ran like a child because he knew. That sick place is is now. So at least I give you credit for staying.
I don't even know what your stance is, but I do know that you are rude and confrontational for no reason. Why the need to mock?

Old 06-27-2017, 09:51 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times
Quote:
I happy you healed your wound.
Why won't you work on healing your's? Your posts show a very damaged soul and it's clear you have much inner work to do.
Quote:
I knew there was one since day one.
I find it odd that you think this is unique to me and no one else. Every human on this earth harbors inner wounds.

Take a good look in the mirror and look at your behaviors...only a damaged wounded soul would post and talk as you do.
Quote:
I am happy its out in the open now. remember when I was pressing you about telling us your true side, you verbally attacked me? Out in the real, we don't move on until each claim you make is addressed in detail. Drawing, problems, flowcharts and algorithms. A major component of that is the scar. forums, you people get to "hit submit" to make it real. I am left to clean up the mess out in the real.
crumple up a piece of paper. Try and flatten it out; write, draw, or whatever on it. that's what we are. me too. crumple before, during, or after the doodlings and see what one matches you. then tear it.
More damaged soul rants from you. Typical behavior demonstrated by a damaged soul.
Quote:
"lucid dreaming", you mean actively remove brain controls so that I dream while 1/2 awake?
LOL half awake? Not hardly. I suggest you do some real research about Lucid Dreaming and them get back with us.
Quote:
Deep meditation, the place between thoughts? the whole of the system lights up? really girl? come on now.
It's clear boy that you have never achieved Lucid Dreaming nor deep meditation. You don't ever know how to hold a conversation about these because your personal narrative about these topics is based on ignorance.
Quote:
to you "oness in the holy spirit" implies god.
No, to me I understand what definitions and terms mean.
Quote:
To me it doesn't imply anything but the connections to the system around us and how we feel about it. awe, love, hate, and the rest. its all there. describe the system first then get back to me. trans avoids it.
You lack the capacity to understand most things people on this forum post...I am not wasting my time with your damaged soul games.
Quote:
Mordofarant friggen ran away like a child, People locked in literal religion only see their view and not their view.
I can't speak for Mordant but I know enough about his posting habits to know he does not run like a child from anything.
Quote:
your afraid of people that use the word god.
Now your really reaching for something that's not there. Here you go again with your damaged soul behavior of ascribing positions to people that they don't hold.

I suggest you work on your damaged soul before engaging an further on a public forum. Wasting space ascribing positions to others that they don't hold and constantly attacking others does not lead to discussions...it's nothing more then a display of how damaged your mind is.

Old 06-27-2017, 10:19 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,651,631 times
Quote:
i would add some atheists.

atheism have sects these days. We range from millimentalist-think to cosmic mind. One sect calling another sect "not real atheists" sums the lie up nicely. We also have in our ranks those that think their personal emotional need is based on clarity logic and reason when its really just based on themselves. just like some theists.

we could apply the scientific method, but why in nogods name would we let observations counter our opinionated personal world view.

I didn't take either pill. Those machines, so advanced, couldn't even clear/create a simple atmosphere. I never got over that. In some ways I wish I did. the funda-milli-mentalist-think seems so much easier, the land of make believe what i want.
Quote:
There is a difference between "not believing" and 'denial'. Some atheists are in denial. just like ...
Quote:
nope. your the one avoids and runs away. Your 'sortagod" and 'not a real atheist" claim expose you. Now the "chophra" (whatever that is) like interpretations. thats awesome.

your refusal to describe the system we are in was the final nail in that millimentalist-think literal coffin of yours. now you're adding more chophra like nails. You're like a special coffin sealer nail gun.

All you do is take what I say to you, flip it, twist it, and toss it back at me. I am kind of flattered to tell ya truth.

your sect of atheism can't see it.
you're on the inside looking out.
funda/milla-mentalist-think-brain state.
Quote:
you have a statement of belief to maintain. I only have "how the universe does work'.

You just flat out deny anything you don't think will help your cause. A cause formed by a gut wrenching experience in your life. i don't have to make the universe conform to your experience. I feel bad it happened, but I am not changing how the clock runs because I feel bad.

You don't address the the interactions in the volume of space around you in detail. Trans, if you did, you wouldn't be playing this silly deny reality game to match your belief statement. You are exactly like theists that deny reality for a personal belief. I think you do know, you are just being dishonest because you feel your end game is more important than reality.

Your sortagod, not a real atheist, and chopa thing, are all proof of my claim. Atheism has sects. Some of these sects are formed of literal people that operate in milla-funda-mental think mode. many of these literalist have had gut wrenching experiences that they cannot escape.

This is some really, REALLY great "Things That Make Atheists Look Crazy" stuff!!
Many Atheists suffer from "Godophobia" afflictions that are so severe that they enlist their Atheist Religion Deity "NOGODAH" to shield them from it. Their posts here (and places like this) are the "prayers" to NOGODAH.

Old 06-27-2017, 11:10 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Goldie, and Arach - I wish the pair of Joy of your targeting of atheists-foe whatever reason with your well-poisoning mantras, smeary slogans and inverted brass-knobs nonsense. Whether your take yourselves seriously or not. I don't much care, because neither of you are important and anyone who has read my posts and then believes yours is beyond reason anyway.

Old 06-27-2017, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Goldie, and Arach - I wish the pair of Joy of your targeting of atheists-foe whatever reason with your well-poisoning mantras, smeary slogans and inverted brass-knobs nonsense. Whether your take yourselves seriously or not. I don't much care, because neither of you are important and anyone who has read my posts and then believes yours is beyond reason anyway.
Right..."beyond reason". HAHAHA!
This, from the position that calls "reason"...having a premise of "No Evidence", and then using that as evidence to follow along an Argument From Ignorance to determine what position you should take on the issue!
You claim you have "No Evidence" about GODS...but you are certain you know what GOD is or isn't, and, that what GOD is has no evidence to substantiate it.
THAT is what "makes you look crazy"...especially to those that perceive a manifestation of GOD that is not a Religious Deity, and that self-substantiates its objective existence..
You must cherry-pick & redact the known, expert provided, definition of G-O-D, and excise all meanings besides "Omni-Dudes" + other metaphorical and mythological characters you know don't exist except as allegories in ancient stories.
THAT is "crazy"...as well as illogical, desperate, and pathetic...to me, anyway.

Old 06-27-2017, 01:51 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Restatement of repeatedly debunked arguments which you repeatedly claim were not debunked. It's a wind -up whether done just for mischief or not. I really have better uses for my time.

Old 06-27-2017, 02:27 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Right..."beyond reason". HAHAHA!
This, from the position that calls "reason"...having a premise of "No Evidence", and then using that as evidence to follow along an Argument From Ignorance to determine what position you should take on the issue!
You claim you have "No Evidence" about GODS...but you are certain you know what GOD is or isn't, and, that what GOD is has no evidence to substantiate it.
THAT is what "makes you look crazy"...especially to those that perceive a manifestation of GOD that is not a Religious Deity, and that self-substantiates its objective existence..
You must cherry-pick & redact the known, expert provided, definition of G-O-D, and excise all meanings besides "Omni-Dudes" + other metaphorical and mythological characters you know don't exist except as allegories in ancient stories.
THAT is "crazy"...as well as illogical, desperate, and pathetic...to me, anyway.
Are you even listening?

Old 06-27-2017, 03:42 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
How would you know? How many times have you achieved Lucid Dreaming? How many times have you achieved deep states of meditation that lead to you to higher states of consciousness and self awareness or helped you to heal a subconscious wound that you did not even realize was there or helped you to find answers to things you are contemplating?
No it's not the same. Holy Spirit implies a god.
Excuse me, Matadora, I do not want to derail this thread so if you prefer to answer by DM I would understand. During your times in deep state meditation, you control the content through Lucid Dreaming. I used that control to separate out what was from my subconscious and what was from reality itself. If I could alter or control the content, I attributed it to my subconscious. Have you ever had any what I call "transients" inject themselves into your otherwise controlled lucid dreams? Transients were a staple in the deep state I achieved. I could not alter or control them and I usually could identify their source as coming from people who were thinking or emoting very strongly about me for one reason or another. Did you ever have anything in your lucid dream that you could NOT alter or control?

Old 06-27-2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Restatement of repeatedly debunked arguments which you repeatedly claim were not debunked. It's a wind -up whether done just for mischief or not. I really have better uses for my time.
That is correct...Y'all have never "debunked" a thing I have ever posted.
That you think you have...is just another line item on the "Things That Make Atheists Look Crazy" list!!
Howz that "No Evidence" evidence workin out for ya?! I mean, other than illogically, of course! HaHaHa!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality