Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2017, 10:52 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times

Advertisements

cue 'it's obvious and science proves it and if you can't see it you are in denial" or something of that kind.Oh, and with "I'm not here to educate you" and a a raft of links and book titles to refer us to (1) or just telling us to go and do our own research to prove him right. I know this dood's M. o.

(1) not use giving him any... "Why should I spend a minute reading Evolutionist lies?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 03:13 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,346,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
Nobody is more brainwashed than evolutionists who think speculation is evidence.
This is Sue.
Sue is NOT speculation. Sue is 90% complete and is the most extensive T-Rex skeleton ever found. The head in this reconstruction is a mock up, because the original head was crushed and in too many pieces to be put on display. Otherwise the skeleton is 90% AUTHENTIC FOSSIL. Not a reproduction.

Wikipedia
Sue (dinosaur)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Species Tyrannosaurus rex
Age 67–65.5 million years[1]
Place discovered Cheyenne River Indian Reservation, South Dakota
Date discovered August 12, 1990
Discovered by Susan Hendrickson
"Sue" is the nickname given to FMNH PR 2081, which is the largest, most extensive and best preserved Tyrannosaurus rex specimen ever found at over 90% recovered by bulk.[2] It was discovered in August 1990, by Sue Hendrickson, a paleontologist, and was named after her. After ownership disputes were settled, the fossil was auctioned in October 1997, for US $7.6 million,[3][4] the highest amount ever paid for a dinosaur fossil,[5] and is now a permanent feature at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, Illinois.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_(dinosaur)

This is Jesus. Pretty isn't he. THIS IS SPECULATION! There actually IS a difference between hard evidence and speculation you see.

Old 08-10-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
Putting faith in human accounts of witnessing is how humans reach a truth. That's actually why 99% humans don't have any evidence before they deem for a fact that the existence of black holes being a truth. We are talking about a scientific truth here. Other types of truths are more difficult to be evidenced.

You failed to realize this because you are brainwashed!
I was raised Christian. I went to Sunday school. I went to vacation Bible school. And I believed what I was told. And then when I was 13 I came to the conclusion that Christianity was far too silly to have any actual relationship to anything valid and true. And so I was an atheist by default. I came to this conclusion all on my own. This occurred in 1961 and I didn't even know another atheist at that point. Not would I meet another atheist for several more years yet.

So who "brainwashed" me? Brainwashing is a long process where by years are spent undergoing intensive training by being sent to special classes and being indoctrinated into a very specific belief system. I am certain that you are acquainted with many "brainwashed" individuals. None of them are atheists however. Atheists take their own paths and reach their own conclusions.

Old 08-10-2017, 03:37 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,664,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
But Jeffbase would claim differently, that his films demonstrate that Jesus was the son of the Christian God,?

the clip contains correct things and incorrect things and I will try to bring evidence from the Bible
that Jesus is not the son of Allah and this evidence from the Quran that he is not .
And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.
Certainly you have made an abominable assertion
The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,
That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent Allah.
And it is not worthy of the Beneficent Allah that He should take (to Himself) a son.
There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent Allah as a servant.
Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.
And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone. The Holy Quran.
in the historical clip Jesus was talking in his origin language and if you see and hear just three seconds from 1:46 to 1:48 you will here he is pronouncing Allah and the English transition was God.

the names should not be translated , the name of the god is Allah and pronounced Allah in any
language but the name God is in English and does not pronounced the same in many language

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
so the question is still valid. How can we discern which is spiritual truth, if either?
By The Holy Quran
The Holy Quran contains many evidences that it is from Allah
and the evidence that Quran is remaining the same as it was came from Allah without deletion or addition or modifications.

Old 08-10-2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
Mahammad is in the Bible and not only that but also the House of Allah the Kaaba that is in Mecca
and that all Muslims from all the world come to Mecca to go worship Allah by orbiting the Kaaba seven times
and by walking seven times between two mountains in Mecca is also mentioned in the Bible

The current Bible is not the same as it was from Allah but it contains some correct things

that is one of the reasons that makes the atheist as an atheist.
Muslim scholars have studied the Bible and have discovered a reference to Mohammad.

Song of Songs 5:16New International Version (NIV)
His mouth is sweetness itself;
he is altogether lovely.
This is my beloved, this is my friend,

Hebrew text : " חִכֹּו֙ מַֽמְתַקִּ֔ים וְכֻלֹּ֖ו מַחֲמַדִּ֑ים זֶ֤ה דֹודִי֙ וְזֶ֣ה רֵעִ֔י בְּנֹ֖ות יְרוּשָׁלִָֽם׃ "
Read as : "ḥik-kōw mam-ṯaq-qîm, wə-ḵul-lōw ma-ḥă-mad-dîm;
zeh ḏō-w-ḏî wə-zeh rê-‘î, bə-nō-wṯ yə-rū-Å¡ā-lim. "

Yes, it's a bit of a stretch. But all of religion is a stretch.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
Muslim scholars have studied the Bible and have discovered a reference to Mohammad.

Song of Songs 5:16New International Version (NIV)
His mouth is sweetness itself;
he is altogether lovely.
This is my beloved, this is my friend,

Hebrew text : " חִכֹּו֙ מַֽמְתַקִּ֔ים וְכֻלֹּ֖ו מַחֲמַדִּ֑ים זֶ֤ה דֹודִי֙ וְזֶ֣ה רֵעִ֔י בְּנֹ֖ות יְרוּשָׁלִָֽם׃ "
Read as : "ḥik-kōw mam-ṯaq-qîm, wə-ḵul-lōw ma-ḥă-mad-dîm;
zeh ḏō-w-ḏî wə-zeh rê-‘î, bə-nō-wṯ yə-rū-šā-lim. "

Yes, it's a bit of a stretch. But all of religion is a stretch.

Thank you
he is altogether lovely.
the altogether lovely is a name of a person in the origin language but they translated the meaning of the name and the name was Mahammad.

this exiting clip highlight that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g

Old 08-10-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
Any ancient figures can only be witnessed but not evidenced. Only today's brainwashed humans will think otherwise.
If you want an example of brainwashing, HERE is an example of brainwashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsjDaAiN_yA

Old 08-10-2017, 09:21 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
the clip contains correct things and incorrect things and I will try to bring evidence from the Bible
that Jesus is not the son of Allah and this evidence from the Quran that he is not .
And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.
Certainly you have made an abominable assertion
The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,
That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent Allah.
And it is not worthy of the Beneficent Allah that He should take (to Himself) a son.
There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent Allah as a servant.
Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.
And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone. The Holy Quran.
in the historical clip Jesus was talking in his origin language and if you see and hear just three seconds from 1:46 to 1:48 you will here he is pronouncing Allah and the English transition was God.

the names should not be translated , the name of the god is Allah and pronounced Allah in any
language but the name God is in English and does not pronounced the same in many language

By The Holy Quran
The Holy Quran contains many evidences that it is from Allah
and the evidence that Quran is remaining the same as it was came from Allah without deletion or addition or modifications.
I'm afraid that 'The quran says so' is not good enough.

I recall I asked a muslim poster before "Why should believe that Allah couldn't arrange to have a son, especially in the sort of cloned avatar method described in the gospels?" If one believes in a god that can do anything, there is no reason to reject the idea.

To just say 'it is abominable' is, I regret, symptomatic of everything that is wrong with the Muslim religion.

I haven't yet seen any convincing evidence that the Quran is of a divine -dictation.

I looked at the various claims for "Muhammad in the Bible" and very arguable, not to say strained, they are. The quote from the Song of Solomon that a complementary epithet sound like 'Nuhammad' in Hebrew and that the term applies to him, is as likely to be coincidental as anything prophetic. There really is nothing that looks convincing without the eye of faith.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 08-10-2017 at 09:30 PM..

Old 08-11-2017, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
I'm afraid that 'The quran says so' is not good enough.

I recall I asked a muslim poster before "Why should believe that Allah couldn't arrange to have a son, especially in the sort of cloned avatar method described in the gospels?" If one believes in a god that can do anything, there is no reason to reject the idea..
it is what Allah had willed.
If Allah had willed to choose a son, He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created. Be He Glorified! He is Allah, the One, the Absolute. The Holy Quran
Quote:
I haven't yet seen any convincing evidence that the Quran is of a divine -dictation..
The door is still open until the last moment of the life of a person or until the sun rise from the west
after that the door of repentance is closed for the person in the first case and closed for all in the second case (when the sun rise from the west)
Quote:
I looked at the various claims for "Muhammad in the Bible" and very arguable, not to say strained, they are. The quote from the Song of Solomon that a complementary epithet sound like 'Nuhammad' in Hebrew and that the term applies to him, is as likely to be coincidental as anything prophetic. There really is nothing that looks convincing without the eye of faith.
in the Bible you can read this verse
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another( Comforter, Counselor,Advocate, Helper, Redeemer, Paraclete, Ahmad) that he may abide with you for ever. John 14:16
notice the words Comforter, Counselor, Advocate, Helper, Redeemer, Paraclete, Ahmad

these are many words for one word in the origin bible language the true translate for it
is Ahmad

and you can judge that from this historical 4 minutes clip about Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RbVt8Us8aY

Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16) for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper." The Holy Quran.

And (remember) when 'ÃŽsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic." The Holy Quran.

Old 08-11-2017, 04:41 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,601,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
If you want an example of brainwashing, HERE is an example of brainwashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsjDaAiN_yA
And another.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=juNMQz07OYE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality