Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 06:48 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,334 times

Advertisements

Millions of people are taken into the spirit world by God & Satan etc & sometimes spend months or years there. But they can never talk about it because such things are mocked by materialists. Only when you yourself have your soul taken to heaven or hell etc will your locked mind be opened & the light will finally shine in & illuminate your consciousness. Till then you will emanate nothing but darkness in all things you do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2020, 08:02 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,047,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Millions of people are taken into the spirit world by God & Satan etc & sometimes spend months or years there. But they can never talk about it because such things are mocked by materialists. Only when you yourself have your soul taken to heaven or hell etc will your locked mind be opened & the light will finally shine in & illuminate your consciousness. Till then you will emanate nothing but darkness in all things you do
And people say that atheists are negative and attack people in a negative manner.

Old 03-15-2020, 09:14 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,253,078 times
Satan does not exist.

Satan was invented because the notion of an all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-good god could not explain where evil came from. Zoroastrianism faced the same problem hundreds of years before the Abrahamic religions, and took the same path of "manichaeism masquerading as monotheism" via the trope of a powerful evil being, but an ALL-powerful good being. In other words, God was there first/he's bigger/more powerful/more everything so that's why he's god and not satan.

In Christianity the mechanics of satan are that god is the "restrainer" of satan. Satan is on a leash and god lets out some slack when mortals disobey god. I guess satan still has volition because he can choose the manner of the punishment, if not render the judgement. This was heavily influenced by the book of Job.

Old 03-15-2020, 10:37 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Earlier in the thread, your only evidence for their existence was the fact that the internet did not have corroborating evidence of some local story you were aware of.

I hardly view this is a compelling case for the actual existence of a fable.
Skinwalkers have nothing to do what that incident from my town.

Old 03-15-2020, 10:40 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
And the legend proves what ? I have never seen a shapeshifter
I can say that dark forces along with other. Magic CANNOT be. Demonstrated, proven or recreated. Nor can it be shown consistantly
Not now, not 2000 years ago and not 100000 before that.

THE fact is, satanic powers do not exist, but if someone has real true proof I would love to see it.
Ive talked to a few people who have seen it firsthand, these are people I know and trust, they have no reason to lie or fabricate such things, (for two of them, claiming such things could have a negative impact on their career too).

Old 03-15-2020, 10:47 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,253,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ive talked to a few people who have seen it firsthand, these are people I know and trust, they have no reason to lie or fabricate such things, (for two of them, claiming such things could have a negative impact on their career too).
So it's hearsay.

Old 03-15-2020, 11:26 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,334 times
Many reports have been made about demons arriving at the death beds to take people's souls away. But the page below speaks of a misty light that appears above dying people & it is witnessed by everyone there

Quote:
Strange Deathbed Mist & Light Explained by Michael Tymn | Michael Tymn blog on White Crow Books The bright glow witnessed by the Georgia doctor has also been reported by many other deathbed observers. Moody quotes one man as saying that the room became “uncomfortably bright,” so bright that he couldn’t shut it out even when he closed his eyes. A hospice nurse reported seeing a “luminous presence floating near the bed, shaped somewhat like a person.” In the same case, the head nurse saw the light in the room and light coming from the dying person’s eyes but did not observe the presence.

Moody tells of his own experience as he and other family members gathered at the bed of his dying mother. Among some other strange things, they all saw an unusual light in the room. “It was like looking at light in a swimming pool at night,” Moody explains.

There are countless reports of dying people having visions of light and seeing loved ones gathering, but skeptics discount them as hallucinations. However, as Moody points out, it is one thing to claim that the dying person is hallucinating, quite another to claim that healthy people in the room are sharing in the hallucination with the dying person. He discusses a number of other shared experiences at deathbeds and opines that they tell us more about the afterlife than the NDE and that they are “the key to proving the existence of an afterlife.” (It should be kept in mind that calling something an “hallucination” does not mean it is not “real.” It is just not objectively real.)

Old 03-16-2020, 03:12 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
The seething bloodthirsty hate for this Jesus who is the Christ & that has continued for 2000 years and which you are living verifiable proof of is evidence.
I have no hatred for your man-god whatsoever because I don't believe he ever existed, and as you have been unable to provide verifiable evidence to the contrary, I still don't.

Quote:

Your hate is not reserved for Mohammad , Ghandi , Abraham , L. Ron Hubbard ,,you save it all for the real

and genuine article , Jesus , and you know it .
I have no belief in your man-god. I don't 'hate' your mythical figurehead... just like don't 'hate' leprechauns.

Quote:
Why don't have the courage of your convictions for once in your life and state unequivocally who & what you really mean when you call this country " Religious "
It means that it is a country with one of the highest rates of people that think angels are real, that two of every species, past present and future, once fitted onto a small boat and that an unevidenced deity was killed and came back to life.

Old 03-16-2020, 08:59 AM

952 posts, read 323,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
I have no hatred for your man-god whatsoever because I don't believe he ever existed, and as you have been unable to provide verifiable evidence to the contrary, I still don't.

I have no belief in your man-god. I don't 'hate' your mythical figurehead... just like don't 'hate' leprechauns.

Why don't have the courage of your convictions for once in your life and state unequivocally who & what you really mean when you call this country " Religious "

It means that it is a country with one of the highest rates of people that think angels are real, that two of every species, past present and future, once fitted onto a small boat and that an unevidenced deity was killed and came back to life.
Still scared to say you mean Jesus . lol
More proof that His reality frightens you and causes you equivocate when pressed .
The good news is you are not alone .

Old 03-16-2020, 11:34 AM

952 posts, read 323,878 times
The Satanically energized ,drug & alcohol fueled spirituality of today , with the worse yet to come , prophesied by God over 3000 years ago :
" And they.. have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine that they might drink."
( Joel 3:5 )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality